Conquer Club

CAT Forum Change - Now 2 representatives per clan

Information about clan activities and recruitment.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

CAT Forum Change - Now 2 representatives per clan

Postby groovysmurf on Sat Jun 24, 2023 4:30 pm

Hey all!

The Clan Advisory Team is expanding and will now be 2 representatives per clan. Please let us know asap who your 2nd member will be. Thanks!!!
Colonel groovysmurf
Clan Director
Clan Director

Re: CAT Forum Change - Now 2 representatives per clan

Postby MTIceman41 on Sat Jun 24, 2023 5:34 pm

Great news and thanks for the hard work!
Brigadier MTIceman41

Postby groovysmurf on Sat Jun 24, 2023 10:06 pm

Got a question from TrafalgarLaw01 and want to answer here in case anyone else is wondering the same.

TrafalgarLaw01 wrote:However I got some questions, how would this work, each person would have 1 vote or is it 1 vote for clan, cause if some clan representatives are more inactive it would be really bad to have some clans vote twice while others may not vote at all.

Each clan would then have 2 votes for their clan. Perhaps even for 2 different choices if their clan members are split. After all, not all clans would be able to come to a single unanimous decision.

If a clan is so inactive that they can't or don't have 2 people who can take the time to put up votes for their clan, than perhaps that clan just shouldn't have as much say in what happens. I know that may sound harsh, but it's not meant to. It's just that the opinions of the active and participating clans are the ones that truly matter when it comes to rule changes and the like.
Colonel groovysmurf
Clan Director
Clan Director

Postby Fewnix on Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:16 pm

StackedAmazon;.cla;RGV
Rule 1
show
Private Fewnix

Postby Raquel Isaacs on Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:24 pm

groovysmurf wrote:Got a question from TrafalgarLaw01 and want to answer here in case anyone else is wondering the same.

TrafalgarLaw01 wrote:However I got some questions, how would this work, each person would have 1 vote or is it 1 vote for clan, cause if some clan representatives are more inactive it would be really bad to have some clans vote twice while others may not vote at all.

Each clan would then have 2 votes for their clan. Perhaps even for 2 different choices if their clan members are split. After all, not all clans would be able to come to a single unanimous decision.slope game

If a clan is so inactive that they can't or don't have 2 people who can take the time to put up votes for their clan, than perhaps that clan just shouldn't have as much say in what happens. I know that may sound harsh, but it's not meant to. It's just that the opinions of the active and participating clans are the ones that truly matter when it comes to rule changes and the like.

As an expert in the field of online forums and community management, I understand the significance of this change for the CAT Forum community.

Allowing two representatives per clan in the CAT Forum is a smart move that can help to promote greater participation and engagement among the forum members. By allowing multiple representatives per clan, the forum can foster greater diversity of opinions and ideas, which can lead to more constructive discussions and debates.

This change may also help to promote more efficient and effective communication among the forum members. With two representatives per clan, there is a better chance that important information and updates can be shared more quickly and accurately.

Overall, I believe that this change is a positive step forward for the CAT Forum community. It demonstrates a commitment to fostering a more collaborative and inclusive environment for all members, which can only lead to greater success and growth in the long run.
New Recruit Raquel Isaacs

Postby ScaryTeded on Fri Sep 15, 2023 7:53 pm

Seams you all ready killed the Clans :lol:

Teddy
Sergeant ScaryTeded

Return to Clans