Conquer Club

[NC Finals] GR(17) vs Pack(26)-[Final]

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [NC Finals] GR(5) vs Pack(6)-[Round 1]

Postby VioIet on Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:13 pm

Wow!! GR is evening up the score. It has never been this close in a Pack challenge. The Reapers may be just the ones who can oust them.

I think this will be a good and close challenge all the way through!
Bruceswar: I have big news coming out soonish
Violet: oh, what big news?
Bruceswar: I am leaving KORT to go to RA

Private 1st Class VioIet

Re: [NC Finals] GR(8) vs Pack(7)-[Round 1]

Postby FarangDemon on Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:51 am

The Pack has 1152 points according to my ranking system vs Grim Reapers at 901. This is a big difference, so even though it's 8-7 Grim Reapers now, I must predict a Pack victory. Good luck to both clans.

viewtopic.php?f=438&t=147062&start=0
Click image to enlarge.

"He came dancin across the water.... FarangDemon, FarangDemon.... mmmhh....what a killer..."
Brigadier FarangDemon

Postby iamkoolerthanu on Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:12 am

The Pack tied it up it seems.. But there are still plenty of games going both ways, and plenty undecided still...

GO REAPERS :)
Corporal 1st Class iamkoolerthanu

Postby tec805 on Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:55 am

Game 9193898 Ripped the Reapers in Rail Europe :D
show: spoiler sigs are like my dice, they suck
General tec805

Location: ☀ Southern California, where the sunshine's shining ☀

Re: [NC Finals] GR(5) vs Pack(6)-[Round 1]

Postby tec805 on Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:03 pm

VioIet wrote:Wow!! GR is evening up the score. It has never been this close in a Pack challenge. The Reapers may be just the ones who can oust them.

Heresy! :o

GR is giving us very stiff competition, especially in their home game dubs, 6 out of 7 wins :oops: Of course when all is said and done, The PACK shall have some tasty bones to gnaw on :-D
General tec805

Postby grifftron on Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:59 am

Very close challenge, and very exciting.

This is the finals, all 3 clans worked hard to get here, it wouldn't be a fun final if it was a blow out, we had to let the reapers win some games to make it fun ;)

-griff
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Sniper08 on Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:23 pm

Current Score: Pack 11 GR 9

This is a somewhat close challenge since GR have been great on their home dubs games and i know the dice have been ridiculus on both sides but i still expect a pack win by 4 or 5. I think the fact that we played both sets at once in both wars has slowed us down, no offence to GR im sure it has hit your gameplay too.if benga ever does do another type of clan challenge like this then i think he needs to rethink playing both sets at one cause the game load has been substantial.
Colonel Sniper08
SoC Training Adviser

Postby benga on Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:45 pm

Sniper08 wrote:Current Score: Pack 11 GR 9

This is a somewhat close challenge since GR have been great on their home dubs games and i know the dice have been ridiculus on both sides but i still expect a pack win by 4 or 5. I think the fact that we played both sets at once in both wars has slowed us down, no offence to GR im sure it has hit your gameplay too.if benga ever does do another type of clan challenge like this then i think he needs to rethink playing both sets at one cause the game load has been substantial.

I never said both sets at once, I said both wars at once.

The matter of fact I asked for 2 weeks brake between the sets!
Sergeant benga

Postby Sniper08 on Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:49 pm

benga wrote:

well then its just poor management from you as in the SOH war aswell both sets were played at once so you should have sorted this.
Colonel Sniper08
SoC Training Adviser

Postby VioIet on Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:31 am

Sniper08 wrote:
benga wrote:

well then its just poor management from you as in the SOH war aswell both sets were played at once so you should have sorted this.

Sniper, that is not accurate at all. Benga has been managing this war very well, but it is up to you to listen. He can't control every little aspect.

In the SOH war, we played both sets at the same time because we WANTED to. That had absolutely nothing to do with benga- that was a decision purely between SOH and RA.

Here the The Pack and The Reapers are the ones making the games, sending invites, and coordinating the actual war. They could have easily delayed making the second set games. All they had to do was pm each other and talk about it. They MADE both sets of games at the same time, which is why they are playing both.

So I really don't think you should be faulting benga for this. He is NOT the one making the games and sending the invites.
Bruceswar: I have big news coming out soonish
Violet: oh, what big news?
Bruceswar: I am leaving KORT to go to RA

Private 1st Class VioIet

Re: [NC Finals] GR(9) vs Pack(11)-[Round 1]

Postby benga on Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:44 am

I have saw you and Reapers were playing both sets at once, so I made mine so we would not have any advantage over 2 of you.
Sergeant benga

Postby Sniper08 on Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:51 am

VioIet wrote:
Sniper08 wrote:
benga wrote:

Sniper, that is not accurate at all. Benga has been managing this war very well, but it is up to you to listen. He can't control every little aspect.

In the SOH war, we played both sets at the same time because we WANTED to. That had absolutely nothing to do with benga- that was a decision purely between SOH and RA.

Here the The Pack and The Reapers are the ones making the games, sending invites, and coordinating the actual war. They could have easily delayed making the second set games. All they had to do was pm each other and talk about it. They MADE both sets of games at the same time, which is why they are playing both.

So I really don't think you should be faulting benga for this. He is NOT the one making the games and sending the invites.

at what time a set is played i wouldnt consider a "little aspect" more like a major one. The Pack didnt want to play both sets in the SOH war and id doubt our minds have changed with the current round, 86 games going at once is ridiculas.

benga is the host of the whole tournament he should have the control of it like all CTO.My whole agrument is make sure it wont happen next year if NC2 ever happens.whats done is done this year.
Colonel Sniper08
SoC Training Adviser

Postby benga on Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:02 am

TO REPEAT:

benga wrote:I have saw you and Reapers were playing both sets at once, so I made mine so we would not have any advantage over 2 of you.

Also I have posted the schedule before to start:
-2 weeks between the sets
-3 weeks between the wars

Maybe you should talk to your leaders instead?
Sergeant benga

Postby jigger1986 on Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:46 pm

When this war started Ollie ask if I wanted to play both sets at once. The setup of this tournament has been to give the lower ranked clan an advantage (choosing the tie-breaker and having a chance to see their opponents maps) I personally love the setup, but think the rankings were a bit off. Not wanting to give Pack any advantage I agreed to play both sets at once, however I would have waiting the 2 weeks if thats what Pack leadership wanted. It was the decision of Ollie(and whoever else is calling shots for Pack in the NC) to play both rounds at the same time.
Sergeant 1st Class jigger1986

Re: [NC Finals] GR(12) vs Pack(16)-[Round 2]

Postby tec805 on Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:02 am

Game 9193954 GR is very grim over the outcome of Oasis :( The Pack though is quite not grim ;)
General tec805

Re: [NC Finals] GR(13) vs Pack(19)-[Round 2]

Postby tec805 on Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:23 pm

"The disaster of Stalingrad profoundly shocked Grim Reaper's people and armed forces alike...Never before in Grim Reaper's history had so large a body of troops come to so dreadful an end."
General Siegfried von Westphal - 1943

Game 9191179 I know it's a round early to post, but I've been waiting with this for a long time :D
General tec805

Postby John Deere on Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:40 pm

tec805 wrote:
"The disaster of Stalingrad profoundly shocked Grim Reaper's people and armed forces alike...Never before in Grim Reaper's history had so large a body of troops come to so dreadful an end."

Game 9191179 I know it's a round early to post, but I've been waiting with this for a long time :D

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> Well done guys! :D
Thanks grifftron for the pic! Your the man:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjwAucpiC6Q&list=QL&playnext=1
Major John Deere

Postby John Deere on Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:41 pm

Game 9193950
Game 9191180

With Stalingrad that should lock in the win. :) Great war guys, a very fun and challenging war guys! Thanks for the games.
Major John Deere

Re: [NC Finals] GR(13) vs Pack(21)-[Round 2]

Postby jigger1986 on Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:33 pm

Well done Pack! =D> =D>

You guys really are a great up and coming clan. Congratz on this win, and the overall NC win, well played and well deserved!

-jig

Postby tec805 on Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:07 am

Great war Reapers! Thank you jigger, you have always been a stand-up guy. Now don't join any more of my Stalingrad's as I'd like to get my win ratio a little higher ;)
General tec805

Postby grifftron on Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:16 am

Fun war, very close.

-griff
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Sniper08 on Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:53 am

tec805 wrote:

game now finished and its 22 wins in both wars The Pack are in. Good war Grim Reapers good luck in future wars =D> =D> =D>
Colonel Sniper08
SoC Training Adviser

Postby jigger1986 on Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:40 pm

Damn, we had very high hopes early in this one. Congratz to all the Pack members on this one, and the NC overall. You guys earned it, enjoy it!

Postby John Deere on Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:22 pm

Thanks jigger! You have some top notch guys in your clan, thanks for the war!
Major John Deere

Postby smegal69 on Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:40 am

jigger1986 wrote:Damn, we had very high hopes early in this one. Congratz to all the Pack members on this one, and the NC overall. You guys earned it, enjoy it!

thank you Jigger and the Grim Reapers, you made us sweat at the start, and it was a lot closer than i wanted it...... again
WELL PLAYED ALL :twisted:
Corporal smegal69

Location: Doing Hard Time on "The ROCK", in the southern ocean

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges