War has been declared and the terms of engagement agreed upon,
The Challenge will consist of 49 games.
8 Doubles, 8 Triples, 8 Quads would total 24 home and 24 away games. 1 Tiebreaker ( Quads ). Played in two rounds (each round would be 4 dubs, 4 triples and 4 quads at home)
1. All games are to be sequential
2. No manual, speed, beta, nuclear spoils, or round limits
3. Each map can be used twice at home, but only once in the same format
5. Tiebreaker be fought amongst clan leaders' choice of players. NBK will be given the right to choose the map and settings.
6. No player can participate in more than 12 games per round ( excluding tiebreaker )
7. NO 12 Hour rule
86 (Officer of Operations)
Last edited by Agent 86
on Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:59 am, edited 24 times in total.