Conquer Club

[CL4] Ph2 Div 1 - Winner: KoRT MVP: Mudfighter

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [CL4] Phase Two - Division 1

Postby Great-Ollie on Wed May 09, 2012 12:35 pm

Rodion wrote:Just wondering, do you guys reckon 8 points out of a possible 14 will be enough to give any given clan a "top 4" spot?

Tough call, I think all these clans are so close in calibre that with such small wars it is a crap shoot to begin with. I would say yes to 8 points getting in if I had to take a guess. To win 4 of 7 wars against these great clans is going to be tough for sure.
Major Great-Ollie

Postby josko.ri on Wed May 09, 2012 1:58 pm

Great-Ollie wrote:
Rodion wrote:Just wondering, do you guys reckon 8 points out of a possible 14 will be enough to give any given clan a "top 4" spot?

Tough call, I think all these clans are so close in calibre that with such small wars it is a crap shoot to begin with. I would say yes to 8 points getting in if I had to take a guess. To win 4 of 7 wars against these great clans is going to be tough for sure.

So, may I conclude we are then secured semifinalists after round 4 vs PACK? ;)
Major josko.ri

Postby John Deere on Wed May 09, 2012 2:43 pm

josko.ri wrote:
Great-Ollie wrote:

Might not want to keep your nose so high in the air, you may drowned if it rains ;)
Thanks grifftron for the pic! Your the man:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjwAucpiC6Q&list=QL&playnext=1
Major John Deere

Postby josko.ri on Wed May 09, 2012 3:03 pm

John Deere wrote:
josko.ri wrote:
Great-Ollie wrote:

Might not want to keep your nose so high in the air, you may drowned if it rains ;)

I forgot to say, I heard you in PACK are crybabies about dice when you are loosing. when I meet crybabies, I like to say that I apologize in advance for always rolling 6's, so I will not need to apologize later in games

consider this post like my official ahead-of-time apologize for having great luck vs your clan ;)
Major josko.ri

Postby Great-Ollie on Wed May 09, 2012 3:46 pm

josko.ri wrote:
John Deere wrote:
josko.ri wrote:
Great-Ollie wrote:

I forgot to say, I heard you in PACK are crybabies about dice when you are loosing. when I meet crybabies, I like to say that I apologize in advance for always rolling 6's, so I will not need to apologize later in games

consider this post like my official ahead-of-time apologize for having great luck vs your clan ;)

Wow just trying to get us going hey! We have turned over a new leave and will no longer respond to the baiting and flaming against us and our members. We have discovered an inner peace with the fact that we will be number 1 even without our trash talking ways. KORT members probably will get great dice against us but in the end it will not matter. Good luck Kort, and may the dice be with you!
Major Great-Ollie

Postby betiko on Wed May 09, 2012 3:57 pm

i'm pretty sure it is. would also say that 7 could be enough with a good"goal average". should be 56 points distributed; meaning 7 is the average and 8 above the average. if 8 is not enough it would mean 2-3 clans did really bad.
Major betiko

Postby denthefrog on Wed May 09, 2012 4:01 pm

Wow just trying to get us going hey! We have turned over a new leave and will no longer respond to the baiting and flaming against us and our members. We have discovered an inner peace with the fact that we will be number 1 even without our trash talking ways. KORT members probably will get great dice against us but in the end it will not matter. Good luck Kort, and may the dice be with you!

good to hear and good luck to u too PACK
General denthefrog

Postby Foxglove on Wed May 09, 2012 4:23 pm

Great-Ollie wrote:Wow just trying to get us going hey! We have turned over a new leave and will no longer respond to the baiting and flaming against us and our members. We have discovered an inner peace with the fact that we will be number 1 even without our trash talking ways. KORT members probably will get great dice against us but in the end it will not matter. Good luck Kort, and may the dice be with you!

Who are you and what have you done with your clan? :shock:

Anyway, happy gaming. :)
Brigadier Foxglove

Postby betiko on Wed May 09, 2012 4:57 pm

Foxglove wrote:
Great-Ollie wrote:Wow just trying to get us going hey! We have turned over a new leave and will no longer respond to the baiting and flaming against us and our members. We have discovered an inner peace with the fact that we will be number 1 even without our trash talking ways. KORT members probably will get great dice against us but in the end it will not matter. Good luck Kort, and may the dice be with you!

you mean what has he not done with his clan yet? losing.
you guys lost against tofu once.
Major betiko

Postby Foxglove on Wed May 09, 2012 5:02 pm

betiko wrote:
Foxglove wrote:

you mean what has he not done with his clan yet? losing.
you guys lost against tofu once.

Ok, phew - Great-Ollie was wrong. There's the pack we know and love.
Brigadier Foxglove

Postby niMic on Wed May 09, 2012 5:03 pm

That was a surprisingly feeble attempt at smack-talk.
Highest score: 3747
Highest rank: 17
General niMic

Postby therev1957 on Wed May 09, 2012 7:13 pm

niMic wrote:That was a surprisingly feeble attempt at smack-talk.

Sorry we have put smegal in a cage so that he can get medals! :lol:
Lieutenant therev1957
SoC Training Adviser

Postby grifftron on Wed May 09, 2012 8:00 pm

WEll so far this has been the lamest War thread I've ever been apart of, at least with the smack talk peeps will want to click on it to see the candies inside.. Now behave or we will unleash smegs and possibly a guest apperience from Generalrisk
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Great-Ollie on Wed May 09, 2012 8:03 pm

niMic wrote:That was a surprisingly feeble attempt at smack-talk.
We have been the only clan to seemingly be punished for our attempts at trash talking. This has led us to a new way of thinking, we are tired of being the only clan that is watched under a microscope and bashed by PACK haters around every corner. We have a rep that we need to deal with or you top clans, such as KORT have threatened to not play us. We don't want to be the only clan outside the sandbox so we have decided to kill you all with kind words, encouragement, and our great personalities! :D Again good luck and please quit trying to get us out of our anger management classes, thanks! :lol: :lol:
Major Great-Ollie

Postby josko.ri on Wed May 09, 2012 9:52 pm

writing my post is just with purpose that i can copy link of it when you start crying about dice, so you will know you received my apologize ahead of time. Thanks anyway for good dice wishes to us, but we do not need dice, we will beat you by strategy only ;)

Dont you see, I picked my not the best home maps vs PACK (no unlimited ones)? I know it is no need to use our full strength vs you, we rather use full strength vs better clans and half strength vs you ;)
Major josko.ri

Postby grifftron on Wed May 09, 2012 10:07 pm

josko.ri wrote:

writing my post is just with purpose that i can copy link of it when you start crying about dice, so you will know you received my apologize ahead of time. Thanks anyway for good dice wishes to us, but we do not need dice, we will beat you by strategy only ;)

Dont you see, I picked my not the best home maps vs PACK (no unlimited ones)? I know it is no need to use our full strength vs you, we rather use full strength vs better clans and half strength vs you ;)

Someone report josko's acct, i think qwert just hacked it
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Great-Ollie on Wed May 09, 2012 10:17 pm

grifftron wrote:
josko.ri wrote:

Someone report josko's acct, i think qwert just hacked it

ROFL Dude they must have went to same English class.
Major Great-Ollie

Postby jordy2425 on Wed May 09, 2012 10:30 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lieutenant jordy2425

Postby Chariot of Fire on Wed May 09, 2012 10:41 pm

ROFL Dude they must have went to same English class.

Anyone else spot the irony? :D
Highest position #5 (18 Nov 2010) General 4,380pts (11 Dec 2010)
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby lynch5762 on Wed May 09, 2012 10:43 pm

josko.ri wrote:

I will certainly never question the strategic abilities of you guys, however, I will point out that this precursor type excuse for losing is pretty lame! :twisted: :twisted:

Good luck... your gonna need it!
Captain lynch5762

Postby John Deere on Wed May 09, 2012 11:17 pm

josko.ri wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: We picked our third tier map vs you guys..... whats your point. Oh thats right, we suck and you dont need to try hard. Oh should i point out that we beat Empire by the same spread as you guys not long ago....but we are all luck, I just hope our luck continues..... :D
Thanks grifftron for the pic! Your the man:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjwAucpiC6Q&list=QL&playnext=1
Major John Deere

Postby josko.ri on Thu May 10, 2012 1:32 am

John Deere wrote:
josko.ri wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: We picked our third tier map vs you guys..... whats your point. Oh thats right, we suck and you dont need to try hard. Oh should i point out that we beat Empire by the same spread as you guys not long ago....but we are all luck, I just hope our luck continues..... :D

Wrong thinking, you are good strategists, but we are better ones. When Djokovic says he is better than Nadal and Federer in this moment, that doesnt mean that Nadal and Federer are bad players ;)
Major josko.ri

Postby grifftron on Thu May 10, 2012 1:38 am

can you get bruce or glg to do your typing for you? because i seriously don't understand 1 word that you have typed above there.
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Postby josko.ri on Thu May 10, 2012 1:45 am

grifftron wrote:can you get bruce or glg to do your typing for you? because i seriously don't understand 1 word that you have typed above there.

You will understand what I wrote when we meet each other in games ;)
Major josko.ri

Postby grifftron on Thu May 10, 2012 1:52 am

josko.ri wrote:
grifftron wrote:can you get bruce or glg to do your typing for you? because i seriously don't understand 1 word that you have typed above there.

You will understand what I wrote when we meet each other in games ;)

Man, im sorry, i don't mean to be a jerk but i honestly have no clue what you just wrote again there.. can we get a translator in here?
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges