Conquer Club

[CC4] Kort vs TSM (35-25) FINAL 6/14/14

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [CC4] Kort vs TSM to start on the 16th (0-0)

Postby skillfull on Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:18 am

josko.ri wrote:What about side bets in this war? If TSM lose, then their members need to wear sig for one month with "The Spanked Monkeys" on the sig? Or winner clan makes sigs for members of losing clan?

It seems a nice thought to me, but our problem is that we do not have a sig- designer...you see ,we are planning to win this war ;-)
Brigadier skillfull

Postby jiminski on Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:33 am

skillfull wrote:
josko.ri wrote:What about side bets in this war? If TSM lose, then their members need to wear sig for one month with "The Spanked Monkeys" on the sig? Or winner clan makes sigs for members of losing clan?

It seems a nice thought to me, but our problem is that we do not have a sig- designer...you see ,we are planning to win this war ;-)

Clear Skill, no time to plan a Sig when we are planning our victory!

But I suppose a very simple one with no effort - just black Text on white background.. something like:

"Milked"

or KWORH "Knobs With Odd Round Helmets" .. that is very childish jibberish but i like it for some reason.
Lieutenant jiminski

Postby chemefreak on Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:18 pm

BoganGod wrote:Damn HardAttack, you've been getting private english lessons from Genoke again. Your skills at treating the english language are on par with chemepeaks recent treatment of paying customers. How dare chemegreak get so grumpy, so early in the year. Peaking way to early, very bad form. We have an ambulance chaser* in Atlantis, who gets quite grumpy when work is not going well. Maybe cremefreak is acting on similar stress triggers? I do think we should cut him some slack. Generally he reserves his vitriol for individuals that he dislikes, and doesn't make a public frothing at the mouth spray like seen earlier in this thread. Was he nasty? Yes. Were his phrases a bit more robust than needed? Yes. Does this one public sloppy brain fart negate all his hard work over the years? No.

mmooooooooooooooving on before I get side tracked again.

Good luck to both Clans!

GO COWS

*HardAttack, ambulance chaser is a rude/slang/colloquial term for personal injury lawyers. Sometimes used for lawyers in general.

Well, in truth, I was not that drunk when I realized that games were slow to be joined. So I did the best I could not to call anyone out, but in true cheme fashion, display my displeasure at the delay. Lee is always telling me that my everything I do is usually acceptable, except for the cussing. So I figured, if I do it in abundance, perhaps it will get the necessary attention from those who matter, those who don't will report the post or complain, and we can all move on. So....I was pretty much correct.

Although, I can never tell if BG hates me, is just extremely sarcastic, or a part-time fan ;) In any event, all the games were underway within a short time of the post...so, I digress. I would rather get a little hate mail at my methods than get complaints in CDF regarding our failure to control the speed of the CCup. Anyways, this is an adult site, a war thread, and I directed my comments to no one in particular...so despite HA's best efforts, this probably isn't the one that costs me this extremely lucrative position 8-) Woo Goo.
:twisted: ChemE :twisted:
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Postby codeblue1018 on Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:01 am

chemefreak wrote:
BoganGod wrote:Damn HardAttack, you've been getting private english lessons from Genoke again. Your skills at treating the english language are on par with chemepeaks recent treatment of paying customers. How dare chemegreak get so grumpy, so early in the year. Peaking way to early, very bad form. We have an ambulance chaser* in Atlantis, who gets quite grumpy when work is not going well. Maybe cremefreak is acting on similar stress triggers? I do think we should cut him some slack. Generally he reserves his vitriol for individuals that he dislikes, and doesn't make a public frothing at the mouth spray like seen earlier in this thread. Was he nasty? Yes. Were his phrases a bit more robust than needed? Yes. Does this one public sloppy brain fart negate all his hard work over the years? No.

Good luck to both Clans!

GO COWS

*HardAttack, ambulance chaser is a rude/slang/colloquial term for personal injury lawyers. Sometimes used for lawyers in general.

Well, in truth, I was not that drunk when I realized that games were slow to be joined. So I did the best I could not to call anyone out, but in true cheme fashion, display my displeasure at the delay. Lee is always telling me that my everything I do is usually acceptable, except for the cussing. So I figured, if I do it in abundance, perhaps it will get the necessary attention from those who matter, those who don't will report the post or complain, and we can all move on. So....I was pretty much correct.

Although, I can never tell if BG hates me, is just extremely sarcastic, or a part-time fan ;) In any event, all the games were underway within a short time of the post...so, I digress. I would rather get a little hate mail at my methods than get complaints in CDF regarding our failure to control the speed of the CCup. Anyways, this is an adult site, a war thread, and I directed my comments to no one in particular...so despite HA's best efforts, this probably isn't the one that costs me this extremely lucrative position 8-) Woo Goo.

If this is your way of apologizing, I guess apology accepted. Just to be clear, your original message had nothing to do with the games getting filled when they did; we filled them exactly when we did per the agreement with KORT.
Lieutenant codeblue1018

Re: [CC4] Kort vs TSM (1-0)

Postby HardAttack on Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:39 am

Click image to enlarge.

dont you see cheme, isnt it ?

first of all, i am not the only one in this thread criticising/condemning of your style/showing, which was rude/out of line, but please answer why it is only me getting this above wall message but why not others not getting ? Such as 1stholliday/riskytaycoon/shannon and more ?

secondly, yes i have made a post then deleted.
you should not provacate me for my deleting a post, since i decided i should stop at some point, cos decided i should not look flaming/baiting. Flaming and baiting, isnt it you moderators all the time courage us regular members to be careful and to avoid from doing ? And you come to say on my wall DO NOT DELETE posts. WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN ?

DO YOU MEAN & COURAGE ;
1/ Hardattack keep and do flaming/baiting ?
2/ Do you courage me doing things that in the end to result this thread to get locked cheme ?
3/ Do you courage me to do something that is very against of one of other CD^s request, keffie...

CHEME, tell me, what kind of drama/show/performance you are here with really...

You, in your words above, you say it is display of yourself, every low words from your mouth over us which is quite disrespectful in my book, not only in my book but also many others think same way, on the other hand when and ever someone elses say a thing then it becomes disparaging ? What is your balance, what is it your point of seeing the matter ? Why it is an apple when on one table then turns out to be a pear when it is on the other table...

I am not disparaging you at all, i dont need to do that cos you are doing it yourself amazingly well.

I can not believe in my eyes sometimes to see how you miss the core of the matters but try to pick for the matter to look is made for others...
For your knowledge, READ THIS CAREFULLY, and try to understand, for your knowledge, i dont hate you !!!! I need to SCREAM IT i dont hate you...Problem with you is YOUR STYLE...I dont want someone, in this case you, who is with profanities all around and i am one in one of sides, so i dont want to hear of this from you IF YOU PLEASE...

If you have problems with gettings things what is said and told to you, you then need to find ways to learn how...Not my problem.
I am very well saying again, reason why i deleted my post is to not create flame/baiting, reason why i deleted that post is because the request of keefie's...
What else your little brain think i do/did it for ?

Isnt it you TELLING AROUND you mods can see everything ?
Our PMs, our posts, deleted or not...You said this to me...
If there is something you like to see to be here, SINCE YOU ARE A MOD AND CAPABLE TO SEE EVERYTHING (private/non private), PLEASE HECK BRING AND QUOTE IT...I WILL STAND BEHIND IT, BUT YOU BRING IT UP HERE IF YOU ARE SUCH A MAN TO ISSUE IT AND WALL IT TO MY WALL, IF YOU ARE THAT ONE, HECK YES QUOTE IT BIG BOY AND PUT IT UP what I WROTE HERE PLS INSTEAD TEASING ME ON MY WALL YOU MOD.

I am very well free to whatever posts i will do, it is my own free will what to post, and if deletion needed i will delete it and for my deletion a post, i am not here to ask a permission for deletion from you...
LEGENDS of WAR
Colonel HardAttack

Postby RiskTycoon on Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:29 am

codeblue1018 wrote:
chemefreak wrote:

Good luck to both Clans!

GO COWS

If this is your way of apologizing, I guess apology accepted. Just to be clear, your original message had nothing to do with the games getting filled when they did; we filled them exactly when we did per the agreement with KORT.

code, is correct. although I'm going to say it a little different.

you fucking arrogant meat-head. You couldn't just leave well enough alone.
"How do you like that? Even among misfits you're a misfit!"
Major RiskTycoon

Postby firstholliday on Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:06 pm

RiskTycoon wrote:
codeblue1018 wrote:
chemefreak wrote:

Good luck to both Clans!

GO COWS

code, is correct. although I'm going to say it a little different.

you fucking arrogant meat-head. You couldn't just leave well enough alone.

+1
7 firstholliday 3589 (58%) General 128-2 Netherlands
General firstholliday

Postby willedtowin1 on Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:16 pm

Colonel willedtowin1

Postby jiminski on Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:12 pm

chemefreak wrote:...

honestly?

i won't go as strong as RT ... but his response made me re-read Cheme's post. .. the above does come over less than conciliatory.. nay a tincey bit "I told ya so, i told ya so" .....but in a vewy vewy adult way as befits an adult website.

I appreciate that the, once again, utterly ill-judged tone of this response may be provoked by HA but i think you really must do better.

Perhaps, if you can't hold back your sense of seething frustration at how undervalued you are you should keep your own counsel till this blows over .... if you hadn't noticed, it almost had. Sure HA was still blowing off thick plumes of steam but surely it would've been better to talk to him privately. Instead you dowsed the flames again, (really mixing my metaphors here) brought everyone back in and alienated yourself further... like an itchy little arsonist in a timber yard (ahhhh my friend Mr Simile)

let's keep trying shall we ? ... Good Luck KWORH!
Lieutenant jiminski

Postby HardAttack on Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:40 pm

jiminski wrote:
chemefreak wrote:...

honestly?

i won't go as strong as RT ... but his response made me re-read Cheme's post. .. the above does come over less than conciliatory.. nay a tincey bit "I told ya so, i told ya so" .....but in a vewy vewy adult way as befits an adult website.

I appreciate that the, once again, utterly ill-judged tone of this response may be provoked by HA but i think you really must do better.

Perhaps, if you can't hold back your sense of seething frustration at how undervalued you are you should keep your own counsel till this blows over .... if you hadn't noticed, it almost had. Sure HA was still blowing off thick plumes of steam but surely it would've been better to talk to him privately. Instead you dowsed the flames again, (really mixing my metaphors here) brought everyone back in and alienated yourself further... like an itchy little arsonist in a timber yard (ahhhh my friend Mr Simile)

let's keep trying shall we ? ... Good Luck KWORH!

you are and intentions of yours are kind m8;
you may be correct, my reactions, how they may look from outside, maybe provacative...
actually, if and only if you had some more exprience with chemefreak longing back say one year or more, than you wud have had examples of many that you might have had in your pocket full of dilemmas he had/has with what he may say and do one day and show very different the other day...

my reactions through his post and showing, of course not a single reaction to his one single post 4/5 pages before he made,
of course my reactions over someone/anyone is a sum of all present and past.

when i speak about chemefreak, my point s not to provacate him, i am honest...
i dislike his methods, not from a week ago now...i dislike his methods/acts/forum posts whatever from at least one year now...
i dislike his acting like as if he was indispensible for thsi site, for clan department, and i dislike his showing all over around as if he had every right to be angru/cussing/rude/ok/orgasmed whatever you may say, since he feels like he is doing a great and volunteer job for the site to give him this right him to behave us (who are we ? everyone in clan world it can be) like we were his toys...

this is pretty much why i stand against him.
he may show some class, can not he ?
his first warning, FILL THE GAMES ASAP...this simple, say it then move...
monitor us, if not filled, then do neccesry...forfeit games, or at least use mean wordss be in your second post instead very first post...
what is it, isnt it what i am saying right ? isnt it the normal way, the way how it should be ?

well well well;
i am sorry but, cheme here accepts it that no one, even leehar himself, no one accepts it cussing part of cheme...which is core of the problem most of times...it has been the core of the problem here as well...no one raised high volume voice to him because a disagreement/missunderstanding over a game exchange date, but ppl raised theri voice for his cussing...
he takes and accepts this part in his last post...he states it chemes fashion...
he explains it himself, he explains from his own words/mouth...so this is why 1stholiday, riskytaycoon, myself, shannon reacted in the forum and many more whom i know reacted as well but they didnt show in the forum with their posts...

See ?
Hardattack is not doing something wrong, he is not provacating anything at all.
He is reacting over cheme's acting low and childish...i m reacting his lacking of style and class...
isnt it what we all here are irritated from already and discussing through 5-6 days now ?

well,
cheme's best shot/try...
throw the mud over bogangod or hardattack..
yes, we (bogangod and hardattack) are two observers from a long time now watching cheme...
we have got allergy over some particular mods and cheme is one of them...
hence, for cheme, it is easiest and highed odds to have wide acceptance from surrounding that hardattack is doing this so provacating me, bogangod is doing this cos he wants to disparage me..bla bla bla... this what he tries to picture an image is to save his hide using me and bogangod showing us being bad guys...

now it is all your judges,
who is it here breaking the toys and ruinig the game ?
is it hardattack ?
or is it cheme ?

till cheme comes around with his post, everything was cool, everything was like allright,
he touches, he says his style, he touches with his style and 5 additional pages all about cheme.... !!!

it is not HA provacating around,
it is pure cheme, shitting around !!!

lets see the facts.

cheme, little note for you man;
when it is not any difficult to speak to others with style,
why dont you prefer to show some class ?
i really mean to ask this....
LEGENDS of WAR
Colonel HardAttack

Postby HardAttack on Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:54 pm

i stopped negotiating with chemefreak 24 hours before to an indefinite future...
i lost my hopes that cheme will ever change...
i dont want to talk/discuss/write a thing about him which i believe it wud be waste of my time and energy;

i tried my best,
i dont understand him at all...
i tried to ask him questions using lots of PMs,
i got him knocked down with certain many questions using PMs, and he failed/ignored to respond to them all.

this is hilarious you know ?
you show things in cyrstal clear, you put everything on the table on one's front and then ask simple questions...
questions to discuss matters...no answer...

bogangod is my friend and my witness of many of these PMs since we discuss these matters with him as well time to time and share ideas/thoughts.
if one doesnt feel confident with hardattack, try it to ask to bogangod as well.
well, dont ask hardattack and bogangod to mods, only afew honest of em will speak good bout us...

dont forget,
no loyal king's man liked robin hood and spoke bout him any good but kept calling him to be a barbarian thief.

good luck TSM O:)
LEGENDS of WAR
Colonel HardAttack

Postby IcePack on Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:05 pm

I hear there's a war between cows and monkies somewhere around here?

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby ChrisPond on Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:21 pm

IcePack wrote:I hear there's a war between cows and monkies somewhere around here?

I think you are on the wrong thread. I will look for the link and put it here for your future reference.

Top Rank: 12 High Score: 3912
Colonel ChrisPond

Postby codeblue1018 on Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:34 am

Alright, alright; let's put this to bed now - we all feel the same regarding chemes behavior; there is no doubt there. What you peeps say we get back to the friendly war banter, have fun and ignore any further comments? WE, KORT and Monkies determined when the games would be joined; chem had zero influence on that, despite his earlier post.
Lieutenant codeblue1018

Postby RiskTycoon on Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:50 am

alright...

I apologize.

Go Mon-keys!
"How do you like that? Even among misfits you're a misfit!"
Major RiskTycoon

Postby fishydance on Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:43 am

codeblue1018 wrote:Alright, alright; let's put this to bed now - we all feel the same regarding chemes behavior; there is no doubt there. What you peeps say we get back to the friendly war banter, have fun and ignore any further comments? WE, KORT and Monkies determined when the games would be joined; chem had zero influence on that, despite his earlier post.

Agreed! lets get back to the fun! Nobody knows how to have fun like monkis and cows do :lol:
Major fishydance
Clan Director
Clan Director

Postby willedtowin1 on Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:56 am

Colonel willedtowin1

Postby skillfull on Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:13 am

fishydance wrote:
codeblue1018 wrote:Alright, alright; let's put this to bed now - we all feel the same regarding chemes behavior; there is no doubt there. What you peeps say we get back to the friendly war banter, have fun and ignore any further comments? WE, KORT and Monkies determined when the games would be joined; chem had zero influence on that, despite his earlier post.

Agreed! lets get back to the fun! Nobody knows how to have fun like monkis and cows do :lol:

Have i mentioned before that your signature kick ass?!
Is she Daryl Hannah? ;-)
Brigadier skillfull

Postby josko.ri on Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:51 am

Game 14026165 larsin 1 hour left
Major josko.ri

Postby codeblue1018 on Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:07 am

josko.ri wrote:Game 14026165 larsin 1 hour left

I got a hold of Lars; all handled - thx Josko
Lieutenant codeblue1018

Postby skillfull on Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:38 pm

josko.ri wrote:Game 14026165 larsin 1 hour left

=D>

Edit: Ha, nice avatar buddy.
Brigadier skillfull

Postby fishydance on Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:49 pm

skillfull wrote:
fishydance wrote:

Have i mentioned before that your signature kick ass?!
Is she Daryl Hannah? ;-)

No, it's me. Don't' believe me? Okay, so maybe it's not me. But I am a blonde, and I looked quite a bit like that back in my swimming days :)
Major fishydance
Clan Director
Clan Director

Postby HardAttack on Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:58 am

thank you skillfull bud :)
LEGENDS of WAR
Colonel HardAttack

Re: [CC4] Kort vs TSM (4-0)

Postby skillfull on Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:54 pm

Invites have been sent from both clans.
GL to all
Brigadier skillfull

Re: [CC4] Kort vs TSM (4-0)

Postby Shannon Apple on Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:31 pm

Good Luck everyone :)
00:33:53 ‹riskllama› will her and i ever hook up, LLT???
00:34:09 ‹LiveLoveTeach› You and Shannon?
00:34:20 ‹LiveLoveTeach› Bahahahahahaha
00:34:22 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I doubt it
00:34:30 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I don't think she's into farm animals
Brigadier Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges