Conquer Club

[CC5] PACK vs. LHDD 22-39 of 61 LHDD Win FINAL 11/25

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [CC5] PACK vs. LHDD (18-30)

Postby jltile1 on Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:20 am

QuikSilver wrote:
jltile1 wrote:got a great rating from MOMO, can we grow up a lil ?

all ones and you talk about sportmenship LOL

We pass to something else, you two should get in a room, and leave What happend in that room lol

It's time to shake hands and wish GL. :)

It's done, the war is done, forum hate should be done by now.

Just seen he gave emmdizzle the same rating glad he has not grown up even though his clan has tried to help him. Poor Momo let him know it's just a game. :P
Major jltile1

Postby betiko on Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:16 am

jltile1 wrote:
QuikSilver wrote:
jltile1 wrote:got a great rating from MOMO, can we grow up a lil ?

all ones and you talk about sportmenship LOL

We pass to something else, you two should get in a room, and leave What happend in that room lol

It's time to shake hands and wish GL. :)

It's done, the war is done, forum hate should be done by now.

Just seen he gave emmdizzle the same rating glad he has not grown up even though his clan has tried to help him. Poor Momo let him know it's just a game. :P

Jltile+momo= best friends for life <3
Major betiko

Postby iAmCaffeine on Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:38 am

The irony of this is amusing. People in the Pack constantly act like pricks everywhere but as soon as they get a taste of it themselves they don't stop whining. Typical.

Keep it up Momo!
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby jghost7 on Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:01 am

betiko wrote:
Yup conquer rome trips was already over when jghost made the last update a few hours ago but he didn t count it. It s point 31 and this is officially won! Other victories are coming, we should end up with a comfortable margin. Nice points for the f400 ranking!

ffs, I wish people would quit quoting your dumb ass.

My last update --->Last edited by jghost7 on Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:56 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Conquer Rome trips finished--->2014-10-19 23:55:12 - QuikSilver, donche64, Donelladan won the game

@LHDD ... Congratulations on your victory.

J
Major jghost7

Postby betiko on Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:03 am

jghost7 wrote:
betiko wrote:
Yup conquer rome trips was already over when jghost made the last update a few hours ago but he didn t count it. It s point 31 and this is officially won! Other victories are coming, we should end up with a comfortable margin. Nice points for the f400 ranking!

ffs, I wish people would quit quoting your dumb ass.

My last update --->Last edited by jghost7 on Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:56 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Conquer Rome trips finished--->2014-10-19 23:55:12 - QuikSilver, donche64, Donelladan won the game

@LHDD ... Congratulations on your victory.

J

when I woke up early that morning you hadn't updated the score yet; then i had a look at the games to see what happened during the night and when I came back you were just updating it. Maybe what I saw first was an unrefreshed page but that would surprise me. Anyways, no one cares! (and you might want to try out soap to wash that potty mouth)
Major betiko

Re: [CC5] PACK vs. LHDD (20-34)

Postby Keefie on Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:15 am

This has been a great war, let's not see it end with a bitch fight.

Thanks
Colonel Keefie

Postby grifftron on Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:44 am

QuikSilver wrote:
But you are welcome! (I think we did you a favor here, now that you Know you're not invincible you'll come out stronger in future) ;) :D

QS... We had already lost two wars before, this wasn't the first, so we obviously knew we were not invincible ;) I don't believe there is still a great top 10 clan on this site that hasn't lost yet, besides maybe that empire twist off who's name is escaping my small little mind.

Keefie wrote:This has been a great war, let's not see it end with a bitch fight.

Thanks

Keefie, where you been mate? It was a bitch fight since it started, and it will be until it ends, these two awesome clans are the best of friends, didn't you know that? :lol:

This is the kind of drama that had kept me on CC for the last 5-6 years, why try to shut down the machine? fuel dat fire! =D>

-griff
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Keefie on Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:13 am

Keefie wrote:This has been a great war, let's not see it end with a bitch fight.

Thanks

Keefie, where you been mate? It was a bitch fight since it started, and it will be until it ends, these two awesome clans are the best of friends, didn't you know that? :lol:

This is the kind of drama that had kept me on CC for the last 5-6 years, why try to shut down the machine? fuel dat fire! =D>

-griff

Oh well don't stop on my account then ;)
Colonel Keefie

Postby Leehar on Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:29 pm

Definitely an unexpected result, specially after the afos integration.

Congrats LHDD, and long may your giant-slaying continue. (or at least until the semi's :))
show
Colonel Leehar

Postby betiko on Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:23 am

grifftron wrote:
QuikSilver wrote:
But you are welcome! (I think we did you a favor here, now that you Know you're not invincible you'll come out stronger in future) ;) :D

QS... We had already lost two wars before, this wasn't the first, so we obviously knew we were not invincible ;) I don't believe there is still a great top 10 clan on this site that hasn't lost yet, besides maybe that empire twist off who's name is escaping my small little mind.

yeah they are now called ACE (agents of the chaotic empire), but they did lose against TOFU in the CC4 semi finals in an epic war that lasted about 6month! :?

Leehar wrote:Definitely an unexpected result, specially after the afos integration.

Congrats LHDD, and long may your giant-slaying continue. (or at least until the semi's :))

thanks mate, last time LHDD lost a war was precisely against PACk, and it was by a landslide (30-11, finished last december). 2014 has been a very good year for LHDD, we are still undefeated in wars after beating ATL in the NC4 finals, FOED, VDLL, GON (RC), G1 (RC), FISO (CC5), PACK (CC5), and we have an advantage to beat RET in RC semi finals for an 8 wins streak in the same year! And yeah, facing ACE in CC5 semi finals would be awesome, but it will be hard to reach that stage! Let's see who will make it between FOED and TSM to face us.
Major betiko

Postby Great-Ollie on Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:00 pm

Congrats LHDD! :shock:
Major Great-Ollie

Postby Mishalex on Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:05 pm

Great-Ollie wrote:Congrats LHDD! :shock:

Thanks Ollie ! :mrgreen:

Game 13160196 One of my best victory

"I noob, you noob, he/she noobs, we noob, you noob, they noob" Mishalex - Game 16115315
Sergeant Mishalex

Postby PaRKoN on Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:42 pm

Very well done LHDD!
Brigadier PaRKoN

Postby grifftron on Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:59 pm

Great-Ollie wrote:Congrats LHDD! :shock:

tROLL :lol: ;)
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Postby jltile1 on Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:23 pm

Who is the MVP for LHDD ? I think Don had some good strategy in the games he was in. Or Betikos dice?

edit

Betiko very impressive 12-14 ATM and you will win solar and loose Das. Nice job =D>
Major jltile1

Postby betiko on Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:19 am

jltile1 wrote:Who is the MVP for LHDD ? I think Don had some good strategy in the games he was in. Or Betikos dice?

edit

Betiko very impressive 12-14 ATM and you will win solar and loose Das. Nice job =D>

and most likely will win pro chicago as you guys are 1 man down! ;) so it will finish 14/17 for me, that's 82%, not bad! (and yeah, where do I sign to have those kind of dice in other wars? :D )

would be cool if we manage to pull out a 40v21 win, that would make for the 30v11 win you guys pulled out in the first war.... and both clans would be tied in wins/losses! :D

34-20 right now:

those are ours:
rail USA
solar system
pro chicago
kc2

those can still go either way (slight advantage for you?):
FNA (finish that shit, it's a batch 1 game guys! lol)
WW2 europe

definitely yours is das schloss.

nah, it's actually improbable to reach the 40 wins.
Major betiko

Postby smegal69 on Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:20 pm

betiko wrote:
jltile1 wrote:Who is the MVP for LHDD ? I think Don had some good strategy in the games he was in. Or Betikos dice?

edit

and most likely will win pro chicago as you guys are 1 man down! ;) so it will finish 14/17 for me, that's 82%, not bad! (and yeah, where do I sign to have those kind of dice in other wars? :D )

would be cool if we manage to pull out a 40v21 win, that would make for the 30v11 win you guys pulled out in the first war.... and both clans would be tied in wins/losses! :D

34-20 right now:

those are ours:
rail USA
solar system
pro chicago
kc2

WW2 europe

The question is Who did you blow to have such wonderful dice in this war.
Must leave a better taste in your mouth, a different from the brown tongue you normally have :-P
Corporal smegal69

Location: Doing Hard Time on "The ROCK", in the southern ocean

Postby betiko on Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:11 pm

The question isn't who but what. it was whambot. And no prefer sucking chocolate bars rather than metal bars.
Major betiko

Postby QuikSilver on Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:08 pm

If Betiko did something like this (I didn't use the word, a little censure)... what did you do smegal for such thing as your result? Better do the same than jugde ;)
LHDD: New Comers 4, CL6 - Second division & Random Cup winners!
Major QuikSilver

Postby jltile1 on Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:30 pm

QuikSilver wrote:If Betiko did something like this (I didn't use the word, a little censure)... what did you do smegal for such thing as your result? Better do the same than jugde ;)

LOL :o :lol:
Major jltile1

Postby Emmdizzle on Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:42 pm

Definitely an unexpected result considering we crushed you in the last one...I'd love to see you guys go all the way so I could say, at least we lost to the champs...betiko...all props to you bro, wish you were still a packer....you are definitely the MVP! Cheers LHDD on your victory:-)
Brigadier Emmdizzle

Postby betiko on Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:06 am

Emmdizzle wrote:Definitely an unexpected result considering we crushed you in the last one...I'd love to see you guys go all the way so I could say, at least we lost to the champs...betiko...all props to you bro, wish you were still a packer....you are definitely the MVP! Cheers LHDD on your victory:-)

thanks mate! "all the way" is going to be hard; I think we have what it takes to face tsm vs foed in quarter finals, but if we ever make it we would probably face ACE in semis, one of the "big 3" that in my understanding are in a different league. But who knows, I thought that pack was in a different league, and I think lhdd has been through a lot of progress this year. Honestly, in august my idea was to get a score as tight as possible and give you a better fight than last time. Then batch 1 started and we managed to pull an advantage that was kept throughout the entire war and made us believe it was possible.
Major betiko

Postby Momo33 on Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:50 pm

smegal69 wrote:
betiko wrote:

edit

34-20 right now:

those are ours:
rail USA
solar system
pro chicago
kc2

WW2 europe

The question is Who did you blow to have such wonderful dice in this war.
Must leave a better taste in your mouth, a different from the brown tongue you normally have :-P

You know smegal, taking a turn normaly would surely help to have dices ;)
Click image to enlarge.
Major Momo33

Postby QuikSilver on Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:19 am

betiko wrote:
Emmdizzle wrote:Definitely an unexpected result considering we crushed you in the last one...I'd love to see you guys go all the way so I could say, at least we lost to the champs...betiko...all props to you bro, wish you were still a packer....you are definitely the MVP! Cheers LHDD on your victory:-)

thanks mate! "all the way" is going to be hard; I think we have what it takes to face tsm vs foed in quarter finals, but if we ever make it we would probably face ACE in semis, one of the "big 3" that in my understanding are in a different league. But who knows, I thought that pack was in a different league, and I think lhdd has been through a lot of progress this year. Honestly, in august my idea was to get a score as tight as possible and give you a better fight than last time. Then batch 1 started and we managed to pull an advantage that was kept throughout the entire war and made us believe it was possible.

I think the same here. I was hoping that LHDD would make a closer war than last time. Our recent success I think that we were able to pull together all our newest recruits and consolidated our established team.

Thanks for all your kind words. That was well maybe unexpected, but very agreable and refreshing. Now we are a really top 10 clan, not like the first time when we just won our first 4 wars and become 7th...

Now that the dust as all fall down we can look at this war and say that was a well fought and tight war.

For the question who's the mvp... I think that it's momo, not that he played good :lol: ... but he was posting a lot of good stuff to test your nerves :P :roll:
LHDD: New Comers 4, CL6 - Second division & Random Cup winners!
Major QuikSilver

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges