Conquer Club

[CC5] FALL vs LHDD [31-30] FINAL 9/04

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Wich clan will win this war

LHDD by a lot
11%
LHDD by a little
40%
FALL by a little
42%
FALL by a lot
7%

Total votes : 45

Re: [CC5] FALL vs LHDD [21-22]

Postby iAmCaffeine on Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:23 am

betiko wrote:
ptlowe wrote:Sorry my Cowboy ways are anoying your prissy Spanish ways.

Murica muhahahaha

betiko wrote:
ptlowe wrote:LHDD communication..

Alrighty guys we down...what will we do.

Ok, here it is, hide a stack behind the FOG, then wait till they break and hope for impossible dice...

Great, good idea....if the dice dont work out we blame them.

Oh and take as long as possible so the war looks in our favor... 10-4

Sorry but regarding stacking maps don t make me laugh. Fallen uses almost every stack map possible twice, stop making the fool.
As much as it hurts your butt, the advance you have in certain games is not irreversible unlike the one we have in 5.
We have 28 wins secured and just need 3 in the ones looking fallen/tied.
Given our come back and the way you guys are feeling our dragon breath slowly reaching your bum I understand you're getting a bit nervous. It's ok mate!

Dude, you re just fallen's new cannon fodder in his first war with them. An unimportant little drummer boy taking a bit too much credits. Learn were you stand in your pack man, your gamechat and war thread posts are just ridiculous comming from someone like you... Taking your turns during the fog rule and probably without even consulting your teammate's opinions... Now trying to give us lessons... Just look at yourself and your weak as piss experience.
Now go back to your room, no tv and no desert for you.

+3
Cook iAmCaffeine

Re: [CC5] FALL vs LHDD [23-23]

Postby Arama86n on Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:37 am

Ouch.
After that spanking I wonder what is redder, his arse or his face? :D
Major Arama86n

Postby ptlowe on Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:53 am

Nothings red just taking the higher road. Ive been in cc 5 years longer than him. His ignorance is aparent and doesn't require addressing.
Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
Thomas Jefferson
Private 1st Class ptlowe

Postby iAmCaffeine on Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:56 am

ptlowe wrote:Nothings red just taking the higher road. Ive been in cc 5 years longer than him. His ignorance is aparent and doesn't require addressing.

He isn't ignorant, you're just far too self righteous for your own good. You might be a 'veteran' but a lot has changed in your absence. Talking shit to one of the best clans on the site in the manner that you are isn't going to get you many friends, nor is it remotely close to taking the higher road. The fact you're also in a top clan is irrelevant since you've done zero to help them. Just because you perhaps used to be a well known player doesn't anyone cares now, prove you've still got it.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Re: [CC5] FALL vs LHDD [23-24]

Postby Keefie on Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:42 am

This war and thread have so far been conducted in good spirit, let's keep it that way please guys ;)
Colonel Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby betiko on Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:26 am

Keefie wrote:This war and thread have so far been conducted in good spirit, let's keep it that way please guys ;)

Bah no problems here keefie. A good war needs a bit of action in the war thread. Otherwise what will we do with all this popcorn to sell...

Ps: pt i did see that reply of yours after my last post this morning... Didn't bother to reply and I see you erased it.
Major betiko

Postby GoranZ on Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:37 pm

betiko wrote:Dude, you re just fallen's new cannon fodder in his first war with them. An unimportant little drummer boy taking a bit too much credits. Learn were you stand in your pack man, your gamechat and war thread posts are just ridiculous comming from someone like you... Taking your turns during the fog rule and probably without even consulting your teammate's opinions... Now trying to give us lessons... Just look at yourself and your weak as piss experience.
Now go back to your room, no tv and no desert for you.

You think that he performed poorly? Typically French :lol:

iAmCaffeine wrote:
ptlowe wrote:Nothings red just taking the higher road. Ive been in cc 5 years longer than him. His ignorance is aparent and doesn't require addressing.

He isn't ignorant, you're just far too self righteous for your own good. You might be a 'veteran' but a lot has changed in your absence. Talking shit to one of the best clans on the site in the manner that you are isn't going to get you many friends, nor is it remotely close to taking the higher road. The fact you're also in a top clan is irrelevant since you've done zero to help them. Just because you perhaps used to be a well known player doesn't anyone cares now, prove you've still got it.

What he is doing for our clan is our job, not yours, keep your fingers out of our job... We are happy with him same as he is with us ;)
He has 30+ real life friends in here, what about you?

@ptlowe m8 carry on as you have so far, you are doing as you should.
Even a little kid knows whats the name of my country... http://youtu.be/XFxjy7f9RpY

Interested in clans? Check out the Fallen!
Brigadier GoranZ

Postby nolefan5311 on Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:04 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:

Why are you even in this thread at all?
Captain nolefan5311

Postby betiko on Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:08 pm

GoranZ wrote:He has 30+ real life friends in here, what about you?

Ffs greek salad... In what world are you living in? :lol: :roll:
Are you seriously trying to win an argument by telling me that drummer boy met more people from this online game 6 years ago than I have?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Major betiko

Postby GoranZ on Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:55 pm

betiko wrote:
GoranZ wrote:He has 30+ real life friends in here, what about you?

Ffs greek salad... In what world are you living in? :lol: :roll:
Are you seriously trying to win an argument by telling me that drummer boy met more people from this online game 6 years ago than I have?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You should travel more :lol:
Even a little kid knows whats the name of my country... http://youtu.be/XFxjy7f9RpY

Brigadier GoranZ

Postby -1-1-3- on Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:37 pm

Rock Hard Roquefort LHDD !!
Major -1-1-3-

Postby rockfist on Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:50 pm

Wow this is more contentious than our semi final thread was. I'm making some popcorn.
Brigadier rockfist

Postby IcePack on Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:54 pm

rockfist wrote:Wow this is more contentious than our semi final thread was. I'm making some popcorn.

We will be making some celebratory popcorn soon ;)

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby iAmCaffeine on Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:40 am

nolefan5311 wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:

Same reason anyone goes to any war thread their clan isn't involved with. In case you've been hiding under a rock and haven't noticed, it's quite a common thing to do, especially with a war like this.

I have no intention of replying to GoranZ. Not so keen on conversations with racists.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby ptlowe on Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:44 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:
nolefan5311 wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:

Same reason anyone goes to any war thread their clan isn't involved with. In case you've been hiding under a rock and haven't noticed, it's quite a common thing to do, especially with a war like this.

I have no intention of replying to GoranZ. Not so keen on conversations with racists.

Pulling out the racists accusation is typical for someone who has lost the argument...Also, by acknowledging his post you are responding.

Furthermore, dont be jealous Im in a real clan and you haven't made it yet. Maybe apply to LHDD they may take you or is that the reason your in this thread. Your hoping you attacks will endear them to you :) and maybe...maybe they will let you in.
Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
Thomas Jefferson
Private 1st Class ptlowe

Postby iAmCaffeine on Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:57 am

ptlowe wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:
nolefan5311 wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:

Pulling out the racists accusation is typical for someone who has lost the argument...Also, by acknowledging his post you are responding.

Furthermore, dont be jealous Im in a real clan and you haven't made it yet. Maybe apply to LHDD they may take you or is that the reason your in this thread. Your hoping you attacks will endear them to you :) and maybe...maybe they will let you in.

I acknowledged his post, I'm not directly responding to him. There is no argument as far as I'm concerned, the fact of the matter is that GoranZ is racist; five minutes in off-topics would prove that.

Jealous? You're really showing how clueless you are. I had the opportunity to join a number of top ten clans but opted to start Aeternus and we're now ranked #12. I'm extremely proud of what our clan has achieved together. What have you achieved with your clan? Nothing, you just arrived and you're already claiming glory. As for LHDD, I've supported them since their incarnation and get on well with many of their members.

Please get your facts straight before attempting to throw insults around.

Finally, you're an adult American, you should really know the difference between your and you're.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby ptlowe on Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:16 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:
ptlowe wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:
nolefan5311 wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:

I acknowledged his post, I'm not directly responding to him. There is no argument as far as I'm concerned, the fact of the matter is that GoranZ is racist; five minutes in off-topics would prove that.

Jealous? You're really showing how clueless you are. I had the opportunity to join a number of top ten clans but opted to start Aeternus and we're now ranked #12. I'm extremely proud of what our clan has achieved together. What have you achieved with your clan? Nothing, you just arrived and you're already claiming glory. As for LHDD, I've supported them since their incarnation and get on well with many of their members.

Please get your facts straight before attempting to throw insults around.

Finally, you're an adult American, you should really know the difference between your and you're.

Im from the south. Your lucky Im not speaking as such. Enish yougin gt his pantys in a bunch cause I sloghter his language :). I feel my English is so elegant, I could be the next American Shakespeare. I have no need to respond to any of your other comments because you dont know my history or the clans I have been in or what I have contributed to the community. Consequently, your ignorance and posts will be attributed to your age and maturity.

I appreciate Fallen for the opportunity and if the day comes where we play your clan caliber I will enjoy smashing you. You do have a few good players in your clan that I know and whom know me that i respect :).
Thomas Jefferson
Private 1st Class ptlowe

Postby khazalid on Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:39 am

excuse me fellows, but what should i do with my erection?
had i been wise, i would have seen that her simplicity cost her a fortune
Lieutenant khazalid

Postby iAmCaffeine on Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:43 am

ptlowe wrote:Im from the south. Your lucky Im not speaking as such. Enish yougin gt his pantys in a bunch cause I sloghter his language :). I feel my English is so elegant, I could be the next American Shakespeare. I have no need to respond to any of your other comments because you dont know my history or the clans I have been in or what I have contributed to the community. Consequently, your ignorance and posts will be attributed to your age and maturity.

I appreciate Fallen for the opportunity and if the day comes where we play your clan caliber I will enjoy smashing you.

I don't know your history and you don't know mine, yet you seemed to find it perfectly acceptable to jump to assumptions regarding me and my clan, so I shall do the same. You really need to stop pretending to be taking the high road with one post and then insulting people in the next, it's just hypocritical.

Good luck smashing me. We have a game going now, let's see what happens. I was going to join your trips but your wonderful leader doesn't like playing with me.

ptlowe wrote:You do have a few good players in your clan that I know and whom know me that i respect :).

Why should I care? There are players in Fallen I like, others I don't. That's pretty irrelevant.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby Keefie on Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:05 am

OK Guys that's quite enough please.

Until this war is complete can players not involved with either clan please refrain from posting. Once the war is over anyone may post their congratulations or commiserations to the winners/losers.
Colonel Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby nolefan5311 on Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:58 pm

Conquer Rome has finally, officially, Fallen!
Captain nolefan5311

Re: [CC5] FALL vs LHDD [24-25]

Postby t4mcr53s2 on Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:51 pm

to get back to civil discourse; personally when I log on I like to play the 1 vs 1 games I'm winning its a nice way to start my break from real life ; I suppose I may do the same with teams , I don't know
I see the games looking (from the outside stats) about 31 for fallen though you could have an ambush waiting in labarinth and 2 others leaning LHDD that could still go fallen , though a lot depends on spoils in Bamboo and I would not wish to give you a peek at our possible sets .... either way I've enjoyed the games , and haven't found any problems with the chat in the games I'm in , even with the drop-in guests... lets have a good clean fight to the finish
I wish either my father or my mother, or indeed both of them as they were in duty both equally bound to it, had minded what they were about when....

If 2 player fog game,please allow 12 hour snap courtesy, or post what I could have seen.... Thank you
Colonel t4mcr53s2

Re: [CC5] FALL vs LHDD [24-25]

Postby betiko on Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:38 am

For me it s looking 27-30 right now, with eurasia, bamboo jack, austerlitz And montreal all very even (i really don t see which of these 4 looks fallen timecrisis). We basically need a 4/4.

26-24 right now and feudal epic is ours, it s running on the final round 30 no way you have more troops with the outdeploying since ages. So that s 27 for sure for us... 4 to pull out of 4 even +2 leaning fallen

Ps: congrats on your 1v1 championship title first time i see that medal! ;)
Major betiko

Postby GoranZ on Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:17 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:I have no intention of replying to GoranZ. Not so keen on conversations with racists.

I'm racist towards multis like you, nice that you finally notice it :lol:

betiko wrote:For me it s looking 27-30 right now, with eurasia, bamboo jack, austerlitz And montreal all very even. We basically need a 4/4.

Same according to our observation.

Brigadier GoranZ

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges