Conquer Club

[CC13] R2 S&M (33) vs AWOL (16) - S&M Win - Final 6/9/23

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [CC13] R2 S&M vs AWOL

Postby iAmCaffeine on Thu Apr 13, 2023 4:03 pm

something something

josko typed words

probably praised himself at least once

something something
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby Shannon Apple on Thu Apr 13, 2023 4:37 pm

Nut Shot Scott wrote:
niMic wrote:Can't we all just get along, except for with Caffeine?

Who's not getting along? Needling josko is entertaining as hell.

Haha! Oh, when jokes are taken literally. To think this all started with "put Josko in all my games." :lol: I enjoy NSS sense of humour, he's a loveable asshole.

Josko, love you and all, but lighten up. You're a grump! ;)
00:33:53 ‹riskllama› will her and i ever hook up, LLT???
00:34:09 ‹LiveLoveTeach› You and Shannon?
00:34:20 ‹LiveLoveTeach› Bahahahahahaha
00:34:22 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I doubt it
00:34:30 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I don't think she's into farm animals
Brigadier Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby detlef on Thu Apr 13, 2023 4:43 pm

josko.ri wrote:Sonic manage to successfully lead the biggest clan on CC, now very high chances they will win clan league division 3.

The same clan, mind you, that you chided Caff for allegedly being proud of beating. He wasn't, actually, but you did go to some lengths to illustrate why AWOL should not find any accomplishment in beating a clan such as GoN.

You can't have it both ways.
Colonel detlef

Postby SoN!c on Thu Apr 13, 2023 5:12 pm

Nut Shot Scott wrote:
SoN!c wrote:You seem to be missing the fact that it's about saying it in advance, calling it out, and he said a month ago he will wipe the floor with ya..

Great stuff when you call it in advance and then actually go do it..

What did you say?
Nut Shot Scott wrote:we're hunting conquerors...

Pretty miserable hunt if you ask me, It's like Little Red Riding Hood's old granny that ties up the hunter for Mod Edit, spanks and Mod Edit, while she knows the big bad wolf is coming

one - thats an awful attempt at humor. not because it doesn't make any sense, or because, it doesn't make any sense. but because it doesnt make any sense.

two - you're never getting invited to join s&m dude, give it up. they require you to be a good player. not a burning pile of trash.

So i was sure i had to explain it to you (while the clue was already clearly in it)

Hint 1: Mod Edit

Hint 2: Mod Edit

Hint 3: Mod Edit
Major SoN!c

Postby josko.ri on Thu Apr 13, 2023 8:34 pm

Jdsizzleslice wrote:S&M was the merge of two top clans at the time, while AWOL merged with no one and basically started from scratch. Hardly a comparison.

S&M almost turned down to social one year ago, having recently losing series of CCup war plus many losing series in clan league, when we finished the lowest ever being 6th ranked. Then we also reached the lowest rank ever, which is still higher than AWOL's the highest rank ever ;)

Also, you told it true how S&M merged but today there is less than 5 active players who came from TSM so your comparison is not valid. There is neither a lot of players from KORT nowadays but majority of our nowadays active players were recruited after merging clans, especially in 2022.

Anyway, when merging is your argument then why does not AWOL merge with someone as well instead of disbanding and quiting from clan league? I guess there are a lot of clans standing in the queue who would be readily willing to merge with a clan lead by Caff and NSS :lol:
Major josko.ri

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Thu Apr 13, 2023 11:24 pm

josko.ri wrote:
Jdsizzleslice wrote:S&M was the merge of two top clans at the time, while AWOL merged with no one and basically started from scratch. Hardly a comparison.

S&M almost turned down to social one year ago, having recently losing series of CCup war plus many losing series in clan league, when we finished the lowest ever being 6th ranked. Then we also reached the lowest rank ever, which is still higher than AWOL's the highest rank ever ;)

Also, you told it true how S&M merged but today there is less than 5 active players who came from TSM so your comparison is not valid. There is neither a lot of players from KORT nowadays but majority of our nowadays active players were recruited after merging clans, especially in 2022.

Anyway, when merging is your argument then why does not AWOL merge with someone as well instead of disbanding and quiting from clan league? I guess there are a lot of clans standing in the queue who would be readily willing to merge with a clan lead by Caff and NSS :lol:

What does any of that have to do with your comparison? You're comparing apples and oranges. I have been a Clan Leader before when there was 11 active players in my clan. Makes it hard to compete in any clan event, let alone multiple events. So what if S&M almost went social? It clearly wasn't because you lacked players to play events.

You're trying to compare your clan, S&M, who had two high tier clans merge, and had a lot of good players compete for years after that merge, to AWOL, who maybe has had max 17 players total in their entire clan, and has been active for around one year, started from scratch? Based off rank? Pardon AWOL for not retaining their prior history, like S&M did with KORT. Remove the KORT history from S&M and your rankings argument gets flushed down the toilet.
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby josko.ri on Fri Apr 14, 2023 1:07 am

Jdsizzleslice wrote:
josko.ri wrote:

What does any of that have to do with your comparison? You're comparing apples and oranges. I have been a Clan Leader before when there was 11 active players in my clan. Makes it hard to compete in any clan event, let alone multiple events. So what if S&M almost went social? It clearly wasn't because you lacked players to play events.

You're trying to compare your clan, S&M, who had two high tier clans merge, and had a lot of good players compete for years after that merge, to AWOL, who maybe has had max 17 players total in their entire clan, and has been active for around one year, started from scratch? Based off rank? Pardon AWOL for not retaining their prior history, like S&M did with KORT. Remove the KORT history from S&M and your rankings argument gets flushed down the toilet.

Ranking history is only for two years. S&M started in 2017 (if I remember correctly) so all our ranking after 2020 doesnot include any ranking of KORT.

As we won CCup in 2018 (also Clan League if I am not wrong?) it means we would anyway jump highly in rankings, whether starting from 1000 as new clan or from KORT's rankings.

I am saying that AWOL can also merge, why not? Who would not want to merge with some of top skilled players on the site? I guess the other clans are standing in line waiting for AWOL's offer to merge.
Major josko.ri

Postby iAmCaffeine on Fri Apr 14, 2023 1:36 am

josko gonna look real silly hehe
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby SoN!c on Fri Apr 14, 2023 9:14 pm

josko.ri wrote:
Jdsizzleslice wrote:
josko.ri wrote:

Ranking history is only for two years. S&M started in 2017 (if I remember correctly) so all our ranking after 2020 doesnot include any ranking of KORT.

As we won CCup in 2018 (also Clan League if I am not wrong?) it means we would anyway jump highly in rankings, whether starting from 1000 as new clan or from KORT's rankings.

I am saying that AWOL can also merge, why not? Who would not want to merge with some of top skilled players on the site? I guess the other clans are standing in line waiting for AWOL's offer to merge.

I agree T-Law, trafa, Law, is the grand price. Any clan would murder for him. I know i would. Well, i also know i got no position, not even on Mr. Pommerange competitive wise in this Clan Murder Cluedo game?; but that's ok..NSS is a great player too, i mean this, he is awesome as a skilled player and i respect him a lot but you need to take in his alter ego "nutter butters" too so that takes the fun out of it..

I do know i will love Trafa always, and playing with him is a privilege. He is one of the top skilled players on the site and nobody can deny that. Anybody should love playing with him.
Major SoN!c

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Sat Apr 15, 2023 5:06 pm

I feel like someone is mad that I didn't beg to a part of S&M. I apologize for not being interested. There was a time when I would have been but that time is passed. Good luck and I'll see you again, wherever I end up playing.

I also enjoy how much certain people seem to revel in a clan not working out. I wish it had, I want MORE clans, not fewer. It's incredibly difficult to pull players from gen pop and create a clan that's competitive enough to be fun. Nobody wants to create a clan and be GON-level shit. Thankfully even in total collapse, we were significantly better than that trash pile.

Anyways, the gap in team cohesiveness is evident here, as we knew it would be. See what the second half brings though.
Major Nut Shot Scott

Postby josko.ri on Sat Apr 15, 2023 6:52 pm

Nut Shot Scott wrote:I feel like someone is mad that I didn't beg to a part of S&M.

I am definitely not mad, but thankful that you didnt beg to be part of S&M.

Thanks, dude ;)

Of all AWOL, I would possibly consider only three players for S&M. Those are the ones who know how to calculate odds for 3 attacker vs 2 dice by hands instead by using calculator (definitely, you dont know how).
Major josko.ri

Postby TrafalgarLaw01 on Sat Apr 15, 2023 7:53 pm

josko.ri wrote:
Nut Shot Scott wrote:I feel like someone is mad that I didn't beg to a part of S&M.

Thanks, dude ;)

Of all AWOL, I would possibly consider only three players for S&M. Those are the ones who know how to calculate odds for 3 attacker vs 2 dice by hands instead by using calculator (definitely, you dont know how).

Detlef he is calling you out for using calculator :lol:
General TrafalgarLaw01

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Sat Apr 15, 2023 8:18 pm

josko.ri wrote:

Thanks, dude ;)

Lol. 67% win percentage man, I don't know what else to tell you. I guess that's why you mostly ducked me the first round.
Major Nut Shot Scott

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Sat Apr 15, 2023 8:26 pm

I love your made up insults, btw. "I've never played a game with you but I'm going to insult you by saying I don't think you can do basic math in your head."

What you probably should have just said was "I know your tribe has beaten mine a couple straight times and you have a 67% win percentage vs me - but our clan is 1-0 against the remnants of yours."

Nevermind. You should probably just make things up, they sound better.
Major Nut Shot Scott

Postby detlef on Sat Apr 15, 2023 9:57 pm

TrafalgarLaw01 wrote:
josko.ri wrote:

Thanks, dude ;)

A scratch, a scratch...
'tis not as deep as a well, nor wide as a church door, but 'twill do. 'tis enough

Ask for me tomorrow and you shall find me a GRAVE man
Colonel detlef

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Sat Apr 15, 2023 11:15 pm

josko.ri wrote:

Thanks, dude ;)

Wait, you have to write it out using your hand, and can't do that in your head?
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby i-andrei on Sun Apr 16, 2023 1:33 am

Jdsizzleslice wrote:
josko.ri wrote:

Thanks, dude ;)

Wait, you have to write it out using your hand, and can't do that in your head?

Maximum you can do is use a pen to calculate it on your wrist.
Captain i-andrei

Postby josko.ri on Sun Apr 16, 2023 1:56 am

TrafalgarLaw01 wrote:
josko.ri wrote:

Thanks, dude ;)

Actually, detlef is probabilistic lover so he is among the three mentioned ;)
Major josko.ri

Postby rockfist on Sun Apr 16, 2023 3:58 am

I don’t see how insulting other clans that aren’t involved in this war/discussion is in anyway helpful to the goal of wanting more clans. Not everyone plays at a top level or is on form all the time (Lord knows we are a smoldering dung heap form wise right now). Doesn’t mean the game can’t be fun.
Brigadier rockfist

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sun Apr 16, 2023 4:51 am

josko.ri wrote:
TrafalgarLaw01 wrote:
josko.ri wrote:

Thanks, dude ;)

you're certainly putting on a great advert for him too.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Sun Apr 16, 2023 1:33 pm

rockfist wrote:I don’t see how insulting other clans that aren’t involved in this war/discussion is in anyway helpful to the goal of wanting more clans. Not everyone plays at a top level or is on form all the time (Lord knows we are a smoldering dung heap form wise right now). Doesn’t mean the game can’t be fun.

LOL. Why dont you read the fucking thread. There is a dumbass from GON in here running his mouth when it isn't wrapped around josko. Explain how that isn't "involved" in the discussion. Also, explain how your ass is involved in the discussion. Take your own advice and get bent.
Major Nut Shot Scott

Postby detlef on Sun Apr 16, 2023 1:46 pm

Nut Shot Scott wrote:
rockfist wrote:I don’t see how insulting other clans that aren’t involved in this war/discussion is in anyway helpful to the goal of wanting more clans. Not everyone plays at a top level or is on form all the time (Lord knows we are a smoldering dung heap form wise right now). Doesn’t mean the game can’t be fun.

LOL. Why dont you read the fucking thread. There is a dumbass from GON in here running his mouth when it isn't wrapped around josko. Explain how that isn't "involved" in the discussion. Also, explain how your ass is involved in the discussion. Take your own advice and get bent.

This is a great point. sonic seems to have inserted him into a war thread he's not in. josko seems to be alternating between saying sonic's clan is great and that it sucks. Scott is at least being very consistent in his evaluation of GoN.

Sonic is swinging from josko's jock and maintaining an inane level of gibberish the entire time. That behavior demands to be clowned. It's really that simple.

Why is sonic here talking sh!t? His clan literally just lost the war that, having won it, he would be here instead of us. But they didn't. They lost and by 11 if I recall correctly.
Colonel detlef

Postby SoN!c on Sun Apr 16, 2023 1:50 pm

Nut Shot Scott wrote:

Love u2 Nutty Butters :lol: now breathe in, breathe out.. i already told you why thats important.

1 month ago you said "we're hunting conquerors"
Yesterday you said "so glad we still won against GoN when we were falling apart"..

Now thats short memory? Brain damage does occors when not breathing right so breathe in, breathe out buddy, now repeat the process and continue to do so. Just posting this to remind you.
Major SoN!c

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Sun Apr 16, 2023 4:57 pm

SoN!c wrote:
Nut Shot Scott wrote:

Love u2 Nutty Butters :lol: now breathe in, breathe out.. i already told you why thats important.

1 month ago you said "we're hunting conquerors"
Yesterday you said "so glad we still won against GoN when we were falling apart"..

Now thats short memory? Brain damage does occors when not breathing right so breathe in, breathe out buddy, now repeat the process and continue to do so. Just posting this to remind you.

Again, you fail to have any idea what you even mean.

Hunting conquerors - yes? What is it about this that bothers you? Have I backed off of it? Have I in some way implied that I am cowed? I am not. I am happy to play josko. He joins all games last so ask him why he ducked me and only took 3 games. I won 1, he won 1 and CC won 1.

I can speak for myself here - I have beaten josko in heads up games at a 67% rate - I am hunting him and killing him thus far in my time here. What are you missing? Is there some dispute I am oblivious to? Stats don't lie, biatch!

But again - I guess you're in here talking shit after you got your asses kicked by us, who are now getting our asses kicked by them. So where does that leave you and your team full of dumpster fires?
Major Nut Shot Scott

Postby TrafalgarLaw01 on Sun Apr 16, 2023 5:01 pm

josko.ri wrote:
TrafalgarLaw01 wrote:
josko.ri wrote:

Thanks, dude ;)

Lol, do you really think you have to tell me who detlef is? you really are thick-headed sometimes.
General TrafalgarLaw01

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges