Conquer Club

SUCCESS - (often comes with negative side effects)

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: SUCCESS - (often comes with negative side effects)

Postby Keefie on Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:09 am

Nice try Paul :lol:

But there is not an overall battle in Clan League. There are two separate matches, home and away. So the records show HH 1 TOP 1, HH got 2 points and TOP the same.
Major Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby PaulatPeace on Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:39 pm

Keefie wrote:Nice try Paul :lol:

But there is not an overall battle in Clan League. There are two separate matches, home and away. So the records show HH 1 TOP 1, HH got 2 points and TOP the same.

Ok brother....I will not debate this with you. You won that match fair & square! =D> ;)

I guess that means we engaged other clans in 24 matches with only 1 loss. I can live with that! :D

Paul
Field Marshal PaulatPeace

Postby Keefie on Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:41 pm

PaulatPeace wrote:

Ok brother....I will not debate this with you. You won that match fair & square! =D> ;)

I guess that means we engaged other clans in 24 matches with only 1 loss. I can live with that! :D

Paul

Finally the penny drops =D>

Maybe your version of reality isn't as bad as the impression you give at times ;) :lol:
Major Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby iAmCaffeine on Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:31 pm

I've figured it out! Paul doesn't even know the true definition of candid, yet keeps saying the word. On that basis, we can safely assume he doesn't fully understand half the shit he's chatting. No bother, Paul.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby rockfist on Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:41 pm

You can say you are undefeated in wars.

We can say we were undefeated in CL6. As far as I know, when we were undefeated in the Premier division of CL6 was the only time a clan ever was undefeated for an entire season in the Premier division of CL. I'll grant you we had a lot of ties, but I can still say undefeated and not be lying ;)
Brigadier rockfist

Postby BIG_John on Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:06 pm

Keefie wrote:
PaulatPeace wrote:

Paul

Maybe your version of reality isn't as bad as the impression you give at times ;) :lol:

Keefie can finally sleep at night now he has gotten the credit from Paul on the HH win!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Colonel BIG_John

Postby Keefie on Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:14 am

BIG_John wrote:
Keefie wrote:
PaulatPeace wrote:

Paul

Keefie can finally sleep at night now he has gotten the credit from Paul on the HH win!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

No credit required from anyone. Just an acceptance that TOP aren't unbeaten :lol: Get used to it, you'll be playing with the big boys next term.
Major Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby PaulatPeace on Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:14 pm

Keefie wrote:

No credit required from anyone. Just an acceptance that TOP aren't unbeaten :lol: Get used to it, you'll be playing with the big boys next term.

Hey brother Keith...I said I wouldn't debate it with you. I said you won the match fair and square! :)

I still view 2 sets of 8 games like I do 2 sets of 20 games in a war! :D Like IcePack said...it is all about perspective. In my eyes...we are undefeated every time we have faced an opponent. To me, this battle was the 2 sets set up with the same opponent. I still count 2 sets of 8 as a 16 game battle. I realize most others may not see it that way............but I think we can agree that there is more than one way to look at it. I do believe you can see that!

I do not criticize your way. You beat us in that one match. Congrats on that match.

Paul

Postby riskllama on Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:58 pm

[YouTube]/https://youtu.be/5DHIqUkmj-o[YouTube]
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby BIG_John on Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:00 pm

If you think about it you won your home games and we won our home games which could be considered a tie as well. Which is not a win or a loss and would still make us unbeaten if you look at it that way.
Colonel BIG_John

Postby PaulatPeace on Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:09 pm

riskllama wrote:[YouTube]/https://youtu.be/5DHIqUkmj-o[YouTube]

:lol:

Yep..."The cold never bothered me anyway!" Guess that's why I love Antarctica so much! :lol:

That was good! Thanks!

Paul =D>

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:16 am

I'm a little disappointed you've ignored my offer of a war. I mean, if I and my clan are so intimated of you, wouldn't this be the perfect opportunity to display why?
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby PaulatPeace on Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:07 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:I'm a little disappointed you've ignored my offer of a war. I mean, if I and my clan are so intimated of you, wouldn't this be the perfect opportunity to display why?

I am sorry to have disappointed you, but appreciate your interest.

Our Clan discussed our plans for this next year a while back, and have made commitments which unfortunately do not include ATN. We do thank you for your kind offer. When we do decide to participate in another war, we would most likely want to engage someone we have not already met in battle.

Best wishes,

Paul

Postby riskllama on Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:41 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:I'm a little disappointed you've ignored my offer of a war. I mean, if I and my clan are so intimated of you, wouldn't this be the perfect opportunity to display why?

*intimidated*
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:29 pm

PaulatPeace wrote:

Our Clan discussed our plans for this next year a while back, and have made commitments which unfortunately do not include ATN. We do thank you for your kind offer. When we do decide to participate in another war, we would most likely want to engage someone we have not already met in battle.

Best wishes,

Paul

If you want to count a 12 game skirmish that we paid no attention to a battle then whatever.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby JPlo64 on Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:18 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:
PaulatPeace wrote:

Best wishes,

Paul

If you want to count a 12 game skirmish that we paid no attention to a battle then whatever.

16 games.
Seems ridiculous to use that a a disqualifier though... Kind of funny they repeatedly call out clans for not accepting their challenge but decline yours with BS reason.
They will struggle to find a higher ranked opponent for a while outside of who they face in MCI if they beat FOED.
Maybe if we(FOED) beat LHDD in CCup they'd match up for an interesting war!
Colonel JPlo64

Postby PaulatPeace on Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:35 pm

Folks,

TOP will do our fighting on the battlefield. Enjoy each other's company.

Paul

Postby MagnusGreeol on Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:32 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:
PaulatPeace wrote:

Best wishes,

Paul

- If We fought and beat you again I can already hear the same song your singing now Caff, Pay attention to all your battles so you don't have an excuse.

-\MGM/-ā™Ž
Colonel MagnusGreeol

Postby iAmCaffeine on Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:53 am

MagnusGreeol wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:
PaulatPeace wrote:

Best wishes,

Paul

- If We fought and beat you again I can already hear the same song your singing now Caff, Pay attention to all your battles so you don't have an excuse.

-\MGM/-ā™Ž

Haha I believe the results in our last three matches in CL7 were far from great because we'd already confirmed promotion. Literally not one clan, apart from yours, considers a Clan League match to be equivalent to a war. You whine about top clans not accepting a war with you but that avoid playing against us, even when I offered to be nice! I mean, if you really believe what you're saying about us being intimidated and jealous, surely you would have no issue in proving that?

Maybe it's because Paul has never beaten me in a game? Or because he went 1/10 against our newest addition in a recent set of games?
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby BGtheBrain on Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:22 pm

Last edited by BGtheBrain on Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Captain BGtheBrain

Postby Lindax on Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:35 pm

BGtheBrain wrote:TOP vs ATN
51 games

TOP wins, caffeine quits CC
ATN wins, Paul quits CC

Make it 50 games. In case of a tie they both quit CC.... 8-)

Lx
"Winning Solves Everything" - Graeko
Major Lindax
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Postby riskllama on Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:07 pm

FIGHTFIGHTFIGHT!!!
:twisted:
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby rockfist on Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:02 pm

Love them or hate them I don't think we should be encouraging people to quit given our situation. There is room for all kinds of personalities on this game.
Brigadier rockfist

Postby IcePack on Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:00 am

BGtheBrain wrote:TOP vs ATN
51 games

TOP wins, paul renames ATN for 6 months
ATN wins, caffeine renames TOP for 6 months

Fixed

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack

Postby benga on Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:30 am

Love how the CDs can't wait to get rid of them!
They really must be pain in their asses!
Sergeant benga

PreviousNext

Return to Clan Archives