Conquer Club

F400 Clan Ranking - Needs Repair

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: F400 Ranking [Updated 04-15-13]

Postby Qwert on Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:53 pm

CL5
Myth-Emp 5-3
Emp-Myth 4-4

total-Myth-Emp 9-7 [finished 2013-04-15 22:40:34]
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby jj3044 on Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:24 pm

qwert wrote:CL5
Myth-Emp 5-3
Emp-Myth 4-4

I thought all the EMP and AOC games were not counting as we would have some half-finished sets?
Colonel jj3044

Postby IcePack on Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:35 pm

jj3044 wrote:
Myth-Emp 5-3
Emp-Myth 4-4

I thought all the EMP and AOC games were not counting as we would have some half-finished sets?

Any fully finished individual set will count.

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Captain IcePack

Postby Gilligan on Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:42 pm

Top 15, yeah! :D
Captain Gilligan

Postby chapcrap on Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:42 pm

IcePack wrote:
jj3044 wrote:
Myth-Emp 5-3
Emp-Myth 4-4

Any fully finished individual set will count.

I feel like they should be given 0-8 for any unfinished sets.
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby Jippd on Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:57 pm

Doing that would just give unfair points to those that haven't played EMP/AOC and throw off the quality of the ranking system.
Major Jippd

Re: F400 Ranking [Updated 04-01-13]

Postby IcePack on Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:12 pm

lokisgal wrote:you missed IA vs Pigg

Hey lokisgal,
It wasn't missed, its not 100% completed. Once the last games complete, it'll get counted.
I checked all ongoing wars to see if they were completed even if they weren't marked. That one isn't marked,
and after this post i went back and checked and there is still at least one ongoing game. so, its not ready
to be included.

Hope that helps :)
IcePack

Leehar wrote:Hi Ice, I know the wars aren't finished yet, so results probably won't be included yet, but can we see the effect of tofu-kort & afos-aoc on the rankings?

FORECAST PURPOSES ONLY: Based on "guesstimated end date" of 5/1/13 and assumes no other wars between 4/15 and 5/1 (because obviously I can't predict them all between now and then and I have to give a completion date). Actual results may vary.

TOFU 1392
AFOS 1358
KORT 1357
PACK 1299
TSM 1236

Genoke wrote:There is 1 thing i don't understand. If i'm right AQoH has finished 4 clan wars so far and won all of them. But they have less then 1000 points now. I thought a counting started at 1000....
Could you explain this please? I don't wanna be surprised when we meet the rankings. :mrgreen:

I will quote chapcrap here:
chapcrap wrote:It's because F400 gives you points based on the expected outcome that you should get. So, if you beat a low ranked clan by just a little, you can lose points. But, if you lose to a higher ranked clan by just a little, you can gain points. Basically, it matters how much you win by.

This is a very generic but to the point way of it. If you play vs lower ranked clans than wherever your clan is ranked, if the point difference is enough you will have to win by a larger margin than just a simple win. 3 out of 4 wars they fought were off the bottom of the clan rankings list. It means they needed to win by larger margins for the most part. Typically, a clans rank is a little off when they first get included into F400, as time goes on it gets more accurate. I believe I had a conversation w/ kuma regarding some of these items as well. If you have more specific questions and want to chat or get more specifics, you can always reach me in LC or on skype. Just drop me a PM ill' be happy to address any concerns you have for wars or potential wars. I've offered advice / help from a F400 perspective for those who were interested previously.

Treslie wrote:I could be wrong, but isn't it low because we only get a percentage of the points based on the formula to compensate for the fact that we don't have a 2 year history? Doesn't this make it more fair to clans that have been established longer?

Chariot of Fire wrote:I think you're wrong Tres, but Ice will clarify I'm sure. A result is a result - the age of a clan is immaterial and the only thing that a long history impacts on the F400 is decay (losing points won a long time ago).

CoF is right.

chapcrap wrote:Ice needs a FAQ...

Yes it appears so. I know it was mentioned once before, but I have been busy. But I'll probably end up saving myself time in the long run. So yeah, I'll do it.

ManBungalow wrote:I just checked by this thread to see where Empire rank, and I couldn't find it on the most recent list.

Am I blind, or has something happened to it?

viewtopic.php?f=438&t=188490
I answered the same question just two days ago in regards to AOC.

chapcrap wrote:I feel like they should be given 0-8 for any unfinished sets.

Generally speaking unplayed games or sets are not counted in any of the scores. I'm not sure about penalties, forfeits, etc. I'd have to look into it. But for unplayed games or mistakes, like AOC/AFOS 59 in lieu of 61, those 2 missing games are not assigned to anybody. Points aren't awarded for games not played.

Captain IcePack

Postby Chariot of Fire on Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:59 am

Woo, KORT relegated to 3rd. No wonder they are taking 23 hours to play each turn in the two remaining games. They don't want the result to be posted prior to CC4 seedings being announced.

Doesn't really bother me. We'll just keep posting our shit results from Random League in here so that the points they lose will be all the greater :)
Highest position #5 (18 Nov 2010) General 4,380pts (11 Dec 2010)
Brigadier Chariot of Fire

Postby josko.ri on Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:16 am

Chariot of Fire wrote:Woo, KORT relegated to 3rd. No wonder they are taking 23 hours to play each turn in the two remaining games. They don't want the result to be posted prior to CC4 seedings being announced.

There are you who are trying to haste games by attacking teammates (Hive game). So you are the one who are trying those games to be updated with unnatural and artificial time so your rankings can be updated earlier than it should be if the game outcome is normal.

What we do in those games: We do our the best moves. We break all your bonuses we can, and we retake all bonuses we can. We do not leave big stacks on map in order to not break/retake your bonuses. In conquer rome for example, this turn Foxglove tried 2v1 to break you plus 2 bonus (saxones). If we try to artificially stall the game, then it is in our interest that you hold plus 2 bonus, Isn't it?

What you do in those games: You are attacking teammates in order to artificially haste games to be updated in earlier time than it should be if both teams play their 100% performance (Hive, yellow turn, Round 22).

So, the one who is trying to make "artificial" date of ending those games and haste it in order to get better seed for CC4 is your team. It is funny how you are pointing fingers to us while you are the one who are doing unfair moves in order to manipulate with ending date of games. However, I do not wonder you do it, if one do something 13462 times (point fingers), then 13463th time is not to wonder about the same doings =D>

Actually I say it here, and you can quote me if you are afraid I will delete/edit my post (do not worry I will not do it, it is your style, not mine):
I suggest that we make seedings for CC4 on the time when clans enter competition. For example, if 36 clans participate, then top 4 will get bye in round 1. In that case, seed them according to actual rank of the time when they enter competition (approximately 1st-15th June for clans who get byes in round 1). In that case KORT-TOFU challenge will for sure be included into seeding system.

Use my above suggestion as my official opinion, and consider the fact that later updating of our result means that the result will later be deleted/decayed which for sure is not good for KORT, and there comes conclusion that for KORT in overall would be good earlier ending date of the challenge, not later.
Captain josko.ri

Postby Chariot of Fire on Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:05 am

What you do in those games: You are attacking teammates in order to artificially haste games to be updated in earlier time than it should be if both teams play their 100% performance (Hive, yellow turn, Round 22).

Yes, because yellow (10 regions) deploying on himself and attacking team mate cyan (87 regions) makes perfect sense. You complete oaf. Are you really that clueless? :lol:

Game 12349146

If you can't see an attempt at a bonus break I feel sorry for you (well no, I don't really, I hope you get hit by a bus)

Postby josko.ri on Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:18 am

Chariot of Fire wrote:

Yes, because yellow (10 regions) deploying on himself and attacking team mate cyan (87 regions) makes perfect sense. You complete oaf. Are you really that clueless? :lol:

Game 12349146

If you can't see an attempt at a bonus break I feel sorry for you (well no, I don't really, I hope you get hit by a bus)

Yeah 4v1,1,1 by killing 1 teammate on the way is great attempt to break a bonus. not to say that jut turn before cyan had chance to break that bonus directly instead of you going 4v1,1,1. cyan is on border of blue bonus, who has defensive 1 on the bonus.
It is only attempt to haste the game on artificial way by killing teammates instead of we do it.

Game 12287084
So in Hive you went 4v1,1,1 and "present" it like trying to break bonus, and in C Rome blue had chance 6v1,1 to break bonus but hey, he rather sit with his 6! Why should he go break bonus, when your goal is artificially haste the game? It is much better leave us with much higher drop so the game can be over sooner than play your the best moves, isn't it? I wonder if now you sitting for yellow will not go break our praetor, so we can get extra drop by holding it?

We are playing our the best moves every turn. You are intentionally making bad moves in order to haste games. And at the end you point fingers into us for doing something unfair. Hillarious, what else to say :lol: =D>
Captain josko.ri

Postby Bruceswar on Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:26 am

Keep it clean and on topic please.
Highest Rank: 26 Highest Score: 3480
Corporal Bruceswar

Postby Qwert on Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:34 am

jj3044 wrote:
Myth-Emp 5-3
Emp-Myth 4-4

only finished sets will count, because minimum required for f400 to count are 12 games. Only two matches will be count-LOW vs AOC and Myth vs EMp, because only these two will have finished bouth sets.

We all ready talk before start, and combination of home and away togedher are count like one match. All chalenges and all match of AOC and EMpire will count,if they fulfill minimum number of games. These its what i understand.
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Chariot of Fire on Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:28 am

josko.ri wrote:
Chariot of Fire wrote:

Game 12349146

Yeah 4v1,1,1 by killing 1 teammate on the way is great attempt to break a bonus. not to say that jut turn before cyan had chance to break that bonus directly instead of you going 4v1,1,1. cyan is on border of blue bonus, who has defensive 1 on the bonus.
It is only attempt to haste the game on artificial way by killing teammates instead of we do it.

Game 12287084
So in Hive you went 4v1,1,1 and "present" it like trying to break bonus, and in C Rome blue had chance 6v1,1 to break bonus but hey, he rather sit with his 6! Why should he go break bonus, when your goal is artificially haste the game? It is much better leave us with much higher drop so the game can be over sooner than play your the best moves, isn't it? I wonder if now you sitting for yellow will not go break our praetor, so we can get extra drop by holding it?

We are playing our the best moves every turn. You are intentionally making bad moves in order to haste games. And at the end you point fingers into us for doing something unfair. Hillarious, what else to say :lol: =D>

F**k off Josko. Spread your lies elsewhere, you have no idea. If a game is lost it is lost (you said so yourself when you declared it 'won' weeks ago). And now you are accusing us of deliberate team mate killing because I went thru a team mate's 1 to break a bonus. Just accept you were wrong, wrong, wrong - as you so often are.

Postby silversun6 on Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:32 am

can people be banned from writing in forums for a while?
Colonel silversun6

Postby josko.ri on Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:54 am

Chariot of Fire wrote:
josko.ri wrote:
Chariot of Fire wrote:

Game 12349146

Game 12287084

F**k off Josko. Spread your lies elsewhere, you have no idea. If a game is lost it is lost (you said so yourself when you declared it 'won' weeks ago). And now you are accusing us of deliberate team mate killing because I went thru a team mate's 1 to break a bonus. Just accept you were wrong, wrong, wrong - as you so often are.

I agree that lost game is lost game. However, it can be lost today and it can also be lost 1 month from now. What you are doing is trying to haste games (by attacking teammates and not breaking our bonuses when you have chance) in order to get higher seeded position ahead of time than which you would actually get it if you play games normally and if you do your best moves. You know, when people stay without arguments, they start to use agression, which is so obvious in your post my dear ;)

Also, when you lose control of yourself, do you always send threatening private message on Facebook inbox like you did to me right after writing the last comment in this thread? It seems like someone really lost control if for issues which is happening on gaming site he is sending threatening inboxes on private basis. :lol:
Captain josko.ri

Postby IcePack on Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:23 am

F400 please. Take TOFU vs KORT to the war thread.

Captain IcePack

Postby ViperOverLord on Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:45 am

silversun6 wrote:can people be banned from writing in forums for a while?

The odd skirmish doesn't bother me now and then doesn't bother me.
Major ViperOverLord

Postby Keefie on Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:11 am

Gilligan wrote:Top 15, yeah! :D

Enjoy it while it lasts ;)
Major Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Bones2484 on Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:21 am

Keefie wrote:
Gilligan wrote:Top 15, yeah! :D

Enjoy it while it lasts ;)

POW! Right in the kisser.
Major Bones2484

Postby hyposquasher on Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:16 pm

josko.ri wrote:Also, when you lose control of yourself, do you always send threatening private message on Facebook inbox like you did to me right after writing the last comment in this thread? It seems like someone really lost control if for issues which is happening on gaming site he is sending threatening inboxes on private basis. :lol:

You guys are friends on Facebook? I have to admit, I wouldn't have guessed that.
This image cannot be clicked.

High Score: 4112 - 11-30-2014
New High Score: 4164 - 4/9/20
New High Score: 4315 - 4/5/21
General hyposquasher

Postby silversun6 on Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:24 pm

hyposquasher wrote:
josko.ri wrote:Also, when you lose control of yourself, do you always send threatening private message on Facebook inbox like you did to me right after writing the last comment in this thread? It seems like someone really lost control if for issues which is happening on gaming site he is sending threatening inboxes on private basis. :lol:

You guys are friends on Facebook? I have to admit, I wouldn't have guessed that.

i wont be surprised if Josko and COF are multies and all the thrash talk is just for not arouse suspicions :shock: :o
Colonel silversun6

Postby IcePack on Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:59 pm

Josko and CoF / KORT va TOFU.... Please relocate this discussion

Captain IcePack

Postby skillfull on Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:04 pm

Josko and COF are very good players, but they are not KORT and TOFU themselves , i think that is an insult for the other great players on those two clans.
So i think people should stop seeing them as they are 1 clan each one of them because they are not.
Brigadier skillfull

Postby IcePack on Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:08 pm

I'm trying to get the discussion back on topic.

Captain IcePack

PreviousNext

Return to Clan Archives