Conquer Club

A general thanks to CDs

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

A general thanks to CDs

Postby Doc_Brown on Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:57 pm

I just wanted to offer a thanks to all the Clan Directors, both current and past. You guys (and gals) have a pretty thankless job and have to deal with an awful lot of crap to keep this corner of the site running smoothly for the rest of us. I haven't always agreed with your decisions, but I can't think of a single case where any CD was not doing his or her honest best to serve the overall clan community to the best of his abilities. I think I speak for most of the clan members when I say, thanks for your hard work and for all that you're doing. Keep up the good work!
Colonel Doc_Brown

Re: A general thanks to CDs

Postby Keefie on Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:37 pm

Doc_Brown wrote:I just wanted to offer a thanks to all the Clan Directors, both current and past. You guys (and gals) have a pretty thankless job and have to deal with an awful lot of crap to keep this corner of the site running smoothly for the rest of us. I haven't always agreed with your decisions, but I can't think of a single case where any CD was not doing his or her honest best to serve the overall clan community to the best of his abilities. I think I speak for most of the clan members when I say, thanks for your hard work and for all that you're doing. Keep up the good work!

Indeed Doc, let's raise a glass to all CD's past and present. Anyone who donates their time for the betterment of this site has my respect. Even if we don't see eye to eye on things.

Colonel Keefie

Postby Arama86n on Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:32 am

Agreed.
Thank You!!
Major Arama86n

Postby MagnusGreeol on Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:21 am

Keefie wrote:
Doc_Brown wrote:I just wanted to offer a thanks to all the Clan Directors, both current and past. You guys (and gals) have a pretty thankless job and have to deal with an awful lot of crap to keep this corner of the site running smoothly for the rest of us. I haven't always agreed with your decisions, but I can't think of a single case where any CD was not doing his or her honest best to serve the overall clan community to the best of his abilities. I think I speak for most of the clan members when I say, thanks for your hard work and for all that you're doing. Keep up the good work!

Indeed Doc, let's raise a glass to all CD's past and present. Anyone who donates their time for the betterment of this site has my respect. Even if we don't see eye to eye on things.

Well said by both! I concur!! Thanks CD team!! ")>
Colonel MagnusGreeol

Return to Clan Archives