Conquer Club

Clan Tournament Questions and Updates

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Clan Tournament Questions and Updates

Postby Lindax on Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:40 pm

There have been a few questions lately, and some changes, which I will address here.

1.- Are we allowing more than one person to have privileges for clan tournaments?

Yes, we are. This is allowed for clan tournaments with a league format. It was also allowed for the Clan World Cup [CWC], which is a test-tournament. It has also been allowed on some occasions as an exception, and on some other occasions in error during the training of the new CD (my fault entirely).

On a more general note: With the decline of the clan world, and CC on the whole, we have adopted a bit more flexible attitude towards some of the rules and guidelines in the last couple of years. We will continue to do that as we see fit.

-

2.- Concerning CCX and this rule about settings: "There will be no round limits except for “no forts” and Trench games (For those games a round limit is negotiable)".

This seems to have created some confusion because of the way people interpret this rule. The idea has always been that round limits are not allowed by default. We have changed the wording of the rule to: "Round limits are not allowed. (Negotiable for "no forts" and "Trench")".

-

3.- Who is in charge of clan tournaments nowadays?

Yours truly, Lindax, has been the Clan Tournament Director for several years, with a little hiatus a while back. Recently, shoop76 has pretty much taken over that role, with Lindax still mentoring him and when him when necessary. As you can see I am posting this and I'm still around :-)

-

Hope this clears up a few things for now,

Lx
"Winning Solves Everything" - Graeko
Colonel Lindax
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Re: Clan Tournament Questions and Updates

Postby Keefie on Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:55 am

Guess that makes me a hiatus :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Colonel Keefie

Re: Clan Tournament Questions and Updates