- You will able to get premium membership/conquer credits without paying for a whole year but for only a specific amount of time like (month, 3 months)
- Have several more options for length of premium purchase. These could be something like:
- 1 month
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 24 months
- Make shorter memberships proportionally more expensive to cover for fixed transaction costs.
- If we are worried about people stacking up on games at the end of short memberships, then put in a change to automatically drop all waiting games when premium membership lapses.
This will improve the following aspects of the site:
- $25 can be a large amount for some players and they dont want to pay that much money or dont want to play for a whole year
- This will be a lot better for new players who do want to play more than 4 games but dont want to pay $25 for a whole year.
I dont know if this has already been suggested but this is how I think it should be.
A lot of sites which have a paying function have a few options whihc you can choose from.
This allows you to try the game out.
Original Post wrote:Why not let people pay for example $6 for three months $11 for six months in addition to $20 for a year? It's not that $20 is that much, but for how long will I play this game? I'd like to have premium, though. May very well get it for $20, but would for sure do it for three months for $6.