Conquer Club

Closed Slighguy and flyinghogent - game 16848842 [ka]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Slighguy and flyinghogent - game 16848842 [ka]

Postby megamega on Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:38 pm

Replace or delete any xxxxxxx with the appropriate information.
Delete any accusations or entries which do not apply.

You can upload image attachments to your post by using the 'Upload Attachment' feature below [Preview] and [Submit] buttons.

Be sure before you accuse someone!
</DELETE ME>

Accused:

slighguy
flyinghogent
xxxxxxx

The accused are suspected of:

Being Multis?
Conducting Secret Diplomacy?

Game number(s):

Game 16848842

Comments: the first game is the game I'm playing in. The others are just examples of games they are both in - I counted over thirty games they are playing together before I gave up. Lots are waiting to start too.

Anyway, in the first game, map is third crusade. Neither have attacked each other during the game. Slighguy (Blue) just took the game objectives, rather than stop blue (an easy move for flyinghogent (yellow), yellow takes out another player then blocks me from using my stack to take Jerusalem. Suspicious of the move, I checked their games and see that they are playing huge numbers of games together and I can't see any signs of them attacking each other.

Hope I've posted this correctly. Thanks
Last edited by megamega on Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Brigadier megamega

Re: Slighguy and flyinghogent - game 16814842

Postby clangfield on Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:14 am

megamega wrote:Accused:

slighguy
flyinghogent

The accused are suspected of:

Being Multis?
Conducting Secret Diplomacy?

Game number(s):

Game 16814842
Game 16864353
Game 16864352

Comments: the first game is the game I'm playing in. The others are just examples of games they are both in - I counted over thirty games they are playing together before I gave up. Lots are waiting to start too.

Anyway, in the first game, map is third crusade. Neither have attacked each other during the game. Slighguy (Blue) just took the game objectives, rather than stop blue (an easy move for flyinghogent (yellow), yellow takes out another player then blocks me from using my stack to take Jerusalem. Suspicious of the move, I checked their games and see that they are playing huge numbers of games together and I can't see any signs of them attacking each other.

Hope I've posted this correctly. Thanks

I think the number is wrong for the first game - it's a two player game not involving you or either of the accused.
Lieutenant clangfield

Re: Slighguy and flyinghogent - game 16814842

Postby owenshooter on Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:07 am

megamega wrote:I counted over thirty games they are playing together before I gave up. Lots are waiting to start too.

there are close to 200... the majority of them being TEAM GAMES... and yes, even the ones waiting to start are mostly TEAM games... the only interesting thing to note is LucKKills pops up on teams with and against them and in the same type of pattern... this is not unusual for teams to play team games and then venture out into assassin or larger games. especially now with the number of doubles games severely dwindling, your option to play a substantial amount of games (BOTH ARE PREMIUM) with a team member are very slim.

the only thing i could possibly see coming out of this is, there being asked to announce that they have played as a team in the past. jbrettlip and i used to do that in standard games, when we saw a cool game we wanted to try or we screwed up the settings making a team game.

megamega wrote:I checked their games and see that they are playing huge numbers of games together and I can't see any signs of them attacking each other.

again, they are mostly TEAM games. it would be very unusual for a person to have two premium accounts to cheat like this. of note, they did join the site on the same day a few moments apart. this could be a friend telling another to join and checking it out. my old dubs partner that brought me to the site did that. and then we played a ton of 1v1's that he killed me in, to teach me, before moving on to standard games with each other and then team. i really hope these guys are real world friends, just kicking about the site having fun for the past 5 years. nobody has reported them in 5 years, so seems like someone made a move you just didn't like.

as a proponent of real life friends enjoying the site together, i am leaning towards their not cheating and only possibly being asked to announce in chat that they have played as a team in the past. i believe in these guys!!! they just seem like they are trying to keep enjoying the site as the number of team games falls... good luck with this, it doesn't look like you did your research, since your biggest accusation is the number of GAMES they have played together and are waiting to play together. most of those games are TEAM games, so of course they didn't attack each other.

good luck with this, the black jesus has spoken...-Jésus noir

p.s.-i bet you did the honorable thing and alerted them to being turned into C&A right? thought so... i'll let them know, just in case.
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Re: Slighguy and flyinghogent - game 16848842

Postby megamega on Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:31 am

Whoops - I've edited the post to include the correct game.

Yes, my mistake - there are some doubles but there are a hell of a lot where they are not playing as a team.

There is also the matter of the obvious teamwork in my game. Flyinghogent has since posted that they are friends in RL.

Yes, I did inform them that I was posting here.

They have since played another turn and despite me alerting them, one is still trying to help the other win.

I suppose that if nothing can be done, I'll just block them and warn others in their other games.
Brigadier megamega

Postby owenshooter on Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:00 pm

megamega wrote:Whoops - I've edited the post to include the correct game.

Yes, my mistake - there are some doubles but there are a hell of a lot where they are not playing as a team.

There is also the matter of the obvious teamwork in my game. Flyinghogent has since posted that they are friends in RL.

They have since played another turn and despite me alerting them, one is still trying to help the other win.

I suppose that if nothing can be done, I'll just block them and warn others in their other games.

the MAJORITY of their games are team games. that is a very misleading and inaccurate statement... as i said before, they are probably going to be told to announce in chat that they are friends in future non-team games. again, they have played for 5 years without a complaint, so i doubt much will come of this, other than what i already stated. and please tamper down your mis-information. the mods will look into this. however, i do want to let you know, the black jesus is never wrong. the black jesus has spoken...-Jésus noir
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby FlyingHogEnt on Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:12 am

hey hey hey. im not paying very close attention in a lot of my games. im playing to have fun not be the master strategist. im definetly a unique person. the game in question i did not even realize that slighguy held the winning objectives during my turn otherwise i would have attacked him. however slighguy pointed out that not stopping him from achieving the game objective was clever since it forces the players yet to act to spend their troops to break his bonus. there is no explicit collusion between us. thanks jesus for seeing the truth of the situation.
Brigadier FlyingHogEnt

Postby clangfield on Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:05 am

megamega wrote:Whoops - I've edited the post to include the correct game.

I think it would be inappropriate to warn others. If you don't want to play them, that's up to you: but I would wait until the C&A report is decided before warning people of something that ultimately may be deemed acceptable.
Note that if you foe someone, you won't be able to join each other's games, you'll have the choice of whether to read their forum posts (they're hidden by default, but you can open them should you choose - not everyone seems to be aware of that), but you'll have to tweak the settings on your inbox in order to avoid them sending you messages (one can set a rule to delete anything from a foe automatically).
Lieutenant clangfield

Postby owenshooter on Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:00 am

clangfield wrote:

um... ok... nice rambling about your personal issues (most if not all, which are imagined)...

again, you guys have had one complaint in about 5 years, so you are doing more right than wrong... wait for the ruling, having to announce it in chat would be the absolute WORST that could/should happen to you. battle on guys!! the black jesus has spoken...-Bj
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby king achilles on Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:16 pm

I fail to see as to how is blue working with yellow. Just because yellow failed/missed assaulting the regions from the Objective condition that blue has acquired, it means blue is also guilty of cheating? It sounds suspicious under the circumstance that these two has a history of playing together but as I said from the other report, we would need more than just this game alone to warrant something for them but as I said, how is blue also guilty of cheating because yellow didn't do anything to assault or knock down blue's hold on the map's objective.
Sergeant king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Return to Closed C&A Reports