Conquer Club

Warned Xroads - holding players hostage - missing turns to delay ga

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Re: Xroads - holding players hostage - missing turns to dela

Postby king achilles on Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:52 am

Locked.

I see the point of this report and we are going to look into this once again.
Sergeant king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Re: Xroads - holding players hostage - missing turns to dela

Postby king achilles on Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:34 pm

After further investigation into this, let me clarify that hostage holding is when you really can finish the game in that round but you refuse to do so at least in more than one round otherwise we might as well accuse everyone of the same thing when a player fails to end the game on a round the opponent expects the game to be finished. Do take note that Trench games can be tricky. You can take your turn in 24 hrs as how you make use of it.

I know there is doubt in the current January monthly scoreboard but we also have to take into account that he had about 300-400 games played for December alone, and that will have many leftover games coming into the next month. These reported questionable games alone could not have spiraled him upwards. And no, he won't be taken off from the monthly scoreboard as his amount of game load from the leftover games up to this current month gives him ground and as long as the system counts him to be in it. I also found that he had his fair share of December leftover loses that reached January. Example lost games:

Game 17067884
Game 17080135
Game 17085846
Game 17088637
Game 17091923
Game 17091869
Game 17091923

As for the implication that these missed turns were intentional so he can extend those games he would be winning up to the next month, I do not disagree with this and he has been officially warned and given a one week ban.
Sergeant king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Previous

Return to Closed C&A Reports