Conquer Club

Cleared Colemanus, Bearcat24, gazza1975[ES]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Colemanus, Bearcat24, gazza1975[ES]

Postby eridein on Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:18 am

Accused:

Colemanus
Bearcat24
gazza1975

The accused are suspected of:

Being Multis
Conducting Secret Diplomacy

Game number(s):

Game 16434643
Game 18871205
Game 18604879
Game 18810334

Comments:
The gameplay in this match led me to search out the players names. The strategy just made no logical sense, and upon a quick search, I discover that these 3 all play together in many other games (in various combinations), despite them being very new to the game. I suspect they are friends outside of CC and are coordinating attacks to take out any "non-friends".
Captain eridein

Re: Colemanus, Bearcat24, gazza1975

Postby WALLZ on Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:32 pm

Which do you consider to being new to this game? Colemanus has played over 19000 games, bearcat 260 and gazza has played 2600 games. With the cooks having played just 5 games together i highly doubt they are friends/ a multi. If anything I would think their strategies are not that good with their very low win percentage and rank. 5 games together out of 19K games is less than 1/1000.
It does suck having cooks "team" up on you. i managed to be in a 5 player game once as P2 and the next 3 that joined were cooks. Sure enough one of them won and i lost 60 points. lol.
Colonel WALLZ

Postby gazza1975 on Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:19 am

This is the funniest thing I have read in a long time.

New to the game......I have been playing on here for nearly 7 years!!

Stratergy.......mine isn't the best and I sometimes decide upon a stratergy when I get into the game and see the opening positions

I play for fun, win or lose, it's a game I play for fun!!
Corporal gazza1975

Postby Bearcat24 on Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:05 am

I play a lot of Classic games at the moment just to keep my gameplay clear.
Cadet Bearcat24

Re: Colemanus, Bearcat24, gazza1975[ES]

Postby Evil Semp on Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:30 pm

As of right now the accused are CLEARED of being multis.

As far as secret diplomacy is concerned I need a little more detail from the accuser.
Lieutenant Evil Semp
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby eridein on Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:58 pm

It’s fine. You can clear them. The gameplay appeared very coordinated, but I’ll just chalk that up to poor strategy I guess? I saw the very low ranks and common games, and wrongly assumed they were new players. I’ll take my lumps. Apologies for jumping to conclusions. I play enough that patterns and play style are fairly easy to see... and this game just made no sense, including a triple teamed attack with spoils. Could have been coincidence
Captain eridein

Postby mrswdk on Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:46 am

Judging by Bearcat's name I assume he is a friend of China, therefore we must assume he is incapable of behaving dishonorably.

eridein wrote:It’s fine. You can clear them. The gameplay appeared very coordinated, but I’ll just chalk that up to poor strategy I guess?

Or sour grapes.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby BoganGod on Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:11 pm

eridein wrote:It’s fine. You can clear them. The gameplay appeared very coordinated, but I’ll just chalk that up to poor strategy I guess? I saw the very low ranks and common games, and wrongly assumed they were new players. I’ll take my lumps. Apologies for jumping to conclusions. I play enough that patterns and play style are fairly easy to see... and this game just made no sense, including a triple teamed attack with spoils. Could have been coincidence

You know as a grown up, before you accuse or assume(arse of you and me remember). Why not say use that mouse and click on the player's name and go to their wall. What do you know? The wall tells you how many games they've played, and sometimes it even has messages from other accounts. A lot of secret diplomacies are arranged on walls really isn't so secret with cheaters often having the IQ of tap water.
Corporal BoganGod

Return to Closed C&A Reports