Conquer Club

Warned [Ratings Abuse] thesuvivor & [SD] KillarKlotz [DCR]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

[Ratings Abuse] thesuvivor & [SD] KillarKlotz [DCR]

Postby iAmCaffeine on Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:59 am

Accused:
thesuvivor
KillarKlotz

The accused are suspected of:
  • Ratings abuse
  • Secret diplomacy
  • Being unable to spell
  • Exhibiting all qualities of a giant numpty

Game number(s) / Comments:
Game 15683193
I only played against this exceptional player once, and he was truly astounding. Even when he was attacking his own team mate and breaking his own team's bonuses, I thought we might lose. That must be why I received a 1-1-2 rating tagged slow, rude, coward and clueless.

Game 15695976
The accused rates the game winner, Condin, with a 5-5-1 (the latter is for attitude) even though there is very little chat; they both say "GG". The tags left were rude, irrational, quick and balanced play, which make a lot of sense clearly.

Game 15689871
The accused rates the game winner, Dr Bizzaro, with a 1-5-1 and the tags slow, deadbeat, paranoid and backstabber. Since no truces were agreed, and it's impossible to win a game by deadbeating, I wholeheartedly agree with this exemplary feedback left by thesuvivor.

Game 15654733
The accused rates the game winner, De Lacy Starkie, with a 1-4-1 and the tags backstabber, coward, reckless and vindictive. Slightly more exciting game chat in this one actually, but the rating still makes no sense.

You can see all the rest here: http://www.conquerclub.com/player.php?m ... thesuvivor

Game 15571977
It would seem in this game, although it has finished, that thesuvivor and KillarKlotz engaged in secret diplomacy, after the other players in the game made an open truce in chat. Evidence of this can be seen on both the accused's walls.

I'm also curious if winning 2% of your games and having a score of 377 can constitute as intentionally throwing games.

I have informed the accused of this report, because I'm a lovely chap who believes in love, peace and democracy. I do hope we can endeavour to provide thesuvivor with a fresh start, whereby he will become enlightened via the Junior Mints and embark upon a new online risk playing path.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Re: [Ratings Abuse] thesuvivor & [SD] KillarKlotz [DCR]

Postby t4mcr53s2 on Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:38 pm

beautiful read caffiene , ty
I wish either my father or my mother, or indeed both of them as they were in duty both equally bound to it, had minded what they were about when....

If 2 player fog game,please allow 12 hour snap courtesy, or post what I could have seen.... Thank you
Major t4mcr53s2

Postby iAmCaffeine on Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:25 am

t4mcr53s2 wrote:beautiful read caffiene , ty

I am but a humble messenger for the greater powers my friend, but your compliments are appreciated all the same.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby Major.Bossman on Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:16 am

Ok I was wondering about the accusation so just to clarify both of them are charged with secret diplomacy while only thesuvivor is charged with ratings abuse, being unable to spell, and exhibiting all qualities of a giant numpty. The charge of secret diplomacy looks valid, but in regards to the other accusations it is possible that the accused is just a really poor risk player. There are some players that are rated rather well, and that could be from this player having a different rating method than what most players are accustomed to.
Major Major.Bossman

Postby iAmCaffeine on Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:34 am

Major.Bossman wrote:Ok I was wondering about the accusation so just to clarify both of them are charged with secret diplomacy while only thesuvivor is charged with ratings abuse, being unable to spell, and exhibiting all qualities of a giant numpty. The charge of secret diplomacy looks valid, but in regards to the other accusations it is possible that the accused is just a really poor risk player. There are some players that are rated rather well, and that could be from this player having a different rating method than what most players are accustomed to.

Thanks for trying to justify his ratings, but you're wrong.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby deathcomesrippin on Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:32 am

thesuvivor and killarklotz are both warned for Secret Diplomacy

thesuvivor is warned for ratings abuse.

What a strange set of ratings......
Sergeant deathcomesrippin

Postby iAmCaffeine on Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:23 am

Thanks!
Cook iAmCaffeine

Return to Closed C&A Reports