Conquer Club

Warned biggonso - Intentionnal deadbeating [ka]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

biggonso - Intentionnal deadbeating [ka]

Postby Donelladan on Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:59 am

Accused:

biggonso

The accused are suspected of:

Intentionnal deadbeating

Game number(s):

Game 16122991
Game 16130307
Game 16104799
Game 16100642
Game 16086863
Game 16059425
Game 16031666
Game 16033763
Game 15991960
Game 15992556
Game 15989695

Comments: He regularly deadbeat trench game. It can be quite annoying if it is polymorphic ( few of those I linke are poly). Those are all 24h games no speed.
He doesn't bother replying to wall message or warning opponents he is going to db.

show
Brigadier Donelladan

Re: biggonso - Intentionnal deadbeating

Postby Koganosi on Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:19 am

While I think this is all intentionnal deadbeating, and I am saying you are right here! I am not sure if this is point dumping or in any case, or actually hurting the other player! While missing his turns may take extra time, it might even be longer to finish the game when its trench! If thats the case, I dunno if this guy should be punished for his so to say crimes, or he is just being a nice guy.

Urs

Koganosi
Major Koganosi

Postby DaGip on Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:35 am

If I am playing a real world Risk game...I can pass my turn onto oblivion if I want. I just collect troops, but no cards. Eventually, I would probably just lose the game. I don't think deadbeating is cheating. It might be frustrating that someone isn't playing the game that you would be playing, but that doesn't mean that they are cheating or abusing anything. If you are a world-class Risk player, you should learn to recognize and then adapt towards such gameplay. Anticipate such antics. Deadbeating happens quite frequently on CC...it's not a crime. I've noticed that deadbeating has been particularly common since I returned to the website. Almost all my games has at least one deadbeater (sad, because I usually only play games that include 4 players).
Army of GOD wrote:This thread is now about my large penis
Sergeant 1st Class DaGip

Postby EspenOvergaard on Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:02 am

I am in this game with him: 16029938

He made many silly moves and never once responded to team chat. he failed to make obvious moves and then made other reckless once that caused him to die prematurely.
Captain EspenOvergaard

Postby clangfield on Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:58 pm

DaGip wrote:If I am playing a real world Risk game...I can pass my turn onto oblivion if I want. I just collect troops, but no cards. Eventually, I would probably just lose the game. I don't think deadbeating is cheating. It might be frustrating that someone isn't playing the game that you would be playing, but that doesn't mean that they are cheating or abusing anything. If you are a world-class Risk player, you should learn to recognize and then adapt towards such gameplay. Anticipate such antics. Deadbeating happens quite frequently on CC...it's not a crime. I've noticed that deadbeating has been particularly common since I returned to the website. Almost all my games has at least one deadbeater (sad, because I usually only play games that include 4 players).

Yes, it is according to the rules:
Obviously any gross abuse of the game is forbidden. This includes but is not limited to: throwing games or deliberately benefiting from thrown games, intentional deadbeating, holding players hostage, serial teammate killing, hijacking accounts, systematically "farming" new recruits and colluding with other players in any way to manipulate the scoring system.
Lieutenant clangfield

Postby DaGip on Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:31 pm

clangfield wrote:
DaGip wrote:If I am playing a real world Risk game...I can pass my turn onto oblivion if I want. I just collect troops, but no cards. Eventually, I would probably just lose the game. I don't think deadbeating is cheating. It might be frustrating that someone isn't playing the game that you would be playing, but that doesn't mean that they are cheating or abusing anything. If you are a world-class Risk player, you should learn to recognize and then adapt towards such gameplay. Anticipate such antics. Deadbeating happens quite frequently on CC...it's not a crime. I've noticed that deadbeating has been particularly common since I returned to the website. Almost all my games has at least one deadbeater (sad, because I usually only play games that include 4 players).

Obviously any gross abuse of the game is forbidden. This includes but is not limited to: throwing games or deliberately benefiting from thrown games, intentional deadbeating, holding players hostage, serial teammate killing, hijacking accounts, systematically "farming" new recruits and colluding with other players in any way to manipulate the scoring system.

Well, f*ck. I guess I should be reporting people for every game I play in then.
Sergeant 1st Class DaGip

Re: biggonso - Intentionnal deadbeating [ka]

Postby riskllama on Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:26 pm

DaGip wrote:

just get owen to do it.
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby DaGip on Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:33 am

riskllama wrote:
DaGip wrote:

just get owen to do it.

I will take the advice.
Sergeant 1st Class DaGip

Postby Donelladan on Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:39 am

From what you explained, it seems that the people deadbeating in the game you are in are not intentionally deadbeating, or they left CC,and then it's useless to report them.
Here the guy still take turns in other games, and he deadbeat very often, remember you need more than one example.

Koganosi wrote:While I think this is all intentionnal deadbeating, and I am saying you are right here! I am not sure if this is point dumping or in any case, or actually hurting the other player! While missing his turns may take extra time, it might even be longer to finish the game when its trench! If thats the case, I dunno if this guy should be punished for his so to say crimes, or he is just being a nice guy.

Urs

Koganosi

I can't tell for each and every game he deadbeated. But in polymorphic game, it's almost always faster to take turns. For example in the game he played with me I will kill him before his 3rd players finish deadbeating, so obviously would have been faster to play the game.
But anyway it is irrelevant according to the current rule. Though I generally agree with you.
Brigadier Donelladan

Postby clangfield on Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:01 am

DaGip wrote:
clangfield wrote:

Yes, if it's a recurring instance. Maybe they'll stop doing it.
Lieutenant clangfield

Postby owenshooter on Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:19 am

riskllama wrote:
DaGip wrote:

just get owen to do it.

please find any instance of me reporting anyone in any of my games for any of their actions. has never happened. just like i don't use the foe feature. however, your continued stalking and infatuation with me is duly noted. sorry, i don't send remnants of my clothing out to the fan club, so please stop requesting said items. your stalking is a little creepy, but still cute... however, you should only stick to things that have a personal or proven knowledge of. your allegation is baseless and that has never occurred... good luck with your obsession...-Jésus noir
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby MagnusGreeol on Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:26 pm

owenshooter wrote:
riskllama wrote:
DaGip wrote:

just get owen to do it.

please find any instance of me reporting anyone in any of my games for any of their actions. has never happened. just like i don't use the foe feature. however, your continued stalking and infatuation with me is duly noted. sorry, i don't send remnants of my clothing out to the fan club, so please stop requesting said items. your stalking is a little creepy, but still cute... however, you should only stick to things that have a personal or proven knowledge of. your allegation is baseless and that has never occurred... good luck with your obsession...-Jésus noir

- OS, I believe he's talking about the report you made a lil while back, didn't someone ask you to report someone for them ? Not you reporting about someone from one of your games. Am I wrong?

\MGM/♎
Colonel MagnusGreeol

Postby owenshooter on Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:40 pm

MagnusGreeol wrote:
owenshooter wrote:
riskllama wrote:
DaGip wrote:

just get owen to do it.

- OS, I believe he's talking about the report you made a lil while back, didn't someone ask you to report someone for them ? Not you reporting about someone from one of your games. Am I wrong?

\MGM/♎

ahhhhhh, then THAT is hilarious!!! ha!!-Jésus noir
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby king achilles on Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:17 pm

biggonso has been warned.
Sergeant king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Postby Jondovick on Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:44 am

He maybe has been warned but it seems he doesn't care. I was playing two games against him until today and he did two times an intentionnal deadbeating.
I don't understand why he is doing that.
I don't have a lot of experience here but i was asking myself : if someone is kicked out from a game for missing too many turns, does it change something about the points he lose ?
Well, that kind of behavior are boring. Especially for non-premium players...
Sergeant 1st Class Jondovick

Return to Closed C&A Reports