Conquer Club

Snaps occaionally not working for a round

Found something broken on the website or in the game, that isn't a plugin enhancement issue? Let's check it out.

Moderator: Tech Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

And don't forget to search for previously reported bugs first!

Re: Snaps occaionally not working for a round

Postby Extreme Ways on Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:56 am

king achilles wrote:I have a team game in beta and I can't replicate this issue. All snaps are appearing to me in the game chat and in the Snapshot tab as well and all using FF, Edge, Chrome and Opera browsers in pc windows, without any addons or scripts.

We'll need the console data or Web Console diagnostic information when your snapshot doesn't work for you.
viewtopic.php?f=506&t=208473

Even after saturating the game chat?

It's always been a thing for me in games with lots of chat, that I can only see the snaps in the "snapshot" panel that are/initially loaded in the gamechat. Some of my teamgames feature very heavy discussion and sometimes it's difficult to look 3 snaps back.

For example, finished game Game 22012446, my snaps dont go further back than round 5. This doesnt give any errors of course, but it's due to the fact that in the initially-loaded gamechat, the snaps also dont go back further than round 5. It's really not an issue for me, I'm just trying to clarify what Don is alluding to (I think)
TOFU, ex-REP, ex-VDLL, ex-KoRT.
General Extreme Ways

Re: Snaps occaionally not working for a round

Postby king achilles on Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:25 pm

^ Thanks for the additional info. Snaps are a great facility, but have some deficiencies as how some of you are experiencing. The webmaster is looking into this and it's in his to-do list.
Sergeant king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Previous

Return to Bug Reports