Conquer Club

Stats?

Archival storage to keep things organized and uncluttered. Can't find what you need? Search for old topics here.

Moderator: Tech Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Stats?

Postby bignick5849 on Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:43 pm

Not sure if this is the right spot to post this, but has anyone posted the idea of a stat page?

In other words, we have a winning percentage category, but maybe it would be possible to break it down further?

IE:

2 player %
3 player %
Standard: %
Terminator: %

And break down all of the different rule combinations to see which rules sets you are good at and which ones you aren't?

I know it would definitely help me out, and if I knew which games I was weakest in, I could practice them more.

Maybe I'm just asking too much, what does the forum think?

Personally, I think it would at least be cool to see "oh, I win 60% of my standard games, but damn, I can't play a doubles game to save my life".

Just an idea
Lieutenant bignick5849

Re: Stats?

Postby Justin3f on Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:45 pm

Nick,

I am so glad you posted this!! Lol, you just want to know if you are better because you play triples with me and Casey, or if you are better on your own :-P. I second this idea, though, I think it would be really cool to see the breakdown, if possible.
Colonel Justin3f

Re: Stats?

Postby ender516 on Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:50 pm

If you use Firefox, then what you are looking for is Conquer Club Map Rank GL Rewired. It will tell you all sorts of statistics about you or anyone on CC, and it also feeds information to the Map Rank Scoreboard Server. You will need Greasemonkey for Map Rank. The forum topics linked here should tell you all you need to know.
Sergeant 1st Class ender516

Return to Tool Archives