Conquer Club

Google Docs?

Archival storage to keep things organized and uncluttered. Can't find what you need? Search for old topics here.

Moderator: Tech Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Google Docs?

Postby oldrisky44 on Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:13 pm

I am not sure if this is the right place for this post, but somebody will undoubtedly point me in the right direction.

I have started a tournament and am using google docs to keep my participants, scores, games, etc. organized.

Leader Board

It occurred to me that I could semi-automate the joining process with the form feature. But I can't get the form to link correctly in my post.

Any help here???
Last edited by oldrisky44 on Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Corporal 1st Class oldrisky44
SoC Training Adviser

Re: Google Docs

Postby barterer2002 on Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:35 pm

What issues are you having? I linked the standings for the TPA to a google doc without too much issue although I did need to make it viewable to anyone with the link.

Here's the thread for the TPA
viewtopic.php?f=89&t=115269&start=0

The link for the google docs are in the second post. Sir. Ricco has made some nice fancy buttons to put up there but I had it straight with the link in for a while there.
Sergeant barterer2002

Re: Google Docs

Postby oldrisky44 on Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:35 pm

I saw that link and that is cool; actually I have a working link for my scoreboard and games chart, but I was wanting to have a form appear in my thread so that players could simply fill out the form and they would be automatically entered without my having to do it manually.
Corporal 1st Class oldrisky44
SoC Training Adviser

Return to Tool Archives