Conquer Club

Maprank and Random Maps

Archival storage to keep things organized and uncluttered. Can't find what you need? Search for old topics here.

Moderator: Tech Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Maprank and Random Maps

Postby Woodruff on Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:33 pm

Now that I have completed a game that was a Random-map game since they have actually been designated as random-map games, my Map Rank utility doesn't seem to recognize the Random map selection. It says I still have not played any Random map games. I am using version 1.5.2. I realize of course that the tracking of the "random map" capability was just recently implemented, so I am not expecting that this is a bug so much as a fix needed.
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Re: Maprank and Random Maps

Postby rdsrds2120 on Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:07 pm

Woodruff wrote:Now that I have completed a game that was a Random-map game since they have actually been designated as random-map games, my Map Rank utility doesn't seem to recognize the Random map selection. It says I still have not played any Random map games. I am using version 1.5.2. I realize of course that the tracking of the "random map" capability was just recently implemented, so I am not expecting that this is a bug so much as a fix needed.

I reported this to chipv in the Map Rank thread. I think he'll add it once the new version fixed for FF4 comes out. I could be wrong, though.

-rd
Corporal 1st Class rdsrds2120

Return to Tool Archives