Conquer Club

Equal disbursement or loading up all armies on one territory

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Equal disbursement or loading up all armies on one territory

Postby verdun on Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:23 pm

In a classic, standard, sequential, flat rate, unlimited fort game is it better to leave your armies equally disbursed, or fortify from all the linked territories to one, thereby creating 1 or a few power territories, and the remainder with only 1 army on them??
Lieutenant verdun

Postby MeDeFe on Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:29 pm

As always: It depends on a lot of factors, the main ones are probably: How many countries do you have on one continent and how are they located in relation to each other and how many players get to go before you.
Major MeDeFe

Location: Follow the trail of holes in other people's arguments.

Postby jako on Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:38 pm

in a flat i would say its not as great a risk to have a few 1's, but in esc, equally disbursed makes for a hard time to get cards and cash.

Time to retire this much loved sig of mine with a new clan.
Lieutenant jako

Postby Bob Janova on Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:04 pm

As someone said in another thread recently (the More Strategy Explanation one I think), leaving 2s anywhere you might get attacked results in a lot more losses per army destroyed than 1s. However if you are holding a 'pinch point' (for example Venezuala or the classic Siam) that must be taken before your other territories are vulnerable, putting as many armies as possible on there gives you the best chance of holding your bonus – but makes you weaker if that territory is taken.
Private Bob Janova

Return to Conquer Club Discussion