Gameplay/Main idea by DJENRE
XML by zimmah
216 territories in total
- 12 Commanders = 12 starting points
- 204 start Neutrals
- 122 Seas (decay 1 or 2 per round)
- 48 boat portions (are part of bonuses)
- 15 red 'pins'
- 15 blue 'pins'
- 4 are 'pins tray'
- 2 players => 4 SP each + 4 remain neutrals
- 3 players => 3 SP each + remain 3 neutrals
- 4 players => 2 SP each + remain 4 neutrals
- 5 players => 2 SP each + remain 2 neutrals
- 6 players => 2 SP each
- 7 to 11 players => 1 SP each + the SP left are neutrals
- 12 players => 1 SP each
e.g. given for 12 player game and a blue commander as your starting point.
From your blue commander you can attack any blue sea territ. The red pins are like impassable with a blue commander.
From seas you can jump to any boat. All regions are 4 ways attack now instead 8 directions on V1(unless there is a pin)!
- Gunboat = +2 bonus / bow can bombard opposite Gunboat's bow when you hold the entire bonus.
Submarine = +2 bonus / bow can bombard opposite submarine's bow when you hold the entire bonus.
Vessel = +3 bonus
Cruiser = +4 bonus
Destroyer = +5 bonus
Aircraft Carrier = +8 bonus
COMMAND CENTER are a single region into some boats in green.
The Pins trays RESET NEUTRAL!
The same color (blue pintray in this example) pintray allow you to bombard other blue commanders.
The opposite color pintray (the red pintray in this example) allow you to jump on the other side by attacking any red sea on the J Line (J1 to J10) .
Once on the other side, you can attack and try to reach the opposite command center, then you take the red pintray to be able to bombard all red commanders left.
Also to be sure you are safe once you reach the other side, you have to reach quickly any blue pins. You can attack blue pins because you hold a blue commander.
Once there, and because red cannot attack a blue spin, you're safe and you have an entry.
There will be no need to attack the pintray anymore from your side (wich reset neutral).
V2.0 The rules and bonus are not written yet on the board, it's about gameplay for now.
If you found this, please take time to comment the map too. Thanks, DJ