Conquer Club

CC is declining again!

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: CC is declining again!

Postby ConfederateSS on Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:05 am

lexie3000 wrote:Is that surprising? Lately I’ve found it to be slow, clunky and dogged with bugs. I’m currently blocked from finishing a turn. The map just disappeared on me and the fields went blank. Second time it’s happened in as many days. I tried submitting another ticket but was told I’d reached my limit. All a bit of a drag really.

------- Happened to people and me in games....What I did that worked...In the top right when in a game...There is a body and 2 arrows...I would click the arrows, then go back to central command, back to the game, click the body , back to central command, then back to the game...The map would appear...You have to mix it up...But the map returns for you to take your turn....If this happens again...The problem seems to have went away...... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Re: CC is rising!

Postby Metsfanmax on Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:26 pm

updated

Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby jusplay4fun on Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:01 pm

Thanks, Max. :D =D>
JP4Fun

Sergeant 1st Class jusplay4fun

Postby Davie.K on Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:34 am

Sergeant 1st Class Davie.K

Postby Ltrain on Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:32 pm

Davie.K wrote:4,400

Same 50 in speed land hell <-- speed game junkie
Major Ltrain

Postby iAmCaffeine on Fri Mar 24, 2023 10:03 pm

insane how the site spiked so high through covid and couldnt retain anyone lol
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby itstheGeneral on Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:19 am

I know it's to difficult for you to imagine, part of the problem is players like you and nutsack. Curse swear and belittle other players, when you win or lose. You ever wonder how many people you two have chased off this site. We come here to relax and play some games with our friends. But some how you two get involved and ruin the game for everybody because of your big mouths. As you see I never speak in these forum into he pushed it. Nutdack pushed it so far with me I don't care if I get banned. It's about time someone speaks up. So the way I it, CC declined can be associated with you two..
Major itstheGeneral

Location: When the rich wage war, it is the poor who die., CHEATS DON'T LET YOU SEE A FOG MAP..

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:45 am

itstheGeneral wrote:I know it's to difficult for you to imagine, part of the problem is players like you and nutsack. Curse swear and belittle other players, when you win or lose. You ever wonder how many people you two have chased off this site. We come here to relax and play some games with our friends. But some how you two get involved and ruin the game for everybody because of your big mouths. As you see I never speak in these forum into he pushed it. Nutdack pushed it so far with me I don't care if I get banned. It's about time someone speaks up. So the way I it, CC declined can be associated with you two..

dont make me post all the whatsapp conversations and put an end to your revisionist history :)
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby hopalong on Sat Mar 25, 2023 7:50 pm

itstheGeneral wrote:I know it's to difficult for you to imagine, part of the problem is players like you and nutsack. Curse swear and belittle other players, when you win or lose. You ever wonder how many people you two have chased off this site. We come here to relax and play some games with our friends. But some how you two get involved and ruin the game for everybody because of your big mouths. As you see I never speak in these forum into he pushed it. Nutdack pushed it so far with me I don't care if I get banned. It's about time someone speaks up. So the way I it, CC declined can be associated with you two..

+3
give peace a chance
Major hopalong

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sat Mar 25, 2023 7:54 pm

scott and i scared off 20,000 players i guess. pretty impressive.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:59 pm

I love this. This is the dumbest reason yet.

I mean. I didn't know I had interacted with that many players first of all.

Also, you're a horrible teammate, a generally bad player and a prick with thin skin. But you're the worst kind - because you think that you're not any of those. :D
Major Nut Shot Scott

Postby SoN!c on Sun Mar 26, 2023 4:56 am

Nut Shot Scott wrote:

Also, you're a horrible teammate, a generally bad player and a prick with thin skin. But you're the worst kind - because you think that you're not any of those. :D

He is not. He is a great guy. Point is most people play games for fun or just to relax.

+3 give peace a chance, change your avatar and be reborn into this friendly guy you are below that terribly thick skin of yours :D

To get you started i already got a suggestion of a new avy here:

Hope you like it - i think it looks better then the one you have but let you be the judge of this
Major SoN!c

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Sun Mar 26, 2023 8:29 am

SoN!c wrote:
Nut Shot Scott wrote:

He is not. He is a great guy. Point is most people play games for fun or just to relax.

+3 give peace a chance, change your avatar and be reborn into this friendly guy you are below that terribly thick skin of yours :D

Hope you like it - i think it looks better then the one you have but let you be the judge of this

I mean, thanks for the advice. You clowns keep popping up talking nonsense shit, not me :lol: Tell the old man to eat his jello and go to bed.
Major Nut Shot Scott

Postby 2dimes on Sun Mar 26, 2023 9:05 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:scott and i scared off 20,000 players i guess. pretty impressive.

Could you two apologize and invite 5000 to 10,000 of them back?
Corporal 2dimes

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:48 am

2dimes wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:scott and i scared off 20,000 players i guess. pretty impressive.

Could you two apologize and invite 5000 to 10,000 of them back?

i'll do my best
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby SoN!c on Sun Mar 26, 2023 1:41 pm

Nut Shot Scott wrote:
SoN!c wrote:
Nut Shot Scott wrote:

I mean, thanks for the advice. You clowns keep popping up talking nonsense shit, not me :lol: Tell the old man to eat his jello and go to bed.

"Clowns that keep popping up"? With 156 posts in total? You Funny man!

Sorry you did not liked the avy, it was the best section from a picture i could find online, here is the original picture:

Major SoN!c

Postby Metsfanmax on Sun Mar 26, 2023 3:18 pm

This conversation is the high quality content I came back to CC for
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby .SCuD. on Wed Apr 05, 2023 6:28 am

I can confirm I quit CC because of Caff and Scott.

They made me want to quit so hard that I have now rejoined JUST so I can quit because of them again. I'm going to do this 5 times. Caff and Scott will have made me quit FIVE TIMES.
Best position - >>>> over there >>>>
Current position - here
Brigadier .SCuD.

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:54 am

It's good to have goals.
Major Nut Shot Scott

Postby iAmCaffeine on Wed Apr 05, 2023 11:37 am

obviously we arent making you quit hard enough
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby Davie.K on Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:49 am

4,383 ... I guess Easter week will see some brief resurrection in numbers....but in all reality it will be brief as we hurtle towards that Northern hemisphere spring/summer period ....famous for drop off of players ... :(

Postby timmy1 on Fri Apr 07, 2023 2:39 pm

Pirlo wrote:When I look at the number of online users, I see it's like only 60% of the number I used to find a year ago.

This indicates CC is not even stable and non-growing; rather, it's declining!

17315 are the current users. I think they used to be +20.000 last year. :-k

show: May 20th

ee.jpg

You’re declining again
Major timmy1

Postby Davie.K on Sat Apr 08, 2023 11:30 am

4,443 ... Thaaaaaar she blows

Davie.K wrote:4,383 ... I guess Easter week will see some brief resurrection in numbers....but in all reality it will be brief as we hurtle towards that Northern hemisphere spring/summer period ....famous for drop off of players ... :(

Postby Pirlo on Sun Apr 09, 2023 1:41 pm

Davie.K wrote:4,443 ... Thaaaaaar she blows

Davie.K wrote:4,383 ... I guess Easter week will see some brief resurrection in numbers....but in all reality it will be brief as we hurtle towards that Northern hemisphere spring/summer period ....famous for drop off of players ... :(

Can you please create an account to make it sexy 4444?

The Admin and multi-hunters may understand.
Captain Pirlo

Postby Davie.K on Sun Apr 09, 2023 1:58 pm

6969 is the one I'm considering.

PreviousNext

Return to Conquer Club Discussion