Conquer Club

CC thieves

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

CC thieves

Postby Rasputine on Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:35 pm

CC taking players $ then altering their variables. They don't even try to hide it. I've heard from many players experiencing the same BS as me. Losses due to going second or bad dice way outside what is possible through randomness. My suggestion to anybody thinking of joining - find a different site.
Lieutenant Rasputine

Re: CC thieves

Postby xroads on Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:39 pm

Having a bad day Karen?
Major xroads

Postby Murphalot on Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:52 pm

Rasputine has committed a taboo act of noticing the obvious! :-o And will now feel the wrath of all the butt-kissing shills.
I figured out what happened a little while back:

After BigWham bought this place, they allowed unqualified Admin to prance around willy-nilly.
The admins opened the flood gates to a bunch of former Reddit moderator wimps w/extremely delicate brains and decided it was a very intelligent idea to let them make up their own rules on the fly, while bending rules already in place.
....in essence, delegating childish wannabe hall-monitors w/strong censorious habits.

The chosen behavior of numerous mods has driven away a TON of former players. CC doesn't just rely on enjoyable map design and game-play dynamics. Like anywhere else that involves the combination of sportsmanship & camaraderie, it also needs fair game-play functioning and a non-interventionist, non-censorship, non-authoritarian, 1st amendment empowered social atmosphere.
#1.) Enter the corrupt dice algorithm which in previous posts [that i did not bookmark] was explained quite well for why it is insufficient. *it doesn't contain all possible combination patterns*.
#2.) Enter the childish liberal NPC mods (not all of you).
#3.) disregard rampant multi-account abusers because they collectively pay so much toward memberships [the culprits get some sort of personal arousal by getting away with abusing the rules, and Admins shrug their shoulders]. Then - years later when undeniable accumulation of evidence spills over, let out a sigh and say "oh well, it wasn't as obvious as earlier". :-s

....so when you employ the phone zombie hall-monitors from liberal shit-holes like Reddit - whom start getting verklempt + clutch their pearls if you trigger their psycho emotions by saying something they sporadically disagree with - you end up with a toxic dump that drives away anyone with a normal functioning brain. The game-play isn't worth the time since any concerns that pop up, or casual personal opinions, are rail-roaded in the CC forums where free speech goes to die. And all your sleek strategic moves in the game are bulldozed by impractically shitty dice.

CC admin sit on this place for passive income. Like parasites. alllllllll the sleepless work over many years ago from die-hard Risk lovers, carving out awesome maps, and now the remaining owners lounge here feeding off the residual efforts from good maps/tournaments.
THAT SAID: there's a couple of very noteworthy and intrepid ppl =D> on here keeping the passion going, like the absolute champs that they are. CC owes you guys everything really.

100% confirmation for me was the past 2 years....
Last august i replied to a post from that moronic fluoride guzzling, vax booster-loving Biden voter, Gary Denton. I logged in like 2 days later and some Moderator on here named 'TeeGee' not only edited my post for "flame" (LOOOOOOL :lol: ), but manipulated 2 sentences by adding words that i never said.
Unreal eh? These mods flounce around hither-tither and do drive-by editing to puts words in players' mouths. Straight up.
Cherry on the cake was they actually banned me from accessing the forum or inbox for 7 days.
....ANNNND there is hardly ANY recourse for finding out what the hell happened to you when they slap an unwarranted ban on you. Your msg goes to some special inbox that only the bully who banned you can see. its mental.

"Flame" is a completely fake term made up by weak-minded sissies who are more delicate than a hormonal confused drag queen in downtown Seattle.

Its really really sad what has happened here. but reckless self-destruction is what liberal NPCs do best.
CC will crumble into sawdust and go out with a whimper. Site Admin/Mods gradually iced out all the loyal ppl who wanted to continue onward with successive improvements. Everyone should be saving hi-Res copies of all the maps they love. I give tremendous thanks to the incredible coders and map architects from seasons' past; they blessed us with so much fun that we didn't quite end up deserving.

* :!: Imagine making a non-bullying, non-disruptive, playful smack-talk post, to find that not only have you been randomly banned, but a fragile moderator thought they had the right to edit your words and INSERT/ADD their own words to your post.
Then blocked you from re-editing your post to correct it to what it originally said. Thus leaving it held hostage in limbo while all future readers get the wrong impression because someone else messed with it.
Even Gary Denton himself was like "...ummm wow, edited for 'flame'? never seen that before". :!:
lol
i'm gonna have to screen-shot this post too in case these devious turd blossoms have a random mental prolapse and try to screw with it. I hope this helps others to understand why serious complaints are so often cast-aside and dismissed :idea:

If anyone wants to measure the IQ temp around here, you need only plow through the past 3-5 years of posts mostly in the non-CC related section to see that this place is dumping ground for irrational lefties who don't understand how to comprehend reality. Everything is an 'attack', everything is 'offensive', and they are always somehow a victim. Now just imagine the breadth of forum white-washing exerted to suppress opposing voices and you start to see the bigger picture. Exactly the same as Reddit.
Major Murphalot

Postby tryagain on Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:50 am

What does NPC stand for?
Colonel tryagain

Postby ConfederateSS on Sat Apr 13, 2024 9:18 am

-------EASY....The dice... :lol: ....Have you noticed, every time you have 3 cards...In a crucial turn... You're 4th card...Is being delt from a bottom of the deck computer ;) ...2 PAIR...I am just kidding...But it just seems that way....So is the imaginary DICE cheating machine....It just seems that way.... Because, you are just about to win, and are stopped cold...
---- Ah, The Great B.B. KING....If you didn't have any bad luck, you wouldn't have any luck at all...Lose 100 games, play a100 more...It is just a game...
----- Murph...You pop in make a post in O.T...then moan over it...
----- If you were a regular poster in the O.T....The LEFTies , get theirs handed to them...They do not run the O.T....The battle ground is level... :D
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby Frox333 on Sat Apr 13, 2024 1:07 pm

@Murphalot you seem like a QA-non supporter. Am I right?
Major Frox333

Postby Shannon Apple on Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:59 pm

GIT GUD?

The admin of the site is squashing the dice of paying members for what now? fun? Like... why the heck would he do that, he would be shooting himself in the foot. I love how bad players blame the dice for their rank. Risk is a mix of dice and strategy. If you don't have good strategy and are relying on killer rolls all the time, then your rank will be where it's supposed to be. If you don't like the RNG nature of the dice, play chess.

We all get bad dice. Sometimes RIDICULOUSLY bad dice that seems to last for days, and we lose games, but then we play some more and win back our points. People tend to ignore the times that they get insanely good dice. It's the same BS luck here and there for everyone. No one is denying anything. If you're a good enough player you'll still rank up because everyone else's dice is the same as yours. If you play like you're always going to get good dice, then you'll lose, it's that simple. Sometimes you have to plan for these things and attack a little more conservatively.

tryagain wrote:What does NPC stand for?

Non-Player Character. :lol:
Last edited by Shannon Apple on Sat Apr 13, 2024 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
00:33:53 ‹riskllama› will her and i ever hook up, LLT???
00:34:09 ‹LiveLoveTeach› You and Shannon?
00:34:20 ‹LiveLoveTeach› Bahahahahahaha
00:34:22 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I doubt it
00:34:30 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I don't think she's into farm animals
Brigadier Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Hooch on Sat Apr 13, 2024 3:36 pm

Murphalot wrote:Rasputine has committed a taboo act of noticing the obvious! :-o And will now feel the wrath of all the butt-kissing shills.
I figured out what happened a little while back:

After BigWham bought this place, they allowed unqualified Admin to prance around willy-nilly.
The admins opened the flood gates to a bunch of former Reddit moderator wimps w/extremely delicate brains and decided it was a very intelligent idea to let them make up their own rules on the fly, while bending rules already in place.
....in essence, delegating childish wannabe hall-monitors w/strong censorious habits.

The chosen behavior of numerous mods has driven away a TON of former players. CC doesn't just rely on enjoyable map design and game-play dynamics. Like anywhere else that involves the combination of sportsmanship & camaraderie, it also needs fair game-play functioning and a non-interventionist, non-censorship, non-authoritarian, 1st amendment empowered social atmosphere.
#1.) Enter the corrupt dice algorithm which in previous posts [that i did not bookmark] was explained quite well for why it is insufficient. *it doesn't contain all possible combination patterns*.
#2.) Enter the childish liberal NPC mods (not all of you).
#3.) disregard rampant multi-account abusers because they collectively pay so much toward memberships [the culprits get some sort of personal arousal by getting away with abusing the rules, and Admins shrug their shoulders]. Then - years later when undeniable accumulation of evidence spills over, let out a sigh and say "oh well, it wasn't as obvious as earlier". :-s

....so when you employ the phone zombie hall-monitors from liberal shit-holes like Reddit - whom start getting verklempt + clutch their pearls if you trigger their psycho emotions by saying something they sporadically disagree with - you end up with a toxic dump that drives away anyone with a normal functioning brain. The game-play isn't worth the time since any concerns that pop up, or casual personal opinions, are rail-roaded in the CC forums where free speech goes to die. And all your sleek strategic moves in the game are bulldozed by impractically shitty dice.

CC admin sit on this place for passive income. Like parasites. alllllllll the sleepless work over many years ago from die-hard Risk lovers, carving out awesome maps, and now the remaining owners lounge here feeding off the residual efforts from good maps/tournaments.
THAT SAID: there's a couple of very noteworthy and intrepid ppl =D> on here keeping the passion going, like the absolute champs that they are. CC owes you guys everything really.

100% confirmation for me was the past 2 years....
Last august i replied to a post from that moronic fluoride guzzling, vax booster-loving Biden voter, Gary Denton. I logged in like 2 days later and some Moderator on here named 'TeeGee' not only edited my post for "flame" (LOOOOOOL :lol: ), but manipulated 2 sentences by adding words that i never said.
Unreal eh? These mods flounce around hither-tither and do drive-by editing to puts words in players' mouths. Straight up.
Cherry on the cake was they actually banned me from accessing the forum or inbox for 7 days.
....ANNNND there is hardly ANY recourse for finding out what the hell happened to you when they slap an unwarranted ban on you. Your msg goes to some special inbox that only the bully who banned you can see. its mental.

"Flame" is a completely fake term made up by weak-minded sissies who are more delicate than a hormonal confused drag queen in downtown Seattle.

Its really really sad what has happened here. but reckless self-destruction is what liberal NPCs do best.
CC will crumble into sawdust and go out with a whimper. Site Admin/Mods gradually iced out all the loyal ppl who wanted to continue onward with successive improvements. Everyone should be saving hi-Res copies of all the maps they love. I give tremendous thanks to the incredible coders and map architects from seasons' past; they blessed us with so much fun that we didn't quite end up deserving.

* :!: Imagine making a non-bullying, non-disruptive, playful smack-talk post, to find that not only have you been randomly banned, but a fragile moderator thought they had the right to edit your words and INSERT/ADD their own words to your post.
Then blocked you from re-editing your post to correct it to what it originally said. Thus leaving it held hostage in limbo while all future readers get the wrong impression because someone else messed with it.
Even Gary Denton himself was like "...ummm wow, edited for 'flame'? never seen that before". :!:
lol
i'm gonna have to screen-shot this post too in case these devious turd blossoms have a random mental prolapse and try to screw with it. I hope this helps others to understand why serious complaints are so often cast-aside and dismissed :idea:

If anyone wants to measure the IQ temp around here, you need only plow through the past 3-5 years of posts mostly in the non-CC related section to see that this place is dumping ground for irrational lefties who don't understand how to comprehend reality. Everything is an 'attack', everything is 'offensive', and they are always somehow a victim. Now just imagine the breadth of forum white-washing exerted to suppress opposing voices and you start to see the bigger picture. Exactly the same as Reddit.

Tiu are right. But not about TeeGee

Perhaps you or him got drunk on a few beers and you edited your message. I don't think TeeGee will modify posts. And
Yes everybody is a victim these days and in need of "attention". oooh cry babbiessss Ban (=getting a ban by complaining to kA with "cleaned" stuff like mispresenting stuff in order to get the ban result) the paying players for idiotic reasons is what some mods like to do, that will show them (the "difficult" members, mostky the paying/good players) never to come back ever again for say anything a mod could find "offensive"! = Less work for the mod afterall

But TeeGee is the best - Even when im drunk - so is Raz, Cayman, Groovy but especially TeeGee is the best we have after Raz bumped his head ;-)

And I may have some problems but getting drunk aint one of them :D so yes TeeGee is the best

Shut up liver, your fine

And what does posting "Git Gud" really means?
Does it means you got whooped on and felt it was necessary to go online and post negative view about a player that was better then you at a game you play?.

Or you know, it's a meme which exists just for fun.?

Gosh, kids these days. They take everything so seriously.

Yes I make bad decisions when I'm drunk. But the sober ones haven't been that great either
Private 1st Class Hooch

Postby Shannon Apple on Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:37 pm

Hooch wrote:And what does posting "Git Gud" really means?

It's a gamer meme. Light-hearted joke meaning GET GOOD, usually used when a player complains about a game being too hard. I looked at the OPs games, and in one, he's accusing his opponent of stacking, when in fact, the opponent was accumulating bonuses. The opponent asked "are you reading the game log because I was getting bonuses?" (something like that) And he said he only sometimes checks the log, and that it wouldn't help if you're stacking. Eh... if you don't look at the game log in a fog game, how the heck are you supposed to strategise for incoming bonuses and/or make plans to break them?

The dude is a not a great player, and has the cheek to make a thread accusing CC of cheating him. He's only been playing a few months, so could get better, but maybe needs to stop thinking he's already great and that the only reason he loses is the dice.

Murph on the other hand, we all know what he thinks, so can't be bothered reading that mountain of text. <3
Brigadier Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Hooch on Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:56 pm

Shannon Apple wrote:

It's a gamer meme. Light-hearted joke meaning GET GOOD, usually used when a player complains about a game being too hard. I looked at the OPs games, and in one, he's accusing his opponent of stacking, when in fact, the opponent was accumulating bonuses. The opponent asked "are you reading the game log because I was getting bonuses?" (something like that) And he said he only sometimes checks the log, and that it wouldn't help if you're stacking. Eh... if you don't look at the game log in a fog game, how the heck are you supposed to strategise for incoming bonuses and/or make plans to break them?

The dude is a not a great player, and has the cheek to make a thread accusing CC of cheating him. He's only been playing a few months, so could get better, but maybe needs to stop thinking he's already great and that the only reason he loses is the dice.

Murph on the other hand, we all know what he thinks, so can't be bothered reading that mountain of text. <3

Retorical question but thanks for the effort!

"it's a meme which exists just for fun"
Private 1st Class Hooch

Postby Ltrain on Sat Apr 13, 2024 11:00 pm

Shannon Apple wrote:

I dunno about murph but Rasputine is a pretty good player, I always appreciate people who like to play random map speed. Rolls 3v2's etc more than I would tho.
Major Ltrain

Postby Shannon Apple on Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:49 pm

Ltrain wrote:
Shannon Apple wrote:

I dunno about murph but Rasputine is a pretty good player, I always appreciate people who like to play random map speed. Rolls 3v2's etc more than I would tho.

Yeah, and that's another problem as well as not reading the logs. Imagine rolling 3v2 and unironically expecting that to work every time. If it works, you got incredibly lucky. The ONLY time I will roll a 3v2 is desperation. I am behind and that 3v2 or 2v1 could possibly break a bonus that I really need to break to stay in the game, or something like that.

You can't possibly complain about CCs dice if you've been successfully rolling 3v2. :lol:
Brigadier Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

CC Thieves

Postby Rasputine on Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:07 pm

Report these thieves for failure to pay taxes on earnings ??? Charging to play in a rigged game - Someone's gonna pay. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Lieutenant Rasputine

Postby IcePack on Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:23 pm

Merged same title topics from same poster. Feel free to continue venting here but starting multiple threads on the same topic is spam.

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Lonous on Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:04 pm

THE SEXUAL TENSION IN THIS THREAD IS MUCH

Major Lonous

Postby Dukasaur on Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:42 pm

Rasputine are you still whining about your fucking dice?

Jesus Christ, I played two games with you, You won every fucking roll and completely wiped my ass even though you had no strategy whatsoever, purely on the basis of your flawless dice.

If you're whining about Your dice, how about mine? I should be the one whining.

I just want to crawl into a hydraulic press and implode like the first Terminator.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby owenshooter on Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:01 am

Dukasaur wrote:If you're whining about Your dice, how about mine? I should be the one whining.

That's what she said... The black jesus has cracked wise...-Jesus noir
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Return to Conquer Club Discussion