Conquer Club

CC'S ALL TIME TOP 100 SCORES

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: CC'S ALL TIME TOP 100 SCORES

Postby Pedronicus on Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:30 pm

who really gives a flying f*ck about another of blitz's achievements threads?
Highest position 7th. Highest points 3311 All of my graffiti can be found here
Major Pedronicus

Postby Leehar on Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:34 pm

Pedronicus wrote:who really gives a flying f*ck about another of blitz's achievements threads?

At least 5k people if replies are anything to go by? The figure is closer to 80K tho if you count views...
show
Colonel Leehar

Postby Rodion on Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:47 pm

Thanks, ljex.

Medals are cool to collect, but they're really meaningless when trying to gauge a player's skill.

Points are somewhat flawed, yes, but they tell a lot more than medals in my opinion.
General Rodion

Postby Pedronicus on Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:50 pm

Leehar wrote:
Pedronicus wrote:who really gives a flying f*ck about another of blitz's achievements threads?

At least 5k people if replies are anything to go by? The figure is closer to 80K tho if you count views...

If you could get someone to surgically remove your tongue from Blitz's arsehole, you might just be able to see clearer
Major Pedronicus

Postby josko.ri on Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:51 pm

you, by posting here :roll:
Captain josko.ri

Postby Pedronicus on Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:55 pm

josko.ri wrote:

you, by posting here :roll:

in light of the recent cheating this top 100 scores list is just a load of bollox numb nuts. apparently KH cheated, now we find out blitz cheated.... this top 100 list is becoming a tainted list of people who've cheated. i never posted in here prior to blitz cheating.
Major Pedronicus

Postby josko.ri on Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:58 pm

Pedronicus wrote:this top 100 list is becoming a tainted list of people who've cheated.

so Chariot of Fire cheated? he is on this list, and if your statement above is true it means that he cheated :roll:
Captain josko.ri

Postby Pedronicus on Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:19 pm

josko.ri wrote:
Pedronicus wrote:this top 100 list is becoming a tainted list of people who've cheated.

so Chariot of Fire cheated? he is on this list, and if your statement above is true it means that he cheated :roll:

A tainted list you arsehole
look up the word before posting
Major Pedronicus

Postby Pedronicus on Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:21 pm

when my premium runs out, I'm going to enjoy just posting on the forums here.
Major Pedronicus

Postby Chariot of Fire on Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:00 pm

I look forward to that day Pedro.

It means you can only f**k up four games ;-)
Highest position #5 (18 Nov 2010) General 4,380pts (11 Dec 2010)
Brigadier Chariot of Fire

Postby josko.ri on Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:30 am

Pedronicus wrote:this top 100 list is becoming a tainted list of people who've cheated. i never posted in here prior to blitz cheating.

if you have problems with this list then you dont have to post nor watch here. there are much more other pointless threads in GD forum than this one, and you dont go in those threads posting your cents. 129 pages of posts probably shows that here are some CC players who like this thread.
Captain josko.ri

Postby Chariot of Fire on Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:14 am

If you have problems with your Internet Service Provider then you don't have to call or write to them. There are other companies you can write to instead, even if you don't use their products or services. 24.5m users mean your ISP must be doing something right.

Postby josko.ri on Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:36 am

Chariot of Fire wrote:Username: Chariot of Fire Rank: General Score: 4368 Games: 2138 completed, 1236 (58%) won | Find all games with Chariot of Fire Attendance: 100% of turns taken

The streak continues, surprisingly :D

seems like we have a player who are very satisfied with the service of this thread (at least by active posting his own achievements here) :roll:
Captain josko.ri

Postby Chariot of Fire on Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:18 am

josko.ri wrote:
Chariot of Fire wrote:Username: Chariot of Fire Rank: General Score: 4368 Games: 2138 completed, 1236 (58%) won | Find all games with Chariot of Fire Attendance: 100% of turns taken

seems like we have a player who are very satisfied with the service of this thread (at least by active posting his own achievements here) :roll:

You are a bit thick I've come to realise. When have I ever said I'm not satisfied with the service of this thread? Do you not understand parody and the relationship between my remark and your reply to Pedro?

I love how you use the :roll: icon after all your posts, coz ultimately it's you that looks daft whenever you comment.

Oh, and :roll:

(funny coincidence actually, coz we have a version of this icon in our clan forum and it's called a 'josko', so hey...you're famous!)

Postby josko.ri on Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:14 am

Chariot of Fire wrote:
josko.ri wrote:

You are a bit thick I've come to realise. When have I ever said I'm not satisfied with the service of this thread? Do you not understand parody and the relationship between my remark and your reply to Pedro?

I love how you use the :roll: icon after all your posts, coz ultimately it's you that looks daft whenever you comment.

Oh, and :roll:

(funny coincidence actually, coz we have a version of this icon in our clan forum and it's called a 'josko', so hey...you're famous!)

I understand your parody but I disagree with that. internet connection is what is necesarry to have nowadays, while going to threads that you dont like to exists and taint it is really not neccesary, if anyone has problem with some thread he can feel free to not click at that at all, while connecting to internet became neccesarily.

nice to know that I am so popular in your clan that even deserve an icon. :D
Captain josko.ri

Postby trapyoung on Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:23 pm

josko.ri wrote:

Baiting? Flaming? Being fucking retarded?

If all tall people like strawberries and Pedro likes strawberries, it does not necessarily follow that Pedro is tall.

I hear all these indictments of the American education system, but I'm not so impressed with Croatia's handling of logical evaluations.
Colonel trapyoung

Postby josko.ri on Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:15 am

trapyoung wrote:
josko.ri wrote:

mistakenly misreading word "tainted". read his statement without that word, that was how I read that sentence at first. read Pedro's next post, he realized that it was my misreading a word, you obviously didnt.

does it mean that UK education system is better than USA education system, if Pedro was able to realize that I misread a word before I had responded, while you wasnt able?
Captain josko.ri

Postby tyche73 on Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:08 am

josko.ri wrote:
trapyoung wrote:
josko.ri wrote:

mistakenly misreading word "tainted". read his statement without that word, that was how I read that sentence at first. read Pedro's next post, he realized that it was my misreading a word, you obviously didnt.

does it mean that UK education system is better than USA education system, if Pedro was able to realize that I misread a word before I had responded, while you wasnt able?

Pedro has the gift, unfortunatley for the the rest of us psychics, we can't read blank minds.
Colonel tyche73

Postby Chariot of Fire on Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:06 am

Aye. Better to be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.

Postby trapyoung on Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:23 am

josko.ri wrote:
trapyoung wrote:
josko.ri wrote:

You didn't misread the word taint. You didn't comprehend what Pedro meant when he said "becoming," which meant that many people on the Top 100 have soiled their name. But you treated it as if everyone on the Top 100 is a cheater and you used it to troll COF again. Get over it, it's so fucking old by this point - introduce yourself to a woman (or your right hand) and quit feeling compelled to throw slime.
Colonel trapyoung

Postby JOHNNYROCKET24 on Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:27 am

Im glad everyone likes my thread...BTW 2595 for me.
JR's Game Profile

show
Captain JOHNNYROCKET24

Postby Robinette on Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:49 am

JOHNNYROCKET24 wrote:Im glad everyone likes my thread...BTW 2595 for me.

for the record... my thread was never tainted O:)

wow... it's been almost 4 years since this thread was birthed and that other one was murdered

Remember this?

sully800 wrote:
Georgerx7di wrote:I like this johny, thanks for starting it. Don't let that evil AK stop you from speaking the truth.

Robinette started it. AK deleted Robinette's old thread because Johnny copied the information and started a new thread ...
Brigadier Robinette

Postby khazalid on Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:04 am

trapyoung wrote:
josko.ri wrote:
trapyoung wrote:
josko.ri wrote:

You didn't misread the word taint. You didn't comprehend what Pedro meant when he said "becoming," which meant that many people on the Top 100 have soiled their name. But you treated it as if everyone on the Top 100 is a cheater and you used it to troll COF again. Get over it, it's so fucking old by this point - introduce yourself to a woman (or your right hand) and quit feeling compelled to throw slime.

funny, i somehow associate a meeting with one's right hand with 'throwing slime'
had i been wise, i would have seen that her simplicity cost her a fortune
Lieutenant khazalid

Postby trapyoung on Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:03 am

khazalid wrote:funny, i somehow associate a meeting with one's right hand with 'throwing slime'

accumulating slime
Colonel trapyoung

Postby SirSebstar on Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:06 am

please cut it out..
Major SirSebstar

Location: SirSebstar is BACK. Highscore: Colonel Score: 2919 21/03/2011

PreviousNext

Return to Conquer Club Discussion