Conquer Club

My view on ranching/farming accusation

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: My view on ranching/farming accusation

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:52 pm

xroads wrote:I thought this was a gaming site, not a Joe Biden unicorn politically correct site that has safe spaces. when you say a safe word.

I mean. Say whatever you want online to someone I guess, but my other guess is you've never once had the sack to say anything like that to anyone in person. You just have that vibe - comically jabbering about safe spaces when you're here talking shit in the safest of possible spaces because you start talking like that to someone's face and you get your fckin teeth knocked in. With that, I'm out on this one.
Major Nut Shot Scott

Postby Shannon Apple on Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:12 am

xroads wrote:I thought this was a gaming site, not a Joe Biden unicorn politically correct site that has safe spaces. when you say a safe word.

There's your problem right there. You actually think being a decent human being is somehow political. That's everything that's wrong with America nowadays. You guys make everything about politics and use politics as an excuse to be absolutely disgusting toward other people.

Someone close to me was diagnosed with a very serious mental illness a few years ago, and straight away she said "Now everyone is going to think I'm a nutcase. Please don't tell anyone." I have kept her secret because while most people are cool, people like xroads make life extremely difficult for anyone out there going through the same.

I am NOT a leftist. I probably lean center right. I'm a christian and I do not use religion in such a way. Being a walking bigoted shitebag to everyone around me is not a good look and it's not who I am as a person. Some of these far rightwing nutters actually use religion (and politics) as a way to justify their mistreatment of other people and they couldn't be more further from what is expected of a christian if they tried. So no, please don't use Biden or Trump as an excuse to behave like an ass.
00:33:53 ‹riskllama› will her and i ever hook up, LLT???
00:34:09 ‹LiveLoveTeach› You and Shannon?
00:34:20 ‹LiveLoveTeach› Bahahahahahaha
00:34:22 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I doubt it
00:34:30 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I don't think she's into farm animals
Brigadier Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby fishydance on Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:36 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:
Nut Shot Scott wrote:But why is it OK to repeatedly assault another's mental health?

it's not. or any form of disability for that matter.

I totally agree, which is why this ongoing use of the word 'fruit loop' and other intentionally derogatory comments specific to a disability are so wrong.
Major fishydance
Clan Director
Clan Director

Postby iAmCaffeine on Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:55 am

Both of them are in the wrong (to varying degrees) but both have too much ego to drop it

Something will happen eventually

Hard to imagine josko is too upset by the things xroads says if he still continues to go looking for the fights

And while i think if you start a “fight” with someone you should be prepared for any level of retaliation. That doesnt mean everything is fair game. If you go for disabilities / race / gender etc then you prob need a slap or two irl

Of course you’re also 100% a keyboard warrior and would never say those things to someone’s face either but heyho
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby IcePack on Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:22 pm

xroads & Josko have been warned regarding their behavior(s). Anyone not wishing to join them, if they want to continue this discussion should take a moment to read the Community Guidelines.

A discussion on farming & ranching is perfectly acceptable. But let’s keep in mind this is a gaming site, and negative behaviors will not be tolerated regardless of whether it’s in C&A, General Discussion, or in Game Chat.

Think back to the grade school adage: if you can’t say anything nice, don’t say anything at all.

Have an enjoyable week.

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby iAmCaffeine on Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:48 pm

Have an enjoyable week.

u too qt
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby josko.ri on Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:08 pm

IcePack wrote:A discussion on farming & ranching is perfectly acceptable. But let’s keep in mind this is a gaming site, and negative behaviors will not be tolerated regardless of whether it’s in C&A, General Discussion, or in Game Chat.

This is what I did in the C&A report, my first post has a lot of evidence that xroads was game throwing, which is clearly against the site rules.
xroads never defended the evidence, he tried to defend first case but not the second Antarctica one where cheating was even more obvious.
xroads has been harassing me multiple times in forums, but where and when did I harass xroads that I also deserve a warning?
My second post in C&A is showing cheating evidence from the Colosseum game log, that xroads first took card to be sure that player who kills him will get more cards, then suicided on me.
My third post in C&A is just asking him to provide his defense with evidence (justify why did he "play" like that) instead of insulting me on personal level.
There is a lot of evidence in the first post in the C&A forum, why didnt you elaborate on the presented evidence whether they are or are not against the site rules?
Everything which came from my side is supported by the evidence how xroads cunningly played moves in games that I am accusing him for cheating, there were not personal insults ever made from me to xroads.

IcePack and me have a history of openly disliking each other especially from very recent history (since summer 2021), thus I think he is biased to judge the case against me and should not even be selected to handle this case among many other C&A moderators whose actions are not biased against me.
In summer 2021, I promised that I will never ever again talk to IcePack and I indeed hold my promise, there were not any contact between me and IcePack since summer 2021 neither privately nor publicly on forums.
How can I request that the case should be given for review to another moderator, having in mind the above mentioned open dislike between me and IcePack?
Major josko.ri

Postby IcePack on Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:16 pm

josko.ri wrote:
IcePack wrote:A discussion on farming & ranching is perfectly acceptable. But let’s keep in mind this is a gaming site, and negative behaviors will not be tolerated regardless of whether it’s in C&A, General Discussion, or in Game Chat.

This is what I did in the C&A report, my first post has a lot of evidence that xroads was game throwing, which is clearly against the site rules.
xroads never defended the evidence, he tried to defend first case but not the second Antarctica one where cheating was even more obvious.
xroads has been harassing me multiple times in forums, but where and when did I harass xroads that I also deserve a warning?
My second post in C&A is showing cheating evidence from the Colosseum game log, that xroads first took card to be sure that player who kills him will get more cards, then suicided on me.
My third post in C&A is just asking him to provide his defense with evidence (justify why did he "play" like that) instead of insulting me on personal level.
There is a lot of evidence in the first post in the C&A forum, why didnt you elaborate on the presented evidence whether they are or are not against the site rules?
Everything which came from my side is supported by the evidence how xroads cunningly played moves in games that I am accusing him for cheating, there were not personal insults ever made from me to xroads.

IcePack and me have a history of openly disliking each other especially from very recent history (since summer 2021), thus I think he is biased to judge the case against me and should not even be selected to handle this case among many other C&A moderators whose actions are not biased against me.
In summer 2021, I promised that I will never ever again talk to IcePack and I indeed hold my promise, there were not any contact between me and IcePack since summer 2021 neither privately nor publicly on forums.
How can I request that the case should be given for review to another moderator, having in mind the above mentioned open dislike between me and IcePack?

You’ve been trolling his games / commenting in games that you are not in for starters. And the report is in direct response to his report vs you. You two refuse to leave each other alone. I didn’t elaborate because we don’t always do that for every case, especially when it’s retaliatory in nature. As I’ve said to xroads recently, we all have lives. Jobs. Families. These things take priority sometimes instead of over explaining and analyzing every last detail to satisfy your curiosity on a case you’ll both likely appeal anyway.

Our history has nothing to do with anything, and that “history” is literally just you abandoning a tournament and then being upset you got removed from it.

But as always, you can appeal my decision on the case to KA. That’s available to all C&A cases.
Last edited by IcePack on Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:18 pm

you open a support ticket. but it won't work. i appealed something once and my appeal went to the same person who made the decision :lol: :lol: which made all kinds of sense.
Major Nut Shot Scott

Postby IcePack on Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:21 pm

Nut Shot Scott wrote:you open a support ticket. but it won't work. i appealed something once and my appeal went to the same person who made the decision :lol: :lol: which made all kinds of sense.

KA handles all appeals. And he’s admin level so their word is final. Someone else overriding him makes zero sense either. If he makes the initial decision, and someone appeals he can reconsider based on the info presented in the appeal.

Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:32 pm

IcePack wrote:
Nut Shot Scott wrote:you open a support ticket. but it won't work. i appealed something once and my appeal went to the same person who made the decision :lol: :lol: which made all kinds of sense.

KA handles all appeals. And he’s admin level so their word is final. Someone else overriding him makes zero sense either. If he makes the initial decision, and someone appeals he can reconsider based on the info presented in the appeal.

It's a comically stupid process but what else is new?
Major Nut Shot Scott

Postby josko.ri on Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:33 pm

IcePack wrote:

Our history has nothing to do with anything, and that “history” is literally just you abandoning a tournament and then being upset you got removed from it.

In your decision in C&A report, with no single word did you justify that what I am accusing xroads for cheating is (or is not) against rules.
It seems that all the presented evidence is irrelevant to you, but relevant is that I pointed out in game chat that xroads had 1-16 score vs narutoserigala (a true fact) because I somehow expected that xroads will (again) throw the game to narutoserigala.
As you can see, my comment in the Antarctica game chat was written BEFORE round 6, in which xroads threw out the game, so my expectations that he will (again) throw the game was correct.
Conclusion of your and my dispute from summer 2021 was that we should never ever talk again to each other, which I have indeed respected.
Therefore, I am shocked that you got selected to handle the C&A case, given that you are personally biased against me since then.
Major josko.ri

Postby IcePack on Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:41 pm

josko.ri wrote:
IcePack wrote:

In your decision in C&A report, with no single word did you justify that what I am accusing xroads for cheating is (or is not) against rules.
It seems that all the presented evidence is irrelevant to you, but relevant is that I pointed out in game chat that xroads had 1-16 score vs narutoserigala (a true fact) because I somehow expected that xroads will (again) throw the game to narutoserigala.
As you can see, my comment in the Antarctica game chat was written BEFORE round 6, in which xroads threw out the game, so my expectations that he will (again) throw the game was correct.
Conclusion of your and my dispute from summer 2021 was that we should never ever talk again to each other, which I have indeed respected.
Therefore, I am shocked that you got selected to handle the C&A case, given that you are personally biased against me since then.

As I said, we don’t always provide detailed responses. Go ahead and make your appeal, if KA needs to know my reasoning I’ll be happy to provide it for his review.
I’m not going to get into an argument / debate with you.

The conclusion? You continued to spam me and my thread / inbox and I told you to stop messaging me about it. There is nothing stopping me from handling cases your present for you or against you.

Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby josko.ri on Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:07 pm

IcePack wrote:
josko.ri wrote:
IcePack wrote:

As I said, we don’t always provide detailed responses. Go ahead and make your appeal, if KA needs to know my reasoning I’ll be happy to provide it for his review.

The conclusion? You continued to spam me and my thread / inbox and I told you to stop messaging me about it. There is nothing stopping me from handling cases your present for you or against you.

ok, the reference is below:
viewtopic.php?f=884&t=235792&start=200#p5227895
josko.ri wrote:Ice pack, i kindly ask you not totalk with me anymore.

That is "the conclusion" I am talking about.
With this post, I stopped any communication with you 10 month ago and have never talked with you since then nor commented on your posts.
I hope that our interpersonal interaction stays like that (like not having any interation), as can be clearly seen from my post.
Therefore, assigning you to handle my C&A report is definitely not a proper way, given that I openly and publicly requested you to stay away from me.
Please note, you are the only player ever on the site whom I openly and publicly requested to stop communication with me, so it is not something that I am doing on a regular basis with many players.
Major josko.ri

Postby IcePack on Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:12 pm

josko.ri wrote:
IcePack wrote:
josko.ri wrote:
IcePack wrote:

ok, the reference is below:
viewtopic.php?f=884&t=235792&start=200#p5227895

With this post, I stopped any communication with you 10 month ago and have never talked with you since then nor commented on your posts.
I hope that our interpersonal interaction stays like that (like not having any interation), as can be clearly seen from my post.
Therefore, assigning you to handle my C&A report is definitely not a proper way, given that I openly and publicly requested you to stay away from me.
Please note, you are the only player ever on the site whom I openly and publicly requested to stop communication with me, so it is not something that I am doing on a regular basis with many players.

Go ahead and include that in your appeal if you like.

Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby iAmCaffeine on Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:20 pm

josko.ri wrote:

you dont have authority to decide who handles C&A reports

absolute moose behaviour
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby josko.ri on Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:30 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:
josko.ri wrote:

absolute moose behaviour

Of course I should not have authority to decide who handles the C&A report, but there should be an option to oppose someone from the C&A team (except king achilles, who is the head) to handle your case, if you had personal issues or disputes with that player in past.
Then, anyone other than the opposed person can handle the case.
Imagine for example if xroads one day becomes C&A moderator, and then my C&A report vs someone is given to him to judge, wouldnt it be paradoxical and biased decision?
Major josko.ri

Postby IcePack on Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:36 pm

josko.ri wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:
josko.ri wrote:

absolute moose behaviour

Of course I should not have authority to decide who handles the C&A report, but there should be an option to oppose someone from the C&A team (except king achilles, who is the head) to handle your case, if you had personal issues or disputes with that player in past.
Imagine for example if xroads one day becomes C&A moderator, and then my C&A report vs someone is given to him to judge, wouldnt it be paradoxical and biased decision?

I would say just because you’re biased against me, doesn’t make me biased against you. But again, you can include all that info in your appeal to KA. If he directs me to ignore your cases in the future it’s less work for me. I have no problem w it either way.

I’d also say, the case wasn’t against you. It was against xroads. So the bias that might be relevant would be if I was biased for / against xroads? Or his case against you, then maybe. But normally doesn’t matter who brings a case forward / provides the evidence it’s the target there of that is focused on generally speaking.

Anyway that’s the last I’ll post about it as I said I’m not looking to continue to debate this all day, you have the ability to appeal and if KA needs more info I’m happy to provide it to him.

Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby iAmCaffeine on Mon Aug 29, 2022 3:08 pm

josko.ri wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:
josko.ri wrote:

absolute moose behaviour

KA is biased against me but he'll still take my reports sometimes. happens.

sounds like Ice is chillin tho
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby groovysmurf on Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:09 pm

Nut Shot Scott wrote:
IcePack wrote:

I agree with you 100%. It seems insane to me that the site is essentially a dictatorship. There should be more than 1 person making these final decisions. Especially considering the level of inconsistency that complaints and bans are handled. There are a handful of people on this site who basically SEEM to have a "free pass" and are never in the wrong. While a handful of people that SEEM to be wrong no matter what they say or do, simply because of things they have done in the past or personal dislike. It is a terribly flawed system in my opinion.
Colonel groovysmurf
Clan Director
Clan Director

Postby iAmCaffeine on Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:16 pm

based take
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby IcePack on Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:31 pm

groovysmurf wrote:
Nut Shot Scott wrote:
IcePack wrote:

I agree with you 100%. It seems insane to me that the site is essentially a dictatorship. There should be more than 1 person making these final decisions. Especially considering the level of inconsistency that complaints and bans are handled. There are a handful of people on this site who basically SEEM to have a "free pass" and are never in the wrong. While a handful of people that SEEM to be wrong no matter what they say or do, simply because of things they have done in the past or personal dislike. It is a terribly flawed system in my opinion.

A dictatorship isn’t exactly the right comparison, but if there was one it would be the owner. Only he’s delegated that responsibility to someone else, so in that sense even a final appeal isn’t final if someone takes it to the owner.

Not sure who you’re referencing get free pass vs not a free pass, but in all the years of being involved in C&A and MH I certainly haven’t seen anything like.

Inconsistency? Maybe sure, it’s a slightly imperfect system by imperfect humans. Rules change over time. The rules aren’t always as clear as they could / should be, but also vague for certain reasons in others because can’t always predict things.

But generally having one person have the final say is pretty expected / normal in private enterprise.

Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Previous

Return to Conquer Club Discussion