Conquer Club

CC is declining again!

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: CC has been declining

Postby Hooch on Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:35 pm

gotjack wrote:It's a travesty that this site lacks in activity for live games. Where is the money going to that is collected from memberships?

I like this, 5 years on the site, 1 game played which was back in 2014.
Whether they pay or not, they aren't making the most of their free game slots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dN61WU57zBw
Private 1st Class Hooch

Re: CC has been inclining

Postby DBandit70 on Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:45 pm

up to 5,234

the [players come back for the battle royal there so much fun and I've won 3 out of the 12 that have started :lol:
Colonel DBandit70

Postby Mad777 on Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:02 pm

TeeGee wrote:
Mad777 wrote:
TeeGee wrote:FIVE TWO ZERO ONE

THAT'S

SAY WHAAAAT?!?

would you believe

".....Under Phucumol treatment....."
https://youtu.be/zlusWzDY4qw
Lieutenant Mad777

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:31 pm

Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby Mad777 on Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:03 pm

xroads is having a blast on facebook, he has been given instruction to represent CC and advertise and keep the CC page active, seems like it is paying of very well ;)
Lieutenant Mad777

Postby Mad777 on Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:57 pm

5301 :!:

=D>
Lieutenant Mad777

Postby Kotaro on Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:53 pm

Mad777 wrote:xroads is having a blast on facebook, he has been given instruction to represent CC and advertise and keep the CC page active, seems like it is paying of very well ;)

Are there multiple Facebook pages? The only one I see hasn't been used since Dec. 21st.
Lakad Matataaag!
Normalin, normalin.

TheJonah wrote:I`m not really that arsed. Just supporting my mucker.
Lieutenant Kotaro

Postby Mad777 on Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:13 pm

Kotaro wrote:
Mad777 wrote:xroads is having a blast on facebook, he has been given instruction to represent CC and advertise and keep the CC page active, seems like it is paying of very well ;)

Are there multiple Facebook pages? The only one I see hasn't been used since Dec. 21st.

i canā€™t tell but i you contact xroads iā€™m sure he will be able to give you more details
Lieutenant Mad777

Postby CivProBlows on Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:08 pm

"War is an art and as such is not susceptible of explanation by fixed formula." - General George Patton
Major CivProBlows

Postby TeeGee on Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:39 am

5347 :(
Major TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Location: Caught in the vacuum of a Black hole, drinking beers with a 3 eared yak

Postby TeeGee on Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:32 pm

5370 :D
Major TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Location: Caught in the vacuum of a Black hole, drinking beers with a 3 eared yak

Postby IcePack on Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:55 pm

Mad777 wrote:
Kotaro wrote:

i canā€™t tell but i you contact xroads iā€™m sure he will be able to give you more details

Theres only one facebook page, and yes Kotaro its the one that hasn't been posted on since the 21st of Dec.

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby WILLIAMS5232 on Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:41 pm

the approaching summer lull is going to wreak havoc on this upward trend
Major WILLIAMS5232

Postby Swimmerdude99 on Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:10 am

WILLIAMS5232 wrote:the approaching summer lull is going to wreak havoc on this upward trend

But you are here, shouldn't that balance the decline?
Offsite to 12/31/2023. Reach out to TheSpaceCowboy to reach me
Major Swimmerdude99

Postby Mad777 on Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:49 am

IcePack wrote:
Mad777 wrote:
Kotaro wrote:

Theres only one facebook page, and yes Kotaro its the one that hasn't been posted on since the 21st of Dec.

Probably because the last CC event was "7 Days of Conquer Club" started that date, should have been something for the "CC Anniversary" though.
Lieutenant Mad777

Postby TeeGee on Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:51 am

Major TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby DBandit70 on Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:02 pm

5409 :D
Colonel DBandit70

Postby zeus111 on Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:58 am

ok ya sure its 5409 but how many are paying to play or even lasting longer then 30 days . look at the last 7 pages of the current score board all the new recruits total a huge amount of the 5409 total , the site is loosing its paying members and cant maintain its current new recruits .you can say the sites numbers are growing sure but how many new recruits are logging on buying a cc club subscription and how many paying members are not renewing . to see a 500 to a 1000 join in a few months tells us nothing about the memberships being purchased or renewed .

but hey keep blowing smoke that the site is growing with out taking in account that 250 members per page on current score board 5 full pages or a solid 1000 plus new recruits active this month and all remain blue in color not red a paying member .the new recruits your counting as growth are in fact driving paying members from site just today we lost a paying member plauged with them joining his games and not taking a turn he was reported for rating abuse and closed his account .

a company s growth is based on year end profits or the bottom line not erratic members joining a site not sticking around or even subscribing to the site . if you cant retain these players or entice its current paying members to re subscribe its not growing in any way

zeus111
Lieutenant zeus111

Postby TeeGee on Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:09 am

zeus111 wrote:ok ya sure its 5409 but how many are paying to play or even lasting longer then 30 days . look at the last 7 pages of the current score board all the new recruits total a huge amount of the 5409 total , the site is loosing its paying members and cant maintain its current new recruits .you can say the sites numbers are growing sure but how many new recruits are logging on buying a cc club subscription and how many paying members are not renewing . to see a 500 to a 1000 join in a few months tells us nothing about the memberships being purchased or renewed .

but hey keep blowing smoke that the site is growing with out taking in account that 250 members per page on current score board 5 full pages or a solid 1000 plus new recruits active this month and all remain blue in color not red a paying member .the new recruits your counting as growth are in fact driving paying members from site just today we lost a paying member plauged with them joining his games and not taking a turn he was reported for rating abuse and closed his account .

a company s growth is based on year end profits or the bottom line not erratic members joining a site not sticking around or even subscribing to the site . if you cant retain these players or entice its current paying members to re subscribe its not growing in any way

zeus111

Yep because we always get new recruits with 50 games under their belt. Some people do not understand new growth.. And as for paying members, the only people that is a concern to aer the site owners and if they were concerned they would be on my butt as to why they leave, they're not, so it is not an issue.
Major TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby ConfederateSS on Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:17 am

---------------We have stayed around 5,000 players number the past few years....4000 to 4500 steady players....2000 to 2500 Gold players....That is our water mark....the gist of it :D :D :D :D .......... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:) ...Ah!..The days of 30k/25k...ish....May never get back that high...But I have seen some old warriors return..to C.C.Land..from time to time....R.I.S.K. has its up and down periods in the real board game.....When the new fads pass ,as they always do...People return to the classics..games that stand the test of time...like....R.I.S.K....Chess...etc.etc.. Chess has been around for 4,000 years.... 8-) 8-) 8-)
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby zeus111 on Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:27 am

its not growing teegee its dying . site is not maintaining members both new or paying . its gotten to a member calling out for a speed game to fill giving a days notice and yikes it didnt fill .
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=232216

speed game multi player games wait times have gotten to an hour plus if they fill at all deadbeats plaguing both 24 hour games as well as speed side are costing the site paying members yet you say its new growth ,look here another member quits

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=232237

cc club has new growth ok if ya say so . 1000 ish new recruits current as non paying members how many will pay to play under current site conditions , or will even log in for a month . instead of blowing smoke why not address these issues or try to
Lieutenant zeus111

Postby ConfederateSS on Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:37 am

---------------I liked speed games in the past...years ago...5min.....But people try and win a 1000 games a day....so they made 1,2,3,4 min...speed games.....Speed games were to resemble real time life games you would play ,say on the dinning room table...I think they should have made a 10 min...option....That would of made speed like a real R.I.S.K.game with family and friends...You know when you play a real game on the dinning room table....A turn could take 10+mins...People making fun of each other having a good time....When I say speed..I don't mean being rushed...but not having to wait 24hours before taking a turn....That is what I think killed speed games....just saying... :D O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby zeus111 on Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:41 am

ConfederateSS wrote:---------------We have stayed around 5,000 players number the past few years....4000 to 4500 steady players....2000 to 2500 Gold players....That is our water mark....the gist of it :D :D :D :D .......... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:) ...Ah!..The days of 30k/25k...ish....May never get back that high...But I have seen some old warriors return..to C.C.Land..from time to time....R.I.S.K. has its up and down periods in the real board game.....When the new fads pass ,as they always do...People return to the classics..games that stand the test of time...like....R.I.S.K....Chess...etc.etc.. Chess has been around for 4,000 years.... 8-) 8-) 8-)

people log on to play ist and foremost dam near a million people have logged on and less then 1 percent have stayed. 9 years in feb i have played here and can say i have never seen it this bad . it has not gotten better in any way . games take hours to fill for speeders 24 hour games plagued with dbs . with a vpn any member can hide identity on up to 5 devices and use a different ip addy each time making multi accounts for 5 free speed games a real issue . we used to be able to see flags on a wall and know thats the county the member is in this is no longer the case . the recent numbers jump is not a reflection on a companies growth when its those very numbers driving its paying customers away , online chess 4000 yrs lol

zeus111
Lieutenant zeus111

Postby TeeGee on Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:52 am

Confed has the right idea

zues, you want us to appease the smallest percentage of users, many speed players have you foed. I think that tells a story in itself. speed games do not make up a large proportion of our users, those type of players go to pogo.

the number of players who join and never stay or only play one or 2 games has ALWAYS since 2006 been the vast majority, since the introduction of guide games this has slowed, but is still high and always will be, no different from our competitors though. CC is still the largest independent game of this type online. The site owners are somewhat happy with it's progress and just to keep you happy, they are happy with the money it is bringing in.
Major TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby zeus111 on Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:09 am

TeeGee wrote:Confed has the right idea

zues, you want us to appease the smallest percentage of users, many speed players have you foed. I think that tells a story in itself. speed games do not make up a large proportion of our users, those type of players go to pogo.

the number of players who join and never stay or only play one or 2 games has ALWAYS since 2006 been the vast majority, since the introduction of guide games this has slowed, but is still high and always will be, no different from our competitors though. CC is still the largest independent game of this type online. The site owners are somewhat happy with it's progress and just to keep you happy, they are happy with the money it is bringing in.

i guess you see it one way i see it another , it wasn't always the smallest percentage of users on site but as you point out it has become this way safe to say speed team games are toast multi player 7 8 9 10 11 12 player games are dead the speed battle royals had half dbs in them this year . the players today want to log on and play real time games .if the new recruit joins a game and goes second with the member who started the game off line cant even take the ist turn .

many speeders have me foed is laughable m8 how the faak do you know . i can play if i want to join a game wait 2 hours and have 3 no show all i want but choose not too .

time tells all and in last 2 years alone a once thriving speed game side has become as you put it the smallest percentage on site . 24 hour players leaving as a direct result of the deadbeat plague but hey ya just keep the smoke show going m8 . enjoy the vacation . in a few moths as summer closes in will see the dip of the growth as you put it drop but this time its taking paying members with them.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=152877&p=5134942#p5134942

game took over 2 hours to fill and ist round 3 missed turns one no show ya player s lining up to pay to play this !!

i am foed by most speeders is an utter lie homie

im foed lmfao

zeus111
Lieutenant zeus111

PreviousNext

Return to Conquer Club Discussion