Conquer Club

Favourite Conqueror?

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Favourite Conqueror

Total votes : 0

Re: Favourite Conqueror?

Postby codeblue1018 on Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:25 pm

sdh wrote:Never knew you were so popular Gen.LeeGettinhed :lol: :mrgreen: =D>

:lol:
Lieutenant codeblue1018

Postby sherkaner on Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:59 pm

I don't know how he does it, but he's clearly manipulating it here a bit. First day, he got 0 votes, then he gets 14 in half a day, and now 8 in the slow part of the CC day. Not worth a fight, it just shows why he can't ever win this poll normally.
Colonel sherkaner

Postby codeblue1018 on Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:38 pm

sherkaner wrote:

I don't know how he does it, but he's clearly manipulating it here a bit. First day, he got 0 votes, then he gets 14 in half a day, and now 8 in the slow part of the CC day. Not worth a fight, it just shows why he can't ever win this poll normally.

Maybe he pm'd all his thousand point opponents with this link requiring that they vote for him in lieu of instruction for how to play mogul? :lol:

Constant shenanigans. Priceless!

Although I do not know glg, from his constant c/a posts and his response to others posting about him, It definitely shows the insecure, living in someones basement type of persona that this guy possesses. Clearly I'm no shrink, however, striving to be #1 on a game site while taking advantage of clueless players speaks volumes.

Other top notch conquerors such as poo-maker, sjnap, karel, kog to name a few, mostly played standard, speed games where ANY opponent could join making for an actual game as opposed to stealing candy from a baby. These are the conquerors that are respected.
Lieutenant codeblue1018

Postby Leehar on Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:28 am

it could just be short term memory in the most recent conquerors getting the most votes

You can add the 4th conqueror on here btw!
show
Colonel Leehar

Postby dazerazer on Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:13 pm

Had to go with GLG of course! He is a really super guy if you ACTUALLY know him. :D

PS... If you ever need to scrounge up a 55 gallon drum, he's the man to ask. ;)
How much you want for Daze? (Culs De Sac on Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:33 pm)
She's priceless, Culs. ;-P (MudPuppy on Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:46 pm)
Major dazerazer

Postby greenoaks on Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:04 pm

sherkaner wrote:

paranoid much
Sergeant greenoaks

Postby owenshooter on Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:17 am

Why isn't JR24 on this list?!! the OUTRAGE!!!-el Jesus negro
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby sdh on Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:14 am

added JOHNNYROCKET24 :lol:
Major sdh

Postby jefjef on Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:20 am

sdh wrote:added JOHNNYROCKET24 :lol:

:lol:

Poll over.

King Herpes wins with 1 vote! =D>
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Postby nippersean on Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:54 am

Herps
Brigadier nippersean

Postby Gen.LeeGettinhed on Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:07 am

lol, Lol, LOL. . .rotf lmFAo. . .now I've seen EVERYTHING

you set up a poll, don't like the results, so delete old poll, restart the poll -- so Forum cronies/trolls can control the vote until they get the outcome they want. In the spirit of democracy, although I've already voted for K-Her, I'm asking that people that voted for me before to NOT vote for me in this ridiculous sham. They'll keep repolling until they get the outcome they want.

At least you improved your spelling and took the first I out of "faivourite". You probably should have changed Favorite to Most Deserving or something. Favorite has nothing to do with ability -- it has to do with likeability and familiarity.

By the way, JR24 should have been added the first time. I've asked exConquerors to look into helping him get his medal.

GLG
Field Marshal Gen.LeeGettinhed

Location: Guantanamo Bay, Cuba (just south of El USA -- that's Spanish for The USA)

Postby Denise on Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:08 am

GLG to the rescue. Keep up, he's got it.
Colonel Denise

Postby jefjef on Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:23 am

Gen.LeeGettinhed wrote:you set up a poll, don't like the results, so delete old poll, restart the poll -- so Forum cronies/trolls can control the vote until they get the outcome they want.

what rampant paranoia, guys.

GLG you have to realize if JR24 wasn't added and poll remade the previous outcome would have been in the CC history books with a freaking *. You don't want to be in the CC hall of records resting under the shadow of an asterisk do you? Thats no way to be remembered.
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Postby chapcrap on Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:58 am

Gen.LeeGettinhed wrote:lol, Lol, LOL. . .rotf lmFAo. . .now I've seen EVERYTHING

you set up a poll, don't like the results, so delete old poll, restart the poll -- so Forum cronies/trolls can control the vote until they get the outcome they want. In the spirit of democracy, although I've already voted for K-Her, I'm asking that people that voted for me before to NOT vote for me in this ridiculous sham. They'll keep repolling until they get the outcome they want.

At least you improved your spelling and took the first I out of "faivourite". You probably should have changed Favorite to Most Deserving or something. Favorite has nothing to do with ability -- it has to do with likeability and familiarity.

By the way, JR24 should have been added the first time. I've asked exConquerors to look into helping him get his medal.

GLG

JR24 was added, so it reset the poll. There's nothing that can be done about that. And he has his medal.
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby Agent 86 on Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:14 pm

=D> =D> But you want to show your the best GLG..invite me any 1 v 1 sequential your map 10 out of 10. let's see if you can conquer me lol

If your not happy with that, invite me to 10 dubs games, you choose your partner and I choose mine. My internet speed doesn't allow me to play freestyle. But your the best so come on!!

We are the Fallen, an unstoppable wave of Darkness.
Major Agent 86

Postby sdh on Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:32 pm

Gen.LeeGettinhed wrote:lol, Lol, LOL. . .rotf lmFAo. . .now I've seen EVERYTHING

GLG

Jesus you're paranoid, does this silly poll mean that much to you?

I changed the poll to include JR24, I had no idea it would reset all the results. But I'm sure you can re-ask all your farming victims to vote for you again, so we can all carry on with the illusion that you are the best on the site.

And I have not changed my spelling at all, the thread title has always been "Favourite Conqueror?" and the poll title has always been "Faviourite Conqueror", not sure why I put the extra i but I don't really care enough to change it (it might change the results again :lol: )

and JR24 got his Conq medal before you made this post you muppet.
Major sdh

Postby codeblue1018 on Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:33 pm

codeblue1018 wrote:
sherkaner wrote:

Maybe he pm'd all his thousand point opponents with this link requiring that they vote for him in lieu of instruction for how to play mogul? :lol:

Constant shenanigans. Priceless!

Although I do not know glg, from his constant c/a posts and his response to others posting about him, It definitely shows the insecure, living in someones basement type of persona that this guy possesses. Clearly I'm no shrink, however, striving to be #1 on a game site while taking advantage of clueless players speaks volumes.

Other top notch conquerors such as poo-maker, sjnap, karel, kog to name a few, mostly played standard, speed games where ANY opponent could join making for an actual game as opposed to stealing candy from a baby. These are the conquerors that are respected.

As stated, although, I feel a re-post is now in order. Much more to life than CC mate, :roll:
Lieutenant codeblue1018

Postby Dako on Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:17 pm

After reading GLG's last post, I voted for him. He is awesome. I want to be like him when I grow up.
Colonel Dako

Postby trapyoung on Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:51 pm

Gen.LeeGettinhed wrote:By the way, JR24 should have been added the first time. I've asked exConquerors to look into helping him get his medal.

GLG

Is it like Armageddon where all exConquerors are in a room trying to devise a new way to farm?

Or are exConquerors the only ones on the site whose input should be considered and valued as opposed to us simpletons who could not understand such a plight?

Were you put in charge of the exConquerors when you took the current Conqueror position? I demand a recount.

If you ever decide to hop down from your holier-than-thou pedestal, be careful not to twist an ankle.
Colonel trapyoung

Postby owenshooter on Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:11 pm

this guy is paranoid enough for another name change... wow...-el Jesus negro
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby codeblue1018 on Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:14 pm

owenshooter wrote:this guy is paranoid enough for another name change... wow...-el Jesus negro

Huh - what name change? :roll:
Lieutenant codeblue1018

Postby IR1SH ACE on Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:35 pm

codeblue1018 wrote:
owenshooter wrote:this guy is paranoid enough for another name change... wow...-el Jesus negro

Huh - what name change? :roll:

The one whose name cant be mentioned.....C&A Report - 16th April 2009[WARNED].... :-$ dont tell anyone its a secret.......
Major IR1SH ACE

Postby EagleofGreenErth on Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:35 am

Surprised nobody has mentioned KingOfGods.... One of my longest running friendships on here and one of my top choices for a teammate. :)
Corporal 1st Class EagleofGreenErth

Postby greenoaks on Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:54 am

paraniod?

this thread is full of people bitching the poll before the reset must be rigged because GLG was winning it.
Sergeant greenoaks

Postby sherkaner on Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:00 am

No, I think every PHPBB-board resets the poll if an option is added, and it seems fair from a certain point of view.

http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... &t=1505195
Colonel sherkaner

PreviousNext

Return to Conquer Club Discussion