Conquer Club

CC is declining again!

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: CC has been declining

Postby MagnusGreeol on Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:57 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:Of course I have close friends here, I never said otherwise. I just said there are too many pricks to call this place home. Those statements can coexist.

Sorry, I just find it really hard to believe, That someone who has been here 6 years of their life, Logged on almost every day?, Has 9,000+ posts, And the effort to lead a clan and have very close friends here, Would say its not a home because "to many pricks"?

Now what I would believe, Is its your "home", But there are a lot of pricks here, Those two statements seem to me, to be more accurate/believable considering your history here and involvement in CC? Just like you go home every day, you come here, you may take vacations from home, same as you do here, You see friends where you live, same as you do here? Its a "home" to many of us who love CC, And don't dare say you don't love CC, Your here all the time?
Colonel MagnusGreeol

Postby 2dimes on Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:19 am

Home is where your heart is.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby tzor on Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:03 am

2dimes wrote:Home is where your heart is.

Unless you are a Vulcan, that would be your chest cavity. :twisted:
Cadet tzor

Postby 2dimes on Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:17 am

I worked with a Vulcan. https://townofvulcan.ca
Corporal 2dimes

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:48 am

MagnusGreeol wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:Of course I have close friends here, I never said otherwise. I just said there are too many pricks to call this place home. Those statements can coexist.

Sorry, I just find it really hard to believe, That someone who has been here 6 years of their life, Logged on almost every day?, Has 9,000+ posts, And the effort to lead a clan and have very close friends here, Would say its not a home because "to many pricks"?

Now what I would believe, Is its your "home", But there are a lot of pricks here, Those two statements seem to me, to be more accurate/believable considering your history here and involvement in CC? Just like you go home every day, you come here, you may take vacations from home, same as you do here, You see friends where you live, same as you do here? Its a "home" to many of us who love CC, And don't dare say you don't love CC, Your here all the time?

Are you really trying to argue with me about what I call home? Lmfao.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby MagnusGreeol on Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:59 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:
MagnusGreeol wrote:

Not arguing , Just stating facts and questioning you on them, Which to me your not open with, and that's fine, Not everyone can express to others what they feel, I have no problem. I'm not shy about my soft side Caff, I think everyone should have one? You and your fam have a great/safe Christmas! '')>
Colonel MagnusGreeol

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:15 pm

MagnusGreeol wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:
MagnusGreeol wrote:

Not arguing , Just stating facts and questioning you on them, Which to me your not open with, and that's fine, Not everyone can express to others what they feel, I have no problem. I'm not shy about my soft side Caff, I think everyone should have one? You and your fam have a great/safe Christmas! '')>

All I'm saying is that I would never call Conquer Club home, I don't really see why that's an issue if you look at the actual definition of the word. I would not make my home somewhere filled with so many I dislike. Whether I visit that place often because of people I like a great deal is irrelevant.

Have a good Christmas.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby HitRed on Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:06 am

5087 Christmas bump
Captain HitRed

Postby rockfist on Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:57 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:
MagnusGreeol wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:
MagnusGreeol wrote:

All I'm saying is that I would never call Conquer Club home, I don't really see why that's an issue if you look at the actual definition of the word. I would not make my home somewhere filled with so many I dislike. Whether I visit that place often because of people I like a great deal is irrelevant.

Have a good Christmas.

Don't move to the US if you have strong political views. Half this country dislikes the other half and half of the people will take umbrage with that statement, but I think its true and fairly non-partisan.
Brigadier rockfist

Postby iAmCaffeine on Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:53 pm

rockfist wrote:Don't move to the US if you have strong political views. Half this country dislikes the other half and half of the people will take umbrage with that statement, but I think its true and fairly non-partisan.

I don't like much of anything to do with US politics anyway.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby rockfist on Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:12 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:
rockfist wrote:Don't move to the US if you have strong political views. Half this country dislikes the other half and half of the people will take umbrage with that statement, but I think its true and fairly non-partisan.

Aw come on now our politicians are every bit as good as the ones in the UK, France, or Germany. ;)
Brigadier rockfist

Postby iAmCaffeine on Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:55 pm

rockfist wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:

Aw come on now our politicians are every bit as good as the ones in the UK, France, or Germany. ;)

I would disagree, but only slightly.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby TeeGee on Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:30 am

All the schoolies are coming home
Major TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Location: Caught in the vacuum of a Black hole, drinking beers with a 3 eared yak

Postby HitRed on Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:01 pm

5297 nice
Captain HitRed

Postby tfh182 on Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:42 pm

I have invited all of my followers on twitter to join CC. Should have a few. I have over seven million followers. So at least a few thousand will join.
Corporal tfh182

Postby Hooch on Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:37 pm

xroads wrote:Actually if you turn off the user interface, it becomes very playable on your phone. However if I forget to turn off the interface on my laptop, I cant turn it off from my phone

You should be able to go to settings and switch it off from Central Command.
Well I can, but I do agree, playing on my phone on huge maps with user interface on, the 3 x 4 screen, unacceptable.
-------------------------------------------------------

If the parameters of an app are all maps or just basic map and basic settings.
What does the competition do, do they have the diverse maps we have?
If it comes to a point where something can be provided it's better than providing nothing and certainly not forcing someone to play solely on their mobile device.
Private 1st Class Hooch

Postby chapcrap on Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:48 am

tfh182 wrote:I have invited all of my followers on twitter to join CC. Should have a few. I have over seven million followers. So at least a few thousand will join.

7M+?!
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby TeeGee on Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:05 am

Major TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Location: Caught in the vacuum of a Black hole, drinking beers with a 3 eared yak

Postby Silly Knig-it on Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:32 am

tfh182 wrote:I have invited all of my followers on twitter to join CC. Should have a few. I have over seven million followers. So at least a few thousand will join.

7M?? Who are you?? A pop idol, a football star, politico, hmmm!!!! Inquiring minds want to know.
Major Silly Knig-it
SoC Training Adviser

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:59 am

Silly Knig-it wrote:

7M?? Who are you?? A pop idol, a football star, politico, hmmm!!!! Inquiring minds want to know.

He’s a troll.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby xroads on Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:43 am

It has been a very long time since our numbers have jumped by 300 so quickly.
Major xroads

Postby TeeGee on Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:32 am

xroads wrote:It has been a very long time since our numbers have jumped by 300 so quickly.

It did happen last year, maybe not so sharply but was a few weeks earlier too. Has been a late, but always welcomed
Major TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby TeeGee on Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:24 pm

Major TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby HitRed on Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:26 pm

5477 :D
Captain HitRed

Postby zeus111 on Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:53 pm

HitRed wrote:5477 :D

take away all the multi s in play real number s way lower

heeheeheeeeeeee
Lieutenant zeus111

PreviousNext

Return to Conquer Club Discussion