Conquer Club

Hey everyone

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Hey everyone

Postby Serbia on Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:51 pm

jefjef wrote:i wish you all would
stop trolling this haiku thread
with non haiku posts...

I read all of your posts like non rhyming poems.

Bollocks.
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby jefjef on Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:32 am

Serbia wrote:
with non haiku posts...

Bollocks.

alright this might seem dumb for me to point this out to you but THE SUN IS A STAR NOT A PLANT you fail #-o #-o #-o #-o

ps mine is pluto lol i know what your gonna say but it is still a plant to me so dont sart with me ok
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Postby smegal69 on Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:03 am

jefjef wrote:
Serbia wrote:
with non haiku posts...

Bollocks.

alright this might seem dumb for me to point this out to you but THE SUN IS A STAR NOT A PLANET you fail #-o #-o #-o #-o

ps mine is Pluto lol i know what your gonna say but it is still a planet to me so don't start with me ok

There you go JefJef fixed your punctuation and spelling mistakes for you, and i thought you were more into Uranus than Pluto
Corporal smegal69

Location: Doing Hard Time on "The ROCK", in the southern ocean

Postby betiko on Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:35 am

Pluto is too small to be considered a planet unlike uranus smegal! :p
Major betiko

Postby iAmCaffeine on Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:44 am

pero si en gibraltar hablan ingles y son mas ingleses que el puto union jack, esa respuesta no vale!!!! :) he dicho HISPANOHABLANTE!!

por cierto; intercambiarias ceuta+melilla+isla perejil contra gibraltar?

por un dobles si quieres te envio una invitacion un dia de estos, pero en este caso exijo mucha communicacion y que nos pongamos de acuerdo en algo antes de que juegues tus turnos, que te parece?
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby jefjef on Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:57 pm

smegal69 wrote:
jefjef wrote:
Serbia wrote:
with non haiku posts...

Bollocks.

alright this might seem dumb for me to point this out to you but THE SUN IS A STAR NOT A PLANET you fail #-o #-o #-o #-o

ps mine is Pluto lol i know what your gonna say but it is still a planet to me so don't start with me ok

There you go JefJef fixed your punctuation and spelling mistakes for you, and i thought you were more into Uranus than Pluto

if by being "trash" you mean DISAGREEING WITH EVERYONE FOR THE FIRST TWO DAYS, then trash i am... you were wrong, we were right, now you are claiming we should be respectful of of someone so mentally ill... which is it? is she dying or is she mentally ill? we have known about this for quite some time before the big farewell post, and called bullshit on it then. we were just shocked the story went live. i am not however shocked that she is still contacting members via the internet and phone from her illegally induced death coma... whatever...
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Postby Crazyirishman on Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:57 pm

jefjef wrote:
smegal69 wrote:
jefjef wrote:
Serbia wrote:
with non haiku posts...

Bollocks.

if by being "trash" you mean DISAGREEING WITH EVERYONE FOR THE FIRST TWO DAYS, then trash i am... you were wrong, we were right, now you are claiming we should be respectful of of someone so mentally ill... which is it? is she dying or is she mentally ill? we have known about this for quite some time before the big farewell post, and called bullshit on it then. we were just shocked the story went live. i am not however shocked that she is still contacting members via the internet and phone from her illegally induced death coma... whatever...

:shock: I think we may be confusing this forum with the redundant Flame wars. Nothing wrong with having fun, but lets please keep the insults to a minimum and concentrate on filling games. Cheers guys.
Captain Crazyirishman

Postby jefjef on Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:12 am

Crazyirishman wrote::shock: I think we may be confusing this forum with the redundant Flame wars. Nothing wrong with having fun, but lets please keep the insults to a minimum and concentrate on filling games. Cheers guys.

we could have had phone sex for 2 hours if that would have been better for you?

i talk real nasty.
Colonel jefjef

Postby BoganGod on Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:50 am

jefjef wrote:
Crazyirishman wrote::shock: I think we may be confusing this forum with the redundant Flame wars. Nothing wrong with having fun, but lets please keep the insults to a minimum and concentrate on filling games. Cheers guys.

i talk real nasty.

Only need 2minutes with jefjef mumbling slack jawed, gummy sweet nothings, and breathing heavily. Speaking from experience can give jj the big thumbs up.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby clapper011 on Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:56 am

BoganGod wrote:
jefjef wrote:

i talk real nasty.

Only need 2minutes with jefjef mumbling slack jawed, gummy sweet nothings, and breathing heavily. Speaking from experience can give jj the big thumbs up.

see u r still around bogan :P lol
Corporal 1st Class clapper011

Postby jefjef on Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:28 pm

waiting for a mod

I have a few things to say.
Colonel jefjef

Postby Serbia on Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:38 pm

jefjef wrote:waiting for a mod

I have a few things to say.

They're either friends or multis. Not sure which one, but there's no evidence to show if they are multis or not yet.

Bollocks.
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby notyou2 on Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:40 am

jefjef wrote:
smegal69 wrote:
jefjef wrote:
Serbia wrote:
with non haiku posts...

Bollocks.

Sounds like someone got jilted.....
Captain notyou2

Postby jefjef on Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:02 pm

notyou2 wrote:Sounds like someone got jilted.....

I recommend cloning yourself. It won't help much in the immediate future but should pay massive dividends in 15 to 20 years.

That, or shoot yourself now.
Colonel jefjef

Postby laughingcavalier on Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:16 pm

If you have an issue, please take it up with the appropriate moderators/admins and keep it out of the forums.

Major laughingcavalier

Postby BoganGod on Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:56 pm

laughingcavalier wrote:If you have an issue, please take it up with the appropriate moderators/admins and keep it out of the forums.

How dare we have a discussion in a fora titled General Discussion. The thought police won't like it. I am dying to get my hands on the official brown nosers guide to CC advancement. Laughing your probably not in the loop enough to help. Maybe one of the snivelling, mewling little bottom feeders could post some suggestions on JefJef's wall for me to read. I read his wall a couple of times a day, to get the messages people leave for me there. This avatar cloning issue is a drag when it comes to communication.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby jefjef on Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:36 am

Remember, This is a game, and pobody is nerfect. People make mistakes, and you need to live with it.
Colonel jefjef

Postby BoganGod on Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:38 pm

jefjef wrote:Remember, This is a game, and pobody is nerfect. People make mistakes, and you need to live with it.

Thanks Oprah. Now explain to English speakers what pobody means in merican.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby jefjef on Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:07 am

lol just realized this is a place for sycophants to try to become mods..
Colonel jefjef

Postby laughingcavalier on Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:50 pm

CC has always gotten it backwards in this regard and it is good to see not much has changed since i started playing on here... the decline is sad...
Major laughingcavalier

Postby pearljamrox2 on Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:18 pm

First of all, when I pet a kitten, I am very gentle. I mean, some folks, they just rub their head without much thought. But a kitten is a tiny creature. They should get enjoyment out of the petting too. If you jostle their head too much, it makes them strain their neck to keep their head from flopping around. When I pet a kitten, I am careful not to put much weight or power behind it, and instead try to almost tickle their fur with a little touch.
With that being said, I did not try to black mail anyone. I just happened to have a very nice picture of them. I dont have much storage space as my albums are mostly full. I didnt want to throw the picture away. The film cost money to buy and develop, plus travel expenses and my time. I just wanted to give the person first dibs to buy the picture, before I offered to sell it to someone else. I was just selling a product that I had no use for.What's the big deal?
Major pearljamrox2

Postby jefjef on Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:34 am

Colonel jefjef

Postby TheForgivenOne on Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:59 am

jefjef wrote:Image

Goats are like mushrooms. If you shoot a duck, I'm scared of toasters.
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

PreviousNext

Return to Conquer Club Discussion