Conquer Club

Suiciders

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Suiciders

Postby shasha16 on Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:00 pm

I am playing a game where one of my opponents has announced that he is going to use the rest of his time in the game depleting my troops because I 'keep coming at him'. The reason I have been doing that is he keeps attempting to capture a large bonus area and poorly defending it. I will not let him have 7 extra troops when it is easily avoided. I have seen suiciding being talked about in these forum. Is what either of us are doing bad form?
Sergeant shasha16

Re: Suiciders

Postby Funkyterrance on Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:07 pm

shasha16 wrote:I am playing a game where one of my opponents has announced that he is going to use the rest of his time in the game depleting my troops because I 'keep coming at him'. The reason I have been doing that is he keeps attempting to capture a large bonus area and poorly defending it. I will not let him have 7 extra troops when it is easily avoided. I have seen suiciding being talked about in these forum. Is what either of us are doing bad form?

It's not suiciding until he actually does it. He may just be trying to intimidate you which is in no way against the rules. You can choose to either get out of his way and let someone else pick a fight with him and defend your borders or you could call his bluff. :twisted:
Colonel Funkyterrance

Re: Suiciders

Postby generalhead on Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:26 pm

shasha16 wrote:I am playing a game where one of my opponents has announced that he is going to use the rest of his time in the game depleting my troops because I 'keep coming at him'. The reason I have been doing that is he keeps attempting to capture a large bonus area and poorly defending it. I will not let him have 7 extra troops when it is easily avoided. I have seen suiciding being talked about in these forum. Is what either of us are doing bad form?

I usually find it not in my best interest to let my neighbor have a bonus, because when they get one they usually use it to attack me. The only time I like my neighbor to have a bonus is when it complies with game balance.
Sergeant generalhead

Return to Conquer Club Discussion