Conquer Club

General CC gossip

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: General CC gossip

Postby demonfork on Wed May 20, 2015 10:41 am

khazalid wrote:good thread idea df. disappointing contents.

Got any good dirt to contribute?
Captain demonfork

Postby khazalid on Wed May 20, 2015 10:54 am

betiko hospitalised requiring emergency 'extraction' of foreign object.

mrswdk adds new lines to 'my used panties' website - yeasted crotch / black, red frill, cotton-polyester blend.

king herpes has died aged 36. authorities are currently investigating.

a new map is to be released from the secret foundry later this week. titled 'ball-aching eyesore', the map will be the first on cc to have over 1000 territories, and will only be playable on fog /trench.

that's yer lot.
had i been wise, i would have seen that her simplicity cost her a fortune
Lieutenant khazalid

Postby macbone on Thu May 21, 2015 4:20 am

khazalid wrote:a new map is to be released from the secret foundry later this week. titled 'ball-aching eyesore', the map will be the first on cc to have over 1000 territories, and will only be playable on fog /trench.

No, actually, Khaz, Hive has been out for years.
Colonel macbone

Postby Streaker on Thu May 21, 2015 8:11 am

macbone wrote:
khazalid wrote:a new map is to be released from the secret foundry later this week. titled 'ball-aching eyesore', the map will be the first on cc to have over 1000 territories, and will only be playable on fog /trench.

No, actually, Khaz, Hive has been out for years.

In the new map, Hive is your starting region. Oh, and it's 8+ player only.
Captain Streaker

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Thu May 21, 2015 9:41 am

I'm playing a 16 player, 4 team, trench classic game.

It was a mistake.

I am also in a 5 player game of Colloseum. As a freemium its hard to come to terms with 2 game slots taken up by these two.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby macbone on Fri May 22, 2015 2:56 am

Picture a CC map made up of all the CC maps put together, and you have to conquer your way across the worlds. That would be nuts! (Kinda doable in a tournament, I guess).

Make it something like 1000 players. Completely nuts.
Colonel macbone

Postby Streaker on Fri May 22, 2015 4:44 am

macbone wrote:Picture a CC map made up of all the CC maps put together, and you have to conquer your way across the worlds. That would be nuts! (Kinda doable in a tournament, I guess).

1.000 players, imagine the time it would take for a full round to pass :sick:
Captain Streaker

Postby DoomYoshi on Sat May 23, 2015 11:21 am

OMEGA PANTHEON!
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby owenshooter on Sat May 23, 2015 1:20 pm

Streaker wrote:
macbone wrote:Picture a CC map made up of all the CC maps put together, and you have to conquer your way across the worlds. That would be nuts! (Kinda doable in a tournament, I guess).

imagine the time it would take to fill, with only 8K members... and imagine how many people would dead beat out.. sounds truly amazing.. *black jesus eyes rolling right out of my black jesus skul.*...-Jésus noir
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby ManBungalow on Mon May 25, 2015 9:14 am

Best I can do is Epic Epoch by Evil DIMwit

It has Age of Merchants, City Mogul, Oasis, Siege, Feudal War and Cairns Coral Coast. And also the way the bonuses link to each other resembles Classic. A really neat idea, pity it never made it through the process.

Click image to enlarge.
Colonel ManBungalow

Postby owenshooter on Mon May 25, 2015 10:39 am

ManBungalow wrote:

Best I can do is Epic Epoch by Evil DIMwit

It has Age of Merchants, City Mogul, Oasis, Siege, Feudal War and Cairns Coral Coast. And also the way the bonuses link to each other resembles Classic. A really neat idea, pity it never made it through the process.

Click image to enlarge.

looks like Vace Cooper's VOMIT MAP that the foundry threw out... the most innovative map in CC history and it was shunned by the foundry... actually, i think that is when the foundry began to tumble... the black jesus has spoken...-Jésus noir
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby DoomYoshi on Mon May 25, 2015 1:48 pm

owenshooter wrote:
Streaker wrote:

imagine the time it would take to fill, with only 8K members... and imagine how many people would dead beat out.. sounds truly amazing.. *black jesus eyes rolling right out of my black jesus skul.*...-Jésus noir

Except, we could autojoin people into the game, using Conquer Cup coding. Every time you die, you auto-join another one (but it doesn't count for 4 game limit). Anytime you win, there is no point limit (you can win over 100 points per person).

One map would decide the scoreboard.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby AndyDufresne on Mon May 25, 2015 2:50 pm

Hm, the Colosseum map should be used in a real colosseum way. Namely, lower ranked players (like myself judging by my own rank), thrown into the pit randomly to fit it out to the death. Every now and again some higher ranked players thrown in, to ensure the slaughter, if lower ranks don't prove themselves through winning again and again.

Spice things up! Shed some blood!

No, don't do it. I beg you.

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby macbone on Mon May 25, 2015 10:28 pm

Cool map, MB. The different regions actually make sense connected together like that. I'd play it. =)

Hm, do we have enough to do a Europe 2.1? We already have a lot of countries - England, Ireland, Wales, Scotland, Italy, Iberia, France, Germany, the Nordics ,Luxembourg - maybe with pop-out connections for city maps. They're not all at the same scale, though.
Colonel macbone

Postby Fewnix on Tue May 26, 2015 12:31 am

It would be freestyle, of course. a real melee

Melee (/ˈmeɪleɪ/ or /ˈmɛleɪ/, French: mêlée [mɛle]; the French spelling is also quite frequent in English writing, and as melée), generally refers to disorganized close combat in battles fought at abnormally close range with little central control once it starts.[1]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melee
O:)

Streaker wrote:

Rule 1
show
Private Fewnix

Postby khazalid on Tue May 26, 2015 12:33 am

a productive map discussion was pretty much the last thing i expected to happen here.
had i been wise, i would have seen that her simplicity cost her a fortune
Lieutenant khazalid

Postby Streaker on Tue May 26, 2015 2:10 am

khazalid wrote:a productive map discussion was pretty much the last thing i expected to happen here.

The foundry is dead. Long live the foundry!
Captain Streaker

Postby macbone on Tue May 26, 2015 3:44 am

Back on topic: Streaker plays CC fully clothed, but you didn't hear it from me.
Colonel macbone

Postby Streaker on Tue May 26, 2015 4:27 am

macbone wrote:Back on topic: Streaker plays CC fully clothed, but you didn't hear it from me.

Lies.
Captain Streaker

Postby waauw on Tue May 26, 2015 11:45 am

macbone wrote:Hm, do we have enough to do a Europe 2.1? We already have a lot of countries - England, Ireland, Wales, Scotland, Italy, Iberia, France, Germany, the Nordics ,Luxembourg - maybe with pop-out connections for city maps. They're not all at the same scale, though.

That would be awesome!!
Lieutenant waauw

Postby Fewnix on Tue May 26, 2015 1:27 pm

waauw wrote:
macbone wrote:Hm, do we have enough to do a Europe 2.1? We already have a lot of countries - England, Ireland, Wales, Scotland, Italy, Iberia, France, Germany, the Nordics ,Luxembourg - maybe with pop-out connections for city maps. They're not all at the same scale, though.

That would be awesome!!

especially if freestyle melee

Melee (/ˈmeɪleɪ/ or /ˈmɛleɪ/, French: mêlée [mɛle]; the French spelling is also quite frequent in English writing, and as melée), generally refers to disorganized close combat in battles fought at abnormally close range with little central control once it starts.[1]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melee

O:)
Rule 1
show
Private Fewnix

Postby nagerous on Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:57 pm

nietzsche wrote:false and not even funny.

First of all you cannot call yourself the sexiest clan if you don't have me, second, nagerous is currently on a spiritual retreat somewhere in india or close to india and he made it very clear he won't be having internet/phone for over a month.

Now, for conjectures, *mod edit* it's very unlikely you have a son, unless you adopted. Other, even if you had a son, happy2seeyou is so cute that her offspring must be cute and yours, well, i doubt it. Her kids would never hang out with your kid.

So the real reason ronc is looking for another clan is because he wants to be in clan fights or brawls whatever they're called.

It is true that I had no internet at the time but it is also true that I received word from Owen about the incident in a long written letter, requesting my input and responded with my thoughts back via snail mail.
Captain nagerous

Postby BoganGod on Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:40 am

One more year, and that will be all the people left on site. Mass enrolled in a doomed tournament across the barren wasteland of what used to be a vibrant site. Stumbling onto maps they used to play when quad games filled in a couple of hours not mouldering away unfilled for months.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby BoganGod on Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:45 am

A certain player that identifies as male on this site is really Rachel Dolezal........
Corporal BoganGod

Previous

Return to Conquer Club Discussion