Conquer Club

What happened to caff?

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: What happened to caff?

Postby Dukasaur on Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:16 am

Extreme Ways wrote:You used to be in C&A like I used to be. Heck, aren't/weren't you part of the C&A team? All comments bar bigotry would be "suck it up" and "just foe". I did a little dig in closed reports but kind of hard to find recent abuse reports.

Game chat is more permissive than the forums. It's assumed that people get frustrated during games and use angry words. Like you said, anything short of bigotry or a very short list of other extremes is usually allowed in game chat. That doesn't mean it's allowed in the forums, which have a completely different behaviour paradigm.

(This is purely a point of information responding to the quoted passage. It is not meant to say anything about the broader topic.)
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby 2dimes on Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:34 am

betiko wrote:
2dimes wrote:I saw once he wrote TeeGee is a vagina instead of using the more politically correct term front hole. The guy is a monster.

The word Vagina is more politically correct than the word cunt 2dimes, you got it wrong. Caff was right not to use it.
Just like we don't call canadians english quebequois

What are you talking about you dumb front hole?
Corporal 2dimes

Postby betiko on Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:57 am

elfish_lad wrote:
Extreme Ways wrote:dildobaggins for example.

Jeez. And here I had actually banished him from my mind. Thanks...

You know? I actually had a lucid conversation with the dude once.

It was very, very odd.

E.

Tell me more. Worse player i ve faced on cc in chat
Major betiko

Postby riskllama on Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:02 pm

how come no one's asked "who gives a f*ck?" yet? geez... :roll:
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby MagnusGreeol on Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:57 pm

riskllama wrote:how come no one's asked "who gives a f*ck?" yet? geez... :roll:

I hope no one would ask that Llama bro! There are quite a lot of personalities here in OUR CC society, including yours, that though rough at times, I know your a caring guy. There comes a time after being here long enough, that you get to know a lot of people, some personal, some just by seeing them and their posts, but all become very familiar, and I would like to think that there is some caring to what happens to those familiar names we see all the time, And though each may have their own quarrels here, It is sensative to think that this is a game, and we here in CC is what we know,, care about your CC comrads, we may have our differences, But we are all still here together. ")
Colonel MagnusGreeol

Postby riskllama on Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:13 pm

MagnusGreeol wrote:

I hope no one would ask that Llama bro! There are quite a lot of personalities here in OUR CC society, including yours, that though rough at times, I know your a caring guy. There comes a time after being here long enough, that you get to know a lot of people, some personal, some just by seeing them and their posts, but all become very familiar, and I would like to think that there is some caring to what happens to those familiar names we see all the time, And though each may have their own quarrels here, It is sensative to think that this is a game, and we here in CC is what we know,, care about your CC comrads, we may have our differences, But we are all still here together. ")

this is a joke, right?
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby Keefie on Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:28 pm

riskllama wrote:
MagnusGreeol wrote:

this is a joke, right?

Get pass the prickly bits and you'll find that Caff is actually a really decent guy.
Colonel Keefie

Postby Extreme Ways on Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:29 pm

I miss Owen.
TOFU, ex-REP, ex-VDLL, ex-KoRT.
General Extreme Ways

Postby riskllama on Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:32 pm

Lieutenant riskllama

Postby elfish_lad on Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:12 pm

Extreme Ways wrote:I miss Owen.

Well... no. Almost? But no.

E.
Major elfish_lad

Postby elfish_lad on Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:34 pm

Keefie wrote:
riskllama wrote:
MagnusGreeol wrote:

this is a joke, right?

Get pass the prickly bits and you'll find that Caff is actually a really decent guy.

Well shit keefie. We all know that. Most everyone feels Caff is a solid dude.

Here’s what we also know, even though I’ve had zero contact with Caff other than the broads, zero info other than what we’ve gleaned, Caff had an issue with admin/junior mint club. He pushed that issue. Now he’s gone.

Seems fishy to me, care to elaborate?

Jeez. Am I now the White German/Irish Owen?
Major elfish_lad

Postby Symmetry on Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:51 pm

Keefie wrote:
riskllama wrote:
MagnusGreeol wrote:

this is a joke, right?

I liked him before he went a bit nuts. Hope he comes back, albeit better rested.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby riskllama on Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:22 pm

Symmetry wrote:
Keefie wrote:
riskllama wrote:
MagnusGreeol wrote:

this is a joke, right?

I liked him before he went a bit nuts. Hope he comes back, albeit better rested.

meh, either way.
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby iAmCaffeine on Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:24 pm

Several posts from mods and non-mods in here that are most definitely not correct. Specifically looking at TFO.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby Donelladan on Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:08 pm

You are FOED???? :o :o :o
Last edited by Donelladan on Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brigadier Donelladan

Postby Doc_Brown on Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:12 pm

Donelladan wrote:YOU ARE FOED ???? :o :o :o

I guess someone took EW's advice from earlier in this thread:
Extreme Ways wrote:"foe and move on"

Caf is now FOED. ;)
Colonel Doc_Brown

Postby iAmCaffeine on Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:17 am

Donelladan wrote:You are FOED???? :o :o :o

Yes, by a lot of people I imagine.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby Symmetry on Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:42 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:
Donelladan wrote:You are FOED???? :o :o :o

Yes, by a lot of people I imagine.

For what it's worth, not by me. You're an interesting person to talk to usually. Like I said, I hope that part of you is the one that's returned.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby BabySasuke on Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:18 am

No one cares you’re back, just about your avatar
Major BabySasuke

Previous

Return to Conquer Club Discussion