Conquer Club

C&A post locked. Where to ask about?

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

C&A post locked. Where to ask about?

Postby macken on Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:38 am

I just saw the post about Gabriels closed.
Busted is the explanation.

But I do not know what happened or where to ask this.

What happened? Was him really PaP and are confirmed? He has been banned for be multi or another reason?

Leave this unclear, I do not understand why. I would like it to be clarified, if can be.
General macken

Re: C&A post locked. Where to ask about?

Postby Lord Arioch on Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:47 am

I would assume that Gabe was indeed busted as being paul.
and if u want to know more i would pm KA and ask... and IF he wants to share the why/hows and so on ...
Captain Lord Arioch

Postby FreeFalling123 on Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:01 am

Hmm... how can we, at TOP, know this wasn't all a ploy from the opposition to rise a spout? That this wasn't the rest of the community conspiring against us with a fake "busted" P@P account... Someone who happened to be a rising star 19 year old, talented risk virgin, who also happened to be looking for wise, big dicked, skilled members of our clan to take him in?

Hmm.... let me scratch my balls a little more pondering the complexities :ugeek:
Major FreeFalling123

Postby macken on Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:01 am

I'm not very familiar with the way the admins act in these cases. That's why I asked.
I do not know if it is normal to close the posts without explanations.
Or maybe, busted = confirmed what was doubted.
I do not know, and in this case it seemed interesting to ask.

Anyway, in the case that the admins do not want to make public the result of the reasons, I would not ask it to them either. That's why I asked in the public forum.
I suppose that someone with more experience will be able to clarify the doubt about how it does in these situations and what are the meaning, for me, and for others that may have the doubt.
General macken

Postby Donelladan on Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:20 am

macken wrote:I'm not very familiar with the way the admins act in these cases. That's why I asked.
I do not know if it is normal to close the posts without explanations.
Or maybe, busted = confirmed what was doubted.
I do not know, and in this case it seemed interesting to ask.

It depends... sometimes they say who they were busted with, sometimes not.

Here it's not clear, he was definitely busted because he is not a real new account, which was to be expected given his skills at the game, but not necessarily because he was PaulatPeace multi.
I also think the admin could let us know.
Brigadier Donelladan

Postby Extreme Ways on Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:50 am

FreeFalling123 wrote:Hmm... how can we, at TOP, know this wasn't all a ploy from the opposition to rise a spout? That this wasn't the rest of the community conspiring against us with a fake "busted" P@P account... Someone who happened to be a rising star 19 year old, talented risk virgin, who also happened to be looking for wise, big dicked, skilled members of our clan to take him in?

Hmm.... let me scratch my balls a little more pondering the complexities :ugeek:

I believe in this case TOP is the opposition and admin the standing regime :lol:
TOFU, ex-REP, ex-VDLL, ex-KoRT.
General Extreme Ways

Postby macken on Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:03 am

Extreme Ways wrote:...
I believe in this case TOP is the opposition and admin the standing regime :lol:

haha, It's so funny,..hahaha

I disagree,

If one account have to be banned by legitimate reason, that's what it has to be. No one has said otherwise.

But what about the unfair and/or disrespectful bullshiters?

Perhaps it's also funny, only when it's about third parties,... I suppose...
General macken

Postby Extreme Ways on Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:17 am

macken wrote:

I disagree,

If one account have to be banned by legitimate reason, that's what it has to be. No one has said otherwise.

You misunderstood me. FF phrased his sentence slightly wrong which made for the completely viable and fun interpretation of:

TOP = Ruling CC
CC Admin = opposition

Because according to FF quote, this was "a ploy from the opposition to rise a spout".
I meant that it's a stretch to say that CC is the opposition and TOP the standing regime,
TOFU, ex-REP, ex-VDLL, ex-KoRT.
General Extreme Ways

Postby iAmCaffeine on Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:47 am

FreeFalling123 wrote:Hmm... how can we, at TOP, know this wasn't all a ploy from the opposition to rise a spout? That this wasn't the rest of the community conspiring against us with a fake "busted" P@P account... Someone who happened to be a rising star 19 year old, talented risk virgin, who also happened to be looking for wise, big dicked, skilled members of our clan to take him in?

This wasn’t posted by FF123.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby xroads on Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:10 am

Isnt it strange that every player not in TOP knows it was PAP, and every player in TOP is pleading ignorance?
Major xroads

Postby macken on Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:48 am

Extreme Ways wrote:
macken wrote:

I disagree,

You misunderstood me. FF phrased his sentence slightly wrong which made for the completely viable and fun interpretation of:

TOP = Ruling CC
CC Admin = opposition

Because according to FF quote, this was "a ploy from the opposition to rise a spout".
I meant that it's a stretch to say that CC is the opposition and TOP the standing regime,

I understood perfectly the game of words and ideas. And also the funny comment.

But also you know that there has been a lot of laughter and messages in the line of accusing TOP of whatever is behind GH. And that is my point.
One can be funny, but also keep in mind that accusations are being made towards other members.
One says one thing, another says another, and in the end acts unjustly at the expense of third parties. Funny, yes, but unfair and disrespectful.

I think the smart people here are can understand it too.

And was not for your comment or your person, I left it clear and I thank you for your good intention. Was for the spiral of comments in that line. One have to say that one has to draw attention to that.
And this applies to any topic, not just this one.
General macken

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:03 am

macken wrote:I just saw the post about Gabriels closed.

What happened? Was him really PaP and are confirmed? He has been banned for be multi or another reason?

Leave this unclear, I do not understand why. I would like it to be clarified, if can be.

You can contact king achilles for more information regarding the C&A case you are mentioning.
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby nietzsche on Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:40 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:

what do you mean? does P@P still have passwords? or someone else did it?

you say because you know FF's style or because you know whose style that post is?
el cartoncito mas triste del mundo
General nietzsche

Postby FreeFalling123 on Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:41 am

Pleading ignorance? LOL who is conspiring here, hmmm? :ugeek:

All I know is, we at TOP claim first dibs to this 19 year old sensation once we figure out which multiple account he was associated with, so long as it's not P@P 8-[

also:
nietzsche wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:

you say because you know FF's style or because you know whose style that post is?

And naw, CAFF just knows I'd never say something so stupid =D> Congratz on star... very nietz!
Last edited by FreeFalling123 on Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Major FreeFalling123

Postby mrswdk on Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:45 am

Who was it ages back that got busted, came back with a new account and then accused like a dozen or so legit users of being his multis, and based on that they got banned?

Maybe admin are worried they might boob again in similar fashion, and so keep all their decisions sealed just in case any come back to bite them on the ass.

I'm gonna start a report accusing nietzsche of being a PaP multi.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby riskllama on Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:58 am

why not try in the thread, Mack? it isn't locked...
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby macken on Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:47 am

riskllama wrote:

why not try in the thread, Mack? it isn't locked...

Of course I was going to put it there, and it was closed. I just looked again and it's still closed. You can check.............your glasses ;)
General macken

Postby riskllama on Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:54 am

you can still post/ask your question in it.
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby IcePack on Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:57 am

riskllama wrote:you can still post/ask your question in it.

Both threads are locked as of last night.

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:04 am

:roll:
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby rockfist on Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:10 am

P@P sucked at this game anyway. What was he good at other than one or two settings? None of the top five clans feared him, at least none at TOFU did. The guy was just a dick and all he did was stir up trouble, which is why we are glad he is gone. If it was only his game play or "talent." I'd say let him back because we'd kick his ass any day of the week.
Brigadier rockfist

Postby riskllama on Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:14 am

pardon me. there's no padlock hanging off it in the lobby - just in the closed part of the forum, weird.
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby macken on Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:50 am

riskllama wrote:pardon me. there's no padlock hanging off it in the lobby - just in the closed part of the forum, weird.

I saw another new thread was created there and closed too, so I deduced was not the indicated place to put the question.
And I think still nobody know the reason and seems that the reason have to not be published
General macken

Postby riskllama on Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:11 am

i agree that some closure on this would be nice and/or appropriate, yes.
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby iAmCaffeine on Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:51 pm

FreeFalling123 wrote:Pleading ignorance? LOL who is conspiring here, hmmm? :ugeek:

All I know is, we at TOP claim first dibs to this 19 year old sensation once we figure out which multiple account he was associated with, so long as it's not P@P 8-[

also:
nietzsche wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:

And naw, CAFF just knows I'd never say something so stupid =D> Congratz on star... very nietz!

Something along those lines.

There are some people in TOP who clearly knew it was PaP no matter what they say, such as naruto and ynagweirdnameguy. Magnus too, which I'm surprised about because he's a good character. Then there are others in TOP who had no clue what was going on. The people who are trying to help PaP are doing their clan and their other members are disservice.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Next

Return to Conquer Club Discussion