Conquer Club

for the record

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: for the record

Postby riskllama on Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:36 pm

cya, zeke...*waves*
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby Mad777 on Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:53 pm

zeus111 wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:Careful Mad, he's going to report the site for gambling to watchdog group 'The A Team' and then you'll really be in trouble. I pity the fool...

nah it was cc cup v that bothered me most but tee gee cleared that up it was previous owner s doing... as this site is imploding ill let nature takes it coarse...its loosing 8 players daily now and is doing nada but pissing on its current members they get annoyed with or disagree with ..

mr mcgee this is just for you ...https://www.google.com/search?client=fi ... #kpvalbx=1

:lol: :lol: :lol: After all your effort threatening the site for weeks now, the excuse you found is that a Mod cleared your BS just by telling it was under the previous owner....soooooo you didn't meant to research that before posting all this crap...LMAOOOOOOO

Oh btw, and in case you can't see much, there is a tag called "YouTube" which is very usefull when you plan on posting/linking YouTube video rather than copy/paste link....just an idea I'm throwing out there...if your little brain can handle this "new" stuff

You such a clown dude...I love it....I'm actually enjoying reading you recently, it has been awhile I didn't spend that much time on the Forum being a Mod before and having just not that much time....I should have known before...I almost felt I wasted my time being a Mod :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

On a more serious note, I really need to know your doctor because I think I will order that same drug you're on for couple of upcoming Summer weekend party...

Shit, I almost wet my pants laughing that much reading you....love it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
".....Under Phucumol treatment....."
https://youtu.be/zlusWzDY4qw
Lieutenant Mad777

Postby Mad777 on Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:54 pm

riskllama wrote:cya, zeke...*waves*

...of course, can't be a single topic without the (in)famous llama troll posting ;)
".....Under Phucumol treatment....."
https://youtu.be/zlusWzDY4qw
Lieutenant Mad777

Postby riskllama on Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:15 pm

Mad777 wrote:
riskllama wrote:cya, zeke...*waves*

...of course, can't be a single topic without the (in)famous llama troll posting ;)

hey, i'm just wishing the fucker well in his post-CC life... O:) .
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby zeus111 on Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:26 pm

elmer

it was never my intent to kill the site i saw an issue that would kill it brought it up took a lot of grief on this but when i posted this thread many got in touch and agreed. then teegee sent a pm explaining the cc cup v last week ..

.ill never be a fur back rat on matters that would cost someone that kinda of money...i post on multis dead beats sure no real life consequence there ..i hope i make you lol m8 just like elmer and timmy made me laugh ... hows the hunting going for you ..

u take the smallest issues on a major issue try to circumvent those into proving your point go as far as delete the post on me being hunted then edit my post ya so sure im on meds m8 ...hmmmmmmmmmm you abuse ppl who annoy u thats clear and should have all access to editing members posts taken away if no longer a volunteer ...

i saw an issue that would kill cc cclub brought it forward ....again u use a tid bit to prove yourself ... it wasnt till last week i found out that cc cup v was old owner ..the direct buy in and a method providing members to join ..over the years it changed to credits that i feel is still gambling ..as some need to pay there way in with a structured pay out of cash or property ..the argument was brought up cc credits have zero value however in the cc cup they do have value depending on place finished

example 300 for first =40.82 per credit .... but this event i agree is less harmless then cc cups under old owner

so elmer u see now or do we need to go on ....
Lieutenant zeus111

Postby zeus111 on Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:44 pm

@irky aka risklamma

im leaving cause the level of game play just sux ..i play speed games mostly and take way to long to fill causing no shows coupled with one or two dbs ...no fun anymore bottom line .im explaining this to you troll boi as u are a funny faaker . premium runs out zeus111 out but im positive u will miss me irky u bag of sticks!!!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWIaMhciNhE
Lieutenant zeus111

Postby riskllama on Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:48 pm

later, zeke... ;)
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby zeus111 on Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:53 pm

riskllama wrote:later, zeke... ;)

peace be with u irky ....least can u pick a winner between elmers greatest hits vs timmys ..that be swell troll boi aka irky irkerson from newfoundland!!!
Last edited by zeus111 on Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lieutenant zeus111

Postby riskllama on Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:57 pm

zeus111 wrote:

peace be with u irky ....least can u pick a winner between elmers greatest hits vs timmys ..that be swell troll boi aka irky irkerson from newfoundland!!!

that would require me opening a bunch of improperly posted YouTube links, so no, i won't. btw, when are you leaving?
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby zeus111 on Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:01 pm

riskllama wrote:
zeus111 wrote:

that would require me opening a bunch of improperly posted YouTube links, so no, i won't. btw, when are you leaving?

were did we go wrong here have a listen we can lean to love again irky .....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OrTzlkgxgs

i may bring 100 or so of poker peeps in just for u ..... :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

august irky for real troll on till then
Lieutenant zeus111

Postby Bernie Sanders on Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:23 am

Zues is it from that bag of glue or huffing spray paint? Your writing skills are just ghastly. If it's a birth defect, I apologize.
Sergeant 1st Class Bernie Sanders

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:28 am

This is what this thread essentialy is.
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby zeus111 on Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:05 am

did we all miss the memo on your opinion meaning something ???????? clan man lmfao!!!

here a home video of u surfaced on the porch...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myhnAZFR1po
Lieutenant zeus111

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:10 am

zeus111 wrote:did we all miss the memo on your opinion meaning something ???????? clan man lmfao!!!

here a home video of u surfaced on the porch...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myhnAZFR1po

On whose porch are you referring to?
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Previous

Return to Conquer Club Discussion