Conquer Club

Trolls in global chat

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Should these trolls be banned?

pmac666
24%
nomad_patriot
48%
both
28%

Total votes : 29

Re: Trolls in global chat

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sun May 05, 2019 2:58 pm

Evil Semp wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:
Keefie wrote:Rather foolish to foe chat mods in Global Chat.

Especially when you can be banned for supposedly saying something to them when you can't even know if they're talking.

So you are saying it was a coincidence?

Well how can it possibly have been directed at Razor? The only way that's possible is if Razor had just joined the chat, but according to the logs posted in the other thread, that wasn't the case.

The only other reason I can think of is that Nomad knew and foed Razor after the fact to try cover himself up. Even then, saying "nazi" to someone isn't ban-worthy unless it's based on repeat offences.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby NomadPatriot on Sun May 05, 2019 3:04 pm

Evil Semp wrote:So you are saying it was a coincidence?

this was already fully explained in my forum topic " Don't say Nazi!" where i explained Razorvich was in my foe list.. so i had no clue he was even typing in GC..
that is the problem Evil.. you yourself told me long ago this
-->
Evil Semp wrote:Postby Evil Semp on Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:26 pm

Personally I don't feel the hillbilly is a racist term. I feel that if you want to be offended then you will be offended. NomadPatriot and Elaterate don't seem to like each other. That issuse has been addressed but to no avail. Would NomadPatriot have been offended if it wasn't Elaterate that is being accused of this crime? The two were asked to FOE and mute each other but apparently they haven't. You have the tools available to use but you won't use them. I come to the conclusion that maybe you want to be want to be offended.

That is my personal opinion.

because you suggested i Foe people so i do not see their Global Chat posts.. now when i post anything.. anyone who hasn't foed me back sees my posts and assumes i am responding to whatever they just wrote.. even though i have no clue they are even talking...

you created this little scenario Evil.. now own it..

( side note.. let's play a game.. i'll replace the members names...)
" I feel that if Razor wants to be offended then he will be offended...Would Razorvich have been offended if it wasn't NomadPatriot that is being accused of this crime? ....I come to the conclusion that maybe Razor wants to be want to be offended."
Last edited by NomadPatriot on Sun May 05, 2019 4:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Corporal 1st Class NomadPatriot

Postby riskllama on Sun May 05, 2019 3:08 pm

no, NP - you created it by foeing anybody & everybody who upsets you or disagrees with you, bud. were you home schooled, by any chance?
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby NomadPatriot on Sun May 05, 2019 3:12 pm

Llama's barking something from the porch.. someone go pet him & tell him he's a good boy
Last edited by NomadPatriot on Sun May 05, 2019 4:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Postby riskllama on Sun May 05, 2019 3:17 pm

learn it, know it...live it, NP... :?
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby NomadPatriot on Sun May 05, 2019 3:21 pm

Postby riskllama on Sun May 05, 2019 3:23 pm

yes, exactly - get off that porch, NP.
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby Bernie Sanders on Sun May 05, 2019 3:41 pm

Llama boy calm down.....be a good boy and get inside before Nomad hurts you.
Sergeant 1st Class Bernie Sanders

Postby riskllama on Sun May 05, 2019 3:46 pm

i'll be good... O:) .
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby Evil Semp on Sun May 05, 2019 4:13 pm

NomadPatriot wrote:you created this little scenario Evil.. now own it..

If I am on your foe list why are you responding? Because you read my post. So that means either that I am not foed or maybe I was never on your foe list. I think that is what happened in GC with razor. Oh yeah you could also say you took me off your foe list to read my post.
Lieutenant Evil Semp
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sun May 05, 2019 5:40 pm

Evil Semp wrote:

If I am on your foe list why are you responding? Because you read my post. So that means either that I am not foed or maybe I was never on your foe list. I think that is what happened in GC with razor. Oh yeah you could also say you took me off your foe list to read my post.

Or he clicked to view your post, which is something you can't do in chat.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby Evil Semp on Sun May 05, 2019 6:32 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:
Evil Semp wrote:

Read the highlited part IAC.
Lieutenant Evil Semp
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sun May 05, 2019 6:57 pm

Evil Semp wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:
Evil Semp wrote:

Read the highlited part IAC.

Yeah I know, I said that myself earlier. Still don't think it's ban worthy but whatever, I've learned already you get banned based on how much you're liked, not what you do.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby Bernie Sanders on Sun May 05, 2019 7:49 pm

Getting banned for just saying, "nazi" is a bit ridiculous.
Sergeant 1st Class Bernie Sanders

Postby NomadPatriot on Mon May 06, 2019 12:28 am

Evil Semp wrote:If I am on your foe list why are you responding? Because you read my post. So that means either that I am not foed or maybe I was never on your foe list. I think that is what happened in GC with razor. Oh yeah you could also say you took me off your foe list to read my post.

--> This post was made by Evil Semp who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

all you have to do is click on 'Display this Post". . unfoeing is not required.. GENIUS.

I have been on this website only 6 months and I even know that. and your supposed to be a MOD fluent with every aspect of the website.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

it doesn't matter if people tell the truth around here. .all you moderators do is voice opinions.. .. notice even after being told the truth consistently numerous times .. you have this weird Conspiracy Theory..
you start off your opinion with an 'IF' question.
then decide there is only 1 possible answer to that question..
then you make a determination based upon that sole answer you invented by claiming there are only 2 reasons for that answer.
after all of that you voice an opinion..
and finally you try reinforcing your claim with some weird off-hand unfoeing scenario..

that is why I have a few of you mods foed.. it is pointless to talk to you all about anything.
it is obvious you are your own little clan who decides if you all do not like someone then NOTHING they say is the truth ..
and you intentionally go out of your way to drive them off the platform with unneeded unwarranted bans ..

I took a screenshot using the snipping tool feature on my computer that morning.. it clearly shows It was the blank slate global chat with no one before me posting anything..

Postby Razorvich on Mon May 06, 2019 8:48 am

anytime you wish to report this thread nomad... the Mods will be listening.. till then... MEH
High Score: 2569
TeeGee has my PW... Wall him if I get below 1 Hour in CLAN GAMES ONLY !!
Captain Razorvich
Head Chatter
Head Chatter

Postby NomadPatriot on Mon May 06, 2019 9:40 am

Razorvich wrote: MEH

I clicked on our post razor just to see what you had to say..
no apology..?
no.. sorry I was wrong nomad.. I see your actual screenshot proof & you were telling the truth.. ?

just some simple minded .. humble.. "meh"..
I expected something more .. witty .. out of you..

well it's ok Gillette.. I want people to see exactly what transpired.. and how wrong you & Keefie are...
enjoy..
feel free to shut it down whenever you feel you need too.. you abuse your power anyways.. why stop now

Postby 2dimes on Mon May 06, 2019 9:46 am

:-({|=
Corporal 2dimes

Postby Evil Semp on Mon May 06, 2019 1:03 pm

NomadPatriot wrote:
Evil Semp wrote:If I am on your foe list why are you responding? Because you read my post. So that means either that I am not foed or maybe I was never on your foe list. I think that is what happened in GC with razor. Oh yeah you could also say you took me off your foe list to read my post.

--> This post was made by Evil Semp who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

all you have to do is click on 'Display this Post". . unfoeing is not required.. GENIUS.

I have been on this website only 6 months and I even know that. and your supposed to be a MOD fluent with every aspect of the website.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

it doesn't matter if people tell the truth around here. .all you moderators do is voice opinions.. .. notice even after being told the truth consistently numerous times .. you have this weird Conspiracy Theory..
you start off your opinion with an 'IF' question.
then decide there is only 1 possible answer to that question..
then you make a determination based upon that sole answer you invented by claiming there are only 2 reasons for that answer.
after all of that you voice an opinion..
and finally you try reinforcing your claim with some weird off-hand unfoeing scenario..

that is why I have a few of you mods foed.. it is pointless to talk to you all about anything.
it is obvious you are your own little clan who decides if you all do not like someone then NOTHING they say is the truth ..
and you intentionally go out of your way to drive them off the platform with unneeded unwarranted bans ..

I took a screenshot using the snipping tool feature on my computer that morning.. it clearly shows It was the blank slate global chat with no one before me posting anything..

If you foe someone because you don't want to read their posts when click to read their posts? I never claimed to be fluent with every aspect of the website and I was never told that I had to be.
Lieutenant Evil Semp
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby iAmCaffeine on Mon May 06, 2019 1:07 pm

Are you saying you didn't know you can click something to display forum posts from someone on your foe list?
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby Evil Semp on Mon May 06, 2019 1:10 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:Are you saying you didn't know you can click something to display forum posts from someone on your foe list?

I have never used the foe list. So YES is the answer to your question.

Oh yes I have a foe button. It is called the BUST button. All busted multis are on my foe list.
Lieutenant Evil Semp
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby NomadPatriot on Mon May 06, 2019 1:42 pm

iAmCaffine wrote:Are you saying you didn't know you can click something to display forum posts from someone on your foe list?.

EvilSemp wrote:I have never used the foe list. So YES is the answer to your question

Evil Semp
Multi Hunter

…. basically 13 years as a member on this website..
almost 7,800 forum posts..
designated CC Representative

--> doesn't know how the Foe Function works in Forums........ :-s

Postby iAmCaffeine on Mon May 06, 2019 1:51 pm

Evil Semp wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:Are you saying you didn't know you can click something to display forum posts from someone on your foe list?

I have never used the foe list. So YES is the answer to your question.

That's insane.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby Evil Semp on Mon May 06, 2019 2:09 pm

NomadPatriot wrote:
iAmCaffine wrote:Are you saying you didn't know you can click something to display forum posts from someone on your foe list?.

EvilSemp wrote:I have never used the foe list. So YES is the answer to your question

Evil Semp
Multi Hunter

…. basically 13 years as a member on this website..
almost 7,800 forum posts..
designated CC Representative

--> doesn't know how the Foe Function works in Forums........ :-s

Yes it is sad that I will listen to what people have to say even if I don't agree with them. I am a total failure. How will I sleep tonight?
Lieutenant Evil Semp
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby NomadPatriot on Tue May 07, 2019 1:04 am

Evil Semp wrote:I am a total failure.

PreviousNext

Return to Conquer Club Discussion