Conquer Club

Our Lovely Conqueror

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Our Lovely Conqueror

Postby i-andrei on Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:00 am

Facts are:
- It's not farming when you open public games and whoever wants to join does that.
- It can be considered farming when you only invite specific players on your specific maps and settings.

The above mentioned game was in a Tribe competition and i got that as a last resort.
Last edited by i-andrei on Tue Nov 08, 2022 3:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Captain i-andrei

Postby iAmCaffeine on Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:03 am

josko.ri wrote:So, I join public games as team 2 versus capable opponents and on their map/settings showing how versatile conqueror I will be.

by this logic people only start games on their best maps and settings and never anything else
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby josko.ri on Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:07 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:
josko.ri wrote:So, I join public games as team 2 versus capable opponents and on their map/settings showing how versatile conqueror I will be.

by this logic people only start games on their best maps and settings and never anything else

they may start "anything else" but that is "anything else" for me and my team as well, I usually never played these map/settings before.
Major josko.ri

Postby josko.ri on Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:08 am

i-andrei wrote:Facts is:
- It's not farming when you open public games and whoever wants to join does that.
- It can be considered farming when you only invite specific players on your specific maps ans settings.

The above mentioned game was in a Tribe competition and i got that as a last resort.

I invited all players from top down the list of scoreboard, also the ones who beat me in past. I did not invite anyone specific.
Major josko.ri

Postby MTIceman41 on Tue Nov 08, 2022 3:21 pm

I think this thread needs this :lol:

Brigadier MTIceman41

Postby SoN!c on Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:07 pm

I invited Josko on his favorite settings, hive, Poly (4) Zombie Unlimited but he declined..

So anymore "ranching/farming" accusations can go into the bin..
Major SoN!c

Postby Shannon Apple on Tue Nov 08, 2022 6:23 pm

Ltrain wrote:
Shannon Apple wrote:Oh this thread never fails to make me laugh. :mrgreen:

Tis the gift that keeps on giving :)

We need lawn chairs, beer and popcorn.
00:33:53 ā€¹riskllamaā€ŗ will her and i ever hook up, LLT???
00:34:09 ā€¹LiveLoveTeachā€ŗ You and Shannon?
00:34:20 ā€¹LiveLoveTeachā€ŗ Bahahahahahaha
00:34:22 ā€¹LiveLoveTeachā€ŗ I doubt it
00:34:30 ā€¹LiveLoveTeachā€ŗ I don't think she's into farm animals
Brigadier Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby pmchugh on Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:05 pm

i-andrei wrote:Facts are:
- It can be considered farming when you only invite specific players on your specific maps and settings.

What if someone foed every active player ranked above say 2000. Given the number of active players its possible.
2009-08-12 03:35:31 - Squirrels Hat: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
2009-08-12 03:44:25 - Mr. Squirrel: Do you think my hat will attack me?
Major pmchugh

Postby josko.ri on Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:53 pm

Son!c wrote:I invited Josko on his favorite settings, hive, Poly (4) Zombie Unlimited but he declined..

So anymore "ranching/farming" accusations can go into the bin..

How can you be so rude to attempt to farm a farmer on his farm? Go make your own farm and then you can farm me. ;)
Major josko.ri

Postby MagnusGreeol on Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:11 am

Josko is a well known great player here, If he sends out a 1000 invites to people on his favorite map/settings, It's still up to those players he invited to accept or decline!! He does not threaten them, Everyone has their own choice!!! Same thing happened with P@P, but there were just too many shitball followers that jumped on the lynching wagon that wanted to shut him down!! You know who you shitballs are!! You will see some of them soon after my post!! :twisted:

怊MGM怋
Colonel MagnusGreeol

Postby Razorvich on Wed Nov 09, 2022 5:59 am

High Score: 2569
TeeGee has my PW... Wall him if I get below 1 Hour in CLAN GAMES ONLY !!
Captain Razorvich
Head Chatter
Head Chatter

Postby Shannon Apple on Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:50 am

MagnusGreeol wrote:Josko is a well known great player here, If he sends out a 1000 invites to people on his favorite map/settings, It's still up to those players he invited to accept or decline!! He does not threaten them, Everyone has their own choice!!! Same thing happened with P@P, but there were just too many shitball followers that jumped on the lynching wagon that wanted to shut him down!! You know who you shitballs are!! You will see some of them soon after my post!! :twisted:

怊MGM怋

From what I recall P@P did more than inviting people in the top 100. He harassed mods, sent out PMs to everyone. He logged into several accounts that weren't his, and sent messages from those, and so on. What could have been a suspension, ended up being a full on ban. I was on a break from Team CC at the time/wasn't actively playing games due to BS IRL, but I did get that PM. He absolutely should have just taken whatever punishment on the chin, kept his mouth shut and appealed, then changed how he found challengers. People can get pretty crazy when it comes to this game. And maybe they wouldn't behave like that IRL.

Josko isn't inviting 1000 people. He's doing what Dukasaur did, inviting the top scoring players. It's not exactly farming if we're the top 100 players on the site, but I'm not going to accept any invites from people who do that. I like those settings Josko plays, but I also know that while I'm good on that map, I don't have the same attention span as Josko, so he'll kill me every time. :lol: He takes it very seriously. Haha! I have too much going on IRL to put all of my concentration into it. :)

I don't think we should be trying to punish Josko for being that good. I don't want to stroke his ego in saying that. He's a great player, but the fella that goes around hitting people with the humble stick totally missed Josko. :lol:
00:33:53 ā€¹riskllamaā€ŗ will her and i ever hook up, LLT???
00:34:09 ā€¹LiveLoveTeachā€ŗ You and Shannon?
00:34:20 ā€¹LiveLoveTeachā€ŗ Bahahahahahaha
00:34:22 ā€¹LiveLoveTeachā€ŗ I doubt it
00:34:30 ā€¹LiveLoveTeachā€ŗ I don't think she's into farm animals
Brigadier Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby loutil on Wed Nov 09, 2022 12:54 pm

Shannon Apple wrote:
but the fella that goes around hitting people with the humble stick totally missed Josko. :lol:

:lol: :lol: =D> =D> =D>
Brigadier loutil
Team Leader
Team Leader

Postby Swimmerdude99 on Wed Nov 09, 2022 6:23 pm

MagnusGreeol wrote:Josko is a well known great player here, If he sends out a 1000 invites to people on his favorite map/settings, It's still up to those players he invited to accept or decline!! He does not threaten them, Everyone has their own choice!!! Same thing happened with P@P, but there were just too many shitball followers that jumped on the lynching wagon that wanted to shut him down!! You know who you shitballs are!! You will see some of them soon after my post!! :twisted:

怊MGM怋

Proud shitball reporting. I still am sad P@P went off the deep-end. Miss the Paul I came to know at first.
Offsite to 12/31/2023. Reach out to TheSpaceCowboy to reach me
Major Swimmerdude99

Postby Donelladan on Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:32 am

So now josko is inviting major and captains
Game 22092723
Game 22092725
Game 22066318
2022-11-04 20:44:44 - adban: Hi, thanks for the invite...not played much poly ...

I guess he'll go down to cook if he has to to become conqueror.

What was the counter argument ? It's not cheating if he's inviting top 100 player. Captains are below the 800th rank, can we say it's cheating now ? :roll:

All private games btw.

I'll open a new C&A when I get free time to gather data.

2022-11-26 00:58:56 - rocketman1: gl (I know I will need it between never seeing this map and your rank)

Guess he was invited because josko wanted a tough challenge.
Brigadier Donelladan

Postby xroads on Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:25 am

The mods have already stated that they dont consider farming/ranching against site rules anymore, so it is open season for anyone.

I wonder how many game invites he has declined though, I know he declined mine after he took 10 points from me. You would think if you farm someone, you should at least play them on the map/settings of your choosing at least once.
Major xroads

Postby Donelladan on Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:34 am

xroads wrote:The mods have already stated that they dont consider farming/ranching against site rules anymore, so it is open season for anyone.

Yes, well before I invite 1000 players I want to make sure it's wide open. I'll do that in January when I've more time, and then we can get a new conqueror again.
I'll be doing it bottom to top personally, optimizing point win a bit that way. 8-)

Just need to have a clear answer on what is the lowest rank one can invite - but I guess if captain is ok then everything is including cook, or maybe I'll start just above cook to avoid bad press. I mean, I'll invite all the noobs I can because I like the challenge obviously, and to recruit for my clan, let's not forget that.
Brigadier Donelladan

Postby xroads on Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:39 am

Make sure you use at least one setting that will count towards a medal, so that way you can just say you are medal hunting.
Major xroads

Postby Donelladan on Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:44 am

Ah, forgot about that. Thanks for the reminder.
Fortunately there is a zombie medal that I am actively trying to get.
And it's so difficult to find unique kill those days, therefore I will really need to invite noobs to get the platinuum.
Brigadier Donelladan

Postby TrafalgarLaw01 on Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:55 am

I agree here.
Josko maybe could've made conqueror playing as he was doing before he started his farm/ranch then he said the shitty excuse about inviting top 100 when he was already inviting people below. But later on it became more obvious he was inviting anyone and most of the people had 0 experience in either Hive unlimited or both. I guess he had to use a shitty tactic to catch a shitty Conqueror. Anyway Use to had respect for him but it certainly takes it away. And as Don said good to know I can invite everyone on the site to map most have never play.
General TrafalgarLaw01

Postby josko.ri on Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:25 am

TrafalgarLaw01 wrote:I agree here.
Josko maybe could've made conqueror playing as he was doing before he started his farm/ranch then he said the shitty excuse about inviting top 100 when he was already inviting people below. But later on it became more obvious he was inviting anyone and most of the people had 0 experience in either Hive unlimited or both. I guess he had to use a shitty tactic to catch a shitty Conqueror. Anyway Use to had respect for him but it certainly takes it away. And as Don said good to know I can invite everyone on the site to map most have never play.

i just invited you yesterday to world 21 map, you decline. 15 points for me in case of win, 25 points for you in case of loss in a very simple map.

As about Don comment, of 3 games thath he pointed out, Larry and adban were colonels at the time of game start (see the log, starting score is indicated there, see monthly scoreboard, it counts maximal score obtained in the month) and they dropped down then.

as about bigfish, he was (and still is at the moment) leader in most improved scoreboard for november, which is potentially a new talent on CC. why wouldnt I check out his talent before other clans discover him?
Major josko.ri

Postby Swimmerdude99 on Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:39 am

He also only invited players in our clan who didn't know the map, not anyone in the clan who did. So he is definitely targeting specific players with specific weaknesses. Quite a few of us never got an invite that would have been better competition... :roll:

I know I didn't get invited because I'm a cheater, though. So that one makes sense.
Offsite to 12/31/2023. Reach out to TheSpaceCowboy to reach me
Major Swimmerdude99

Postby josko.ri on Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:55 am

Swimmerdude99 wrote:

He also only invited players in our clan who didn't know the map, not anyone in the clan who did. So he is definitely targeting specific players with specific weaknesses. Quite a few of us never got an invite that would have been better competition... :roll:

I know I didn't get invited because I'm a cheater, though. So that one makes sense.

Cheffed and you got me foed so I could not invite two of you. The other from your clan ranked colonels or above were mostly all invited (mostly all declined as well)
Thespacecowboy
Extreme ways
Mudfighter
The_Samurai

These ones I clearly remember inviting but probably there were more if I carefully check yourclan members.

Extreme ways is even the writer of official Hive map guide on CC, soeven thewriter himself was invited although I could score like 10 points and he could score like 40.
Last edited by josko.ri on Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Major josko.ri

Postby xroads on Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:29 am

josko.ri wrote:

as about bigfish, he was (and still is at the moment) leader in most improved scoreboard for november, which is potentially a new talent on CC. why wouldnt I check out his talent before other clans discover him?

See

As long as you have any excuse, you can farm all you want.

Remember, if you are accused of farming.

1. I am medal hunting
2. I am checking them out to see if they would be good for our clan
3. I am just going down the list
Major xroads

Postby josko.ri on Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:30 am

nobdody mentioned that I joined 36 team games from Pantry (33 created by _rockford_ at world 21 and 3 created by General bax) and scored 34 wins and 2 losses from them, playing mostly with and versus people that I never met before or barely knew. sometimes with _rockford_, sometimes versus _rockford_, depending which team had available free spot.

I am sure that I scored more than 300 points from these 36 games altogether.

so yeah, 28 hive unlimited poly games completed until now (with score 25-3, lower percentage than from these world 21 _rockford_ games) are surely the most important factor for my score i ncreasse, given that I played 186 games in last two month, so these hive games are accounting for total of 15% of all games in the last two months.

Scorewise, lets roughly estimate say if I earned 10 points from each poly hive game that I won, and lost 23 from three losses, that is gain of total 180 from these hive polymorphic games. What a gain, isnt it? I started October with 5200 points and now have 5880, so 500 points I earned from other games than hive-poly (mostly from these world 21 team games from pantry, as indicate above).

Also, mc05025 was invited to two more hive-poly games (poly-3 and ploy-4) after he already beat me 3-0, so I gladly reinvite players who are capable of beating me for rematches and I actually the most enjoy such competitive games. he declined the invites saying he is busy until end of november but we can play later (his reply is somewhere on my wall).

also here is reference from previous post when i wrote that extreme ways is writer of official strategy guide for hive:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=223610
so i even invited strategy guide writer himself (he declined invite) adding to the argument that I am not selecting inexperienced people but invite everyone.

Yesterday Trafalgarlaw01 was invited to world 21-poly but declined invite. and now he is calling me our here that I am selectively inviting clueless opponents. who knows, maybe his self-esteem is such that he believes that he is clueless, what else can be concluded from that. :lol:
Major josko.ri

PreviousNext

Return to Conquer Club Discussion