Conquer Club

Ranching is now open again

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Ranching is now open again

Postby xroads on Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:40 am

A new precedence has been set

viewforum.php?f=5

So ranching is now open again.

You just have to follow a few simple rules.

1. All games you make should count towards a medal you need. That way you can use the excuse "I am medal hunting"

2. Invite players with at least 500 games played. That way you cant be accused of farming the newbs. It doesn't matter if you use a complex map, or a map they have never
played before. If they have played 500 games, they should know how to play any map.

3. If accused of cheating, site rule #1 and rule#2 and the precedence just established.

I think it is time to make a run at my personal high score again.
Major xroads

Re: Ranching is now open again

Postby josko.ri on Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:22 am

xroads wrote:A new precedence has been set

viewforum.php?f=5

So ranching is now open again.

You just have to follow a few simple rules.

1. All games you make should count towards a medal you need. That way you can use the excuse "I am medal hunting"

2. Invite players with at least 500 games played. That way you cant be accused of farming the newbs. It doesn't matter if you use a complex map, or a map they have never
played before. If they have played 500 games, they should know how to play any map.

3. If accused of cheating, site rule #1 and rule#2 and the precedence just established.

I think it is time to make a run at my personal high score again.

i invited you into hive game, where I can earn 10 points and lose 40 points roughly, but inviting you does not fall neither into (1) nor (2) nor (3). how would you then classify inviting you to that hive game?
Major josko.ri

Return to Conquer Club Discussion