Conquer Club

Is this allowed?

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Is this allowed?

Postby dissolution on Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:45 pm

Hey guys, I've been playing a few games, and i've run into one guy who always does the same thing, which doesnt seem very legal. He never ends his turn, that way when the round is over, he's the first to play the next round. This seems wrong in my view, since if everyone used his "strategy" no one would ever get to play.
Cadet dissolution

Postby SprCobra on Thu Feb 23, 2006 6:05 pm

Yes they would as rouns autoamticly starts after 24 hours and he is using a cheap trick to get first turn but it wont help him much depending on the situation if you dont want this happening play no double turns games and dont play with him again
Its cheap and low down but nothing in the rules says he cant do it one time he might have forgot but all the time is just unfair and worng
Cadet SprCobra

neverending turn.....

Postby Scarus on Thu Feb 23, 2006 6:13 pm

This strategy has become quite common at C Club, especially in doubles games where two teammates will make sure they are the two last, as well as the two first, people to take a turn. This gives them four turns in a row, and the game.

It's really crazy but there are some guys here that are really into to this. What does this prove? But it gives them bs victories and raises their rank.

Now that we have private games, you can choose who you play, and you don't have to put up with this bs.

Check out xiGAMES and play in games where their are only honorable players.

We police our own members. No teaming, No Alliances, No Profanity, No abusive strategies, we guarantee it!!

There is always a private, xiGAMES members only, game open and waiting for you here at C Club. Just play with honor, and make the decision to play with your friends at xiGAMES.

Scarus
Been playing Risk for a bit

Proud Member of xiGames, where Friends Kill Friends, with Honor
Sergeant 1st Class Scarus

Postby Pedronicus on Thu Feb 23, 2006 6:38 pm

In doubles, we need a sequential order of play as follows.

player 1

player 3

I've not chosen this option yet because if its 123456 you're disadvantaged being 1 & 2 and i like to start a game of doubles to ensure my mate can be on my team
Major Pedronicus

Postby areon on Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:43 pm

It was pointed out in another thread that you don't get cards when you do this, just thought I'd give you something positive to see in the time oblivion.
"We spend as much effort on indifference as our parents spent in the war."

Wiesel and others fear this...
Private areon

Re: Is this allowed?

Postby vyvyan on Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:24 pm

dissolution wrote:Hey guys, I've been playing a few games, and i've run into one guy who always does the same thing, which doesnt seem very legal. He never ends his turn, that way when the round is over, he's the first to play the next round. This seems wrong in my view, since if everyone used his "strategy" no one would ever get to play.

Yeah, Darklord is annoying the snot out of me.
Captain vyvyan

Postby madeinchinain85 on Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:39 pm

What is the player's name?

edit: nvm found him
M@de in China
Corporal 1st Class madeinchinain85

Re: Is this allowed?

Postby owenshooter on Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:55 am

dissolution wrote:Hey guys. This seems wrong in my view.

Yes... Necro Bumping is not allowed here... And on that note, I bid the forums a fond farewell, after a Birthday jaunt to wet my CC appetite!! The black jesus loves you all!!!-Jesus noir
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Return to Conquer Club Discussion