Conquer Club

Mafia Game Waiting List

Discuss Mafia Games, roles, ideas for games, mechanics, and everything else related to the game here!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:37 pm

I'm gonna do a civil war theme one, but it'll be a little while before I'm ready for it
LSU Tiger Josh
The man, the myth, the legend has returned.
Corporal LSU Tiger Josh

Postby mandalorian2298 on Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:58 am

I plan to make a big game based on the "New Jedi Order" books. It will probably start in Septembar, since many players will be on hollyday during the summer.
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.

Talapus wrote:I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
Lieutenant mandalorian2298

Postby Iliad on Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:00 am

I have one: space ship mafia starting. I already have all the people and the PMs have been sent.
Private 1st Class Iliad

Postby Fircoal on Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:09 am

mandalorian2298 wrote:I plan to make a big game based on the "New Jedi Order" books. It will probably start in Septembar, since many players will be on hollyday during the summer.

-_- I won't. I'll be here a lot more often. :D I would think more people would be too. :wink:
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby kalishnikov on Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:46 am

mandalorian2298 wrote:I plan to make a big game based on the "New Jedi Order" books. It will probably start in Septembar, since many players will be on hollyday during the summer.

Good theme mandalorian. When you start it, I'll play.
Sergeant 1st Class kalishnikov

Postby Colaalone on Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:12 pm

Fircoal wrote:Ok, my next game, will probably come in the middle of Pokemon Mafia, it depends. But the earliest it will start is June 22. :wink:

I think there should be a rule against hosting two games at once.
1. It adds to the overpopulation of mafia games.
2. Its unfair to those who want to mod one but are holding off until a few others finish.
Luis Buñuel wrote:In the name of hypocrites,
doctors have invented the most exquisite form of
torture ever known to man: survival.
Cook Colaalone

Location: Checking into a Las Vegas hotel with the intent of committing capital fraud and a head full of acid

Postby nagerous on Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:23 pm

hmmm cola speaks the truth. My Life on Mars based mafia will not begin until early august due to other commitments in my life. It possibly will be invite only with a few spare spaces for anyone willing to try and prove themselves.
Captain nagerous

Postby Fircoal on Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:45 pm

Colaalone wrote:
Fircoal wrote:Ok, my next game, will probably come in the middle of Pokemon Mafia, it depends. But the earliest it will start is June 22. :wink:

I think there should be a rule against hosting two games at once.
1. It adds to the overpopulation of mafia games.
2. Its unfair to those who want to mod one but are holding off until a few others finish.

I guess. :wink:
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Previous

Return to Mafia Discussions