Conquer Club

The Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Wolves win

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: The Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Day 4

Postby Votanic on Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:39 pm

*Pixar* wrote:
degaston wrote:
Thor60 wrote:Which would have been another reason I would want to be discreet. Why would I want everyone to know I would replace someone before it happens. Talk about putting a target on my back before it happens.
Votanic wrote:
Thor60 wrote:Hold on, I just went back and checked, technically I am an Apprentice Seer, sorry. Does that make more sense?

Yes, that means you become the seer if Devante dies.

Just a little friendly advice (if you are town)
Threatening to rip out people's throats and banish them to Hell is probably not the best way to convince people that you're not a werewolf.

+100000000000000

I'll add one more to that.
Captain Votanic

Postby Thor60 on Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:39 pm

I was trying to read and digest things and had to go back to rules of the game (a lot). I do and did have other things going on at the time. I see this as a game RL (real life) take precedence over a game. I am sorry I could speed more time in the logistics of the game. So I was trying to fly under the radar. I lasted longer than I thought I would.
But to you all that hung an innocent man let it hang on your head. ROTFLOL :D :D :D :D :D

Thank you for allowing me to attend.
"THOR"
Sergeant 1st Class Thor60

Postby Votanic on Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:48 pm

Thor60 wrote:I was trying to read and digest things and had to go back to rules of the game (a lot). I do and did have other things going on at the time. I see this as a game RL (real life) take precedence over a game. I am sorry I could speed more time in the logistics of the game. So I was trying to fly under the radar. I lasted longer than I thought I would.
But to you all that hung an innocent man let it hang on your head. ROTFLOL :D :D :D :D :D

"THOR"

Well... being 'Town' and being 'Innocent' aren't quite the same thing..,
But hey, now that you've learned Mafia at the School of Hard Knocks come back and play better some time.

Actually, haveo you been lynched?
I counted it as Dega giving the hammer, but Traf hasn't come back to shut us down, so maybe not.
Captain Votanic

Re: The Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Night 4

Postby Votanic on Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:49 pm

Oops, I missed Traf's post... Nevermind.
Captain Votanic

Postby SoN!c on Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:51 pm

Thor60 wrote:I was trying to read and digest things and had to go back to rules of the game (a lot). I do and did have other things going on at the time. I see this as a game RL (real life) take precedence over a game. I am sorry I could speed more time in the logistics of the game. So I was trying to fly under the radar. I lasted longer than I thought I would.

"THOR"

Initialism of rolling on the floor laughing out loud

Great first mafia game ever reverend. You got New York City while others got Harpers Ferry, West Virginia as their first game =D> =D> =D> You confused us all 8-)

Well done and come back for the next mafia game
Colonel SoN!c

Postby TrafalgarLaw01 on Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:51 pm

Votanic wrote:.

Actually, haveo you been lynched?
I counted it as Dega giving the hammer, but Traf hasn't come back to shut us down, so maybe not.

Yes he has been lynched Shut up and go to sleep
General TrafalgarLaw01

Postby Devante on Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:03 pm

WTF you guys couldn't hold off on voting for a bit FFS

yes yes go back to sleep sorry just pissed
Major Devante

Postby TrafalgarLaw01 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:13 pm

After a lot of confusion due to some extrange sayings from the apprentice seer, the village went to sleep with fear again.

At the next day, the elder and wisdom of the village has been devoured by wolves. Having lost their wisdom the village is confused and won't be able to use their abilities the following night.

Votanic

Allegiance - Town

The Elder
You have gone successfully through all of lifeā€™s terrible trials and has gained an uncommon resistance.
The first time you are devoured by the wolves you survive.
However, if you are devoured a second time, are poisoned, shoot or lynched you will die at once.

It is now Day 5 you may now comment on the forum.
Last edited by TrafalgarLaw01 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
General TrafalgarLaw01

Postby degaston on Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:15 pm

Did you find out anything, Dev?
Brigadier degaston

Re: The Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Day 5

Postby *Pixar* on Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:58 pm

That is no bueno, where do we go from here?

The quote I got from last night was...

"To be fair I've made the most kills so far so no reason for you not to take this one..."

If I had to guess, maybe sounds like

A. they know I can see the chat now, so they are monitoring how they word phrases or trying to trick us.

B. This could be swang, given he has killed Loose earlier in the game with his public role, and could end up being the one who is sending in most of the kills if not all...
Major *Pixar*
Chatter
Chatter

Postby swang918 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:16 pm

Actually this is great! Means Devante lived. Not much to do here until he checks in with his report
Major swang918

Postby Ewebasher on Fri Feb 02, 2024 3:02 am

That's assuming Devante is talking to any of us after we lynched his apprentice...
Major Ewebasher

Postby Ewebasher on Fri Feb 02, 2024 3:05 am

Well I say 'we', would like it noted I stuck to my 'sniff' and didn't vote him (despite the fact that his, shall we say, style of play wasn't helping my case)

So Devante if you want to whisper your findings to me we can take it from there...
Major Ewebasher

Postby SoN!c on Fri Feb 02, 2024 3:45 am

*Pixar* wrote:That is no bueno, where do we go from here?

The quote I got from last night was...

"To be fair I've made the most kills so far so no reason for you not to take this one..."

If I had to guess, maybe sounds like

A. they know I can see the chat now, so they are monitoring how they word phrases or trying to trick us.

B. This could be swang, given he has killed Loose earlier in the game with his public role, and could end up being the one who is sending in most of the kills if not all...

Or it's just you framing Swang.. Besides if your town we need to find 2 wolves in any case with only 3 unknows left..

Ragian is confirmed witch (town role). And Ragian confirms Deg..
Deg claims defender with no counterclaim while we know there must be a defender (town role) in play. Confirmed
Im cupid (no counterclaim) and got the "clear bearsniff" from Ewe just like Thor (town). Confirmed
Deve is confirmed seer.

So 3 unconfirmed left with just 2 wolves to find: Swang, Pixar (double sheriff voter) and Ewe.

Now Ewe in his first game making up the Bearsniff seems a bit farfetched?

So if Pix is right and we need to find 2 wolves it's:

Swang-Ewe
Swang-Pixar
Ewe-Pixar

Could it be there is just 1 wolf left to find (Pixar)?

In any case voting Pixar is the best choice.

So im hoping Deve visited Pixar.. but any info will do

And Pix did seemed happy when Thor was lynched
Colonel SoN!c

Postby Ewebasher on Fri Feb 02, 2024 4:04 am

And I would like to offer my sincere apologies to our dearly departed Village Elder and Confessor... admittedly think I was the only one still doubting him but we can cancel that DNA test now I guess...

And the invisible EW is now officially cleared...

If there is only one wolf left means the N3 chat was a bluff. Maybe no surprise N4 is of a similar vein as we all seemed to believe the 2 wolf scenario yesterday... (and nothing has changed with Thor going)
Major Ewebasher

Postby Ewebasher on Fri Feb 02, 2024 4:08 am

But thinking about it Pix only came out as Little Girl on D4 so either the single wolf guessed there may be that role in the game and threw out the bluff or there really are still 2 wolves left... (would guess the latter, former just seems too clever?)
Major Ewebasher

Postby SoN!c on Fri Feb 02, 2024 4:18 am

Ewebasher wrote:But thinking about it Pix only came out as Little Girl on D4 so either the single wolf guessed there may be that role in the game and threw out the bluff or there really are still 2 wolves left... (would guess the latter, former just seems too clever?)

But if you think even more on it and believe Pix that means it's you and Swang :D

Look with all these seers in the game we have the Little Girl too? Don't think so. It would be the best option for a false claim.. Ofcourse Little Girl is a modified role and not another seer (wolf chat radio) but Pix doesn't seem to believe it himself that hard?

I posted a bit back there could be just 1 wolf left but Pix didn't bite.. while according to his wolf radio it was plain obvious there had to be 2 wolves at that moment (unless a lone wolf was chatting to himself :D :D ).

And i think Deve is gonna make us wait because Thor was hammered without waiting on him...
Colonel SoN!c

Postby Ragian on Fri Feb 02, 2024 4:54 am

Losing Votanic is not the worst thing that could happen as we still have Dega, Devante, and now a confirmed EW. It's odd, however, that they didn't go for Dega :-s Dega being alive at this point in the game does raise some questions.

I haven't read up on roles and stuff, but are we sure that Cupid must be a village role? Could it be a Wolf role? Just spitballing here. If it must be a village role, then surely we need to have a look at Pixar and/or Swang. Obviously, Ewebasher is not cleared by Thor flipping villager. Wolves know who the non-wolves are. So, there's that, too.

What say you, good Lord Devante? Any hate to give? (I don't know if that reference makes sense.)
Captain Ragian

Postby swang918 on Fri Feb 02, 2024 5:22 am

If Cupid can be a village role than so can the witch
Major swang918

Postby Ewebasher on Fri Feb 02, 2024 5:46 am

In the rules, witch & cupid are under villagers so I would imagine you can't be both witch and wolf or cupid and wolf... (unless Traf has thrown us another curveball).
Major Ewebasher

Postby Extreme Ways on Fri Feb 02, 2024 6:10 am

Ewebasher wrote:And I would like to offer my sincere apologies to our dearly departed Village Elder and Confessor... admittedly think I was the only one still doubting him but we can cancel that DNA test now I guess...

And the invisible EW is now officially cleared...

If there is only one wolf left means the N3 chat was a bluff. Maybe no surprise N4 is of a similar vein as we all seemed to believe the 2 wolf scenario yesterday... (and nothing has changed with Thor going)

I'm sorry I'm sorry! I've been moving irl and missed 14 pages of post here. I love the activity, but had other priorities.
TOFU, ex-REP, ex-VDLL, ex-KoRT.
General Extreme Ways

Postby Ewebasher on Fri Feb 02, 2024 6:20 am

Extreme Ways wrote:I'm sorry I'm sorry! I've been moving irl and missed 14 pages of post here. I love the activity, but had other priorities.

Ach, you've not missed much... hope the move went smoothly...
Major Ewebasher

Postby Extreme Ways on Fri Feb 02, 2024 6:24 am

6.Extreme Ways - Simple villy
7.Swang918 - Simple Villager?
8.Devante - Seer
10.*Pixar* - Little Girl?
11.SoN!c - Cupid
12.Ewebasher - Bear Tamer
16.Ragian - Witch
17.Degaston - Defender

This is the latest claimlist I found, accounting for players who have since died.

I was dissecting Sonic's post on NKA of yesterday, where he concluded that one of Vot/Dega had to be wolf but also that Devante surviving N3 made no sense without Dega. Also, Rag resurrected Dega. A wolf dega cannot be devoured by wolves on N2 unless I missed something, so Dega wolf implies Rag wolf. Which I dont like, because Witch is like one of the most iconic roles in this setup.

I agree we should just wait until Devante says something, with apprentice seer in the game seer is confirmed. I also would like to know why Vot died last night, was he too close to the truth?
General Extreme Ways

Postby Extreme Ways on Fri Feb 02, 2024 6:25 am

We should have as confirmeds:
EW
Devante
Sonic
+1 by Devante
(Ragian)
+1 checkled by Devante, maybe I missed some but I didnt want to hardclear people here when I've missed a lot of good stuff. I'll have to reread the little girl/bear tamer stuff but I like to believe the claim by ewe, the having a little sniff reads too genuine to be scum.
General Extreme Ways

Postby Ragian on Fri Feb 02, 2024 6:58 am

Nice having you back. Here's hoping everything went smoothly.

If Cupid is village, then it shouldn't be too difficult this.

Son!c, Devante, EW, and I are (in my view) cleared. Dega most likely too.
Captain Ragian

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives