Conquer Club

Double Fanucci Mafia (4/14) Endgame

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Double Fanucci Mafia (6/14) Night 3: StorrZurf Sleeps

Postby DoomYoshi on Sat May 23, 2015 3:46 pm

All actions have been received, I'll write the scene when I get back from the masquerade ball tonight.
ā–‘ā–’ā–’ā–“ā–“ā–“ā–’ā–’ā–‘
Captain DoomYoshi

Re: Double Fanucci Mafia (6/14) Day 4: Quiet Dawn

Postby DoomYoshi on Sun May 24, 2015 11:22 am

Everyone woke up. Why was there no death? Is mafia gone? What threats still remain? The bigger question remained unanswered: what evil force brought them back to life?

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.
ā–‘ā–’ā–’ā–“ā–“ā–“ā–’ā–’ā–‘
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby Iron Butterfly on Sun May 24, 2015 1:13 pm

Interesting.

Virus who did you track? NoS who did you protect?

I targeted AoG. His win condition and role do not add up for me.

I have two theories I will keep to myself for the moment.

[url=http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=341][img]http://i1025
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby Iron Butterfly on Sun May 24, 2015 1:37 pm

I think I am pretty sure I know what happened last night. I could be wrong but I will wait to comment further.

Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby virus90 on Sun May 24, 2015 2:46 pm

i prefer to wait till the others claim what they have done, since i might be able to verify that and/or catch people lying.
if thats ok with others, since i believe im pretty much proven.
Major virus90

Postby rishaed on Sun May 24, 2015 4:17 pm

Ok, I'm sure that you're town now so i don't mind that. Since we aren't endgamed I think that one: we only have 2 mafia left, and two IB got roleblocked, and NoS might have made a doc save cancelling each other out. I don't think mafia would target me after seeing what happened to storrs kill last night.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Postby NoSurvivors on Sun May 24, 2015 4:18 pm

I saved virus
persianempire wrote:its when ur food goes bad... you get spoils
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby NoSurvivors on Sun May 24, 2015 4:19 pm

Don't know why the hell Im not dead yet
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby virus90 on Sun May 24, 2015 4:49 pm

ok thats what i wanted to know, NOS.

i tracked AOG he visited me.

fair to assume that he tried to kill me?
maybe AOG is 1 shot bulletproof ? seem to be lots of protective roles out here, but we have multiple killers as well so that would be matchable?
dont think there is a rollblocker, havent seen much blocking that i know of last nights.

think AOG is a good lynch today.
Major virus90

Postby NoSurvivors on Sun May 24, 2015 8:18 pm

virus90 wrote:ok thats what i wanted to know, NOS.

i tracked AOG he visited me.

fair to assume that he tried to kill me?
maybe AOG is 1 shot bulletproof ? seem to be lots of protective roles out here, but we have multiple killers as well so that would be matchable?
dont think there is a rollblocker, havent seen much blocking that i know of last nights.

think AOG is a good lynch today.

AoG is mafia, he tried to kill you I saved you = AoG mafia

vote AoG
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby Iron Butterfly on Sun May 24, 2015 9:38 pm

I want to hear from AOG and Mets before I vote.

Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby Metsfanmax on Mon May 25, 2015 5:08 pm

I lost my bulletproof vest last night, so someone must have taken a shot at me.
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby Iron Butterfly on Mon May 25, 2015 6:18 pm

AOG visits Virus confirmed by Virus

NOS visits Virus= Virus alive...so far so good

I target AoG he lives.= I was either blocked or AoG was protected.

Mets says he lost a BP status.

the other night Virus said he saw bus driver in his track so AoG was not redirected.

Virus and NoS confirm each others night action....IF they are both liars how is it no one is dead?

Mets I would expect more from you then saying you lost a vest. What do you have to offer conversation?
I realize for some it is a holiday weekend but now that it is over we need discussion.

Mod can you prod AoG please?

Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby Metsfanmax on Mon May 25, 2015 6:26 pm

Iron Butterfly wrote:Mets I would expect more from you then saying you lost a vest. What do you have to offer conversation?

I have a theory that explains what happened but I want AoG to check in first before I offer it. If he doesn't show up I'll post my thoughts tomorrow.

Postby Metsfanmax on Mon May 25, 2015 7:07 pm

Actually I'm not going to keep the game on hold just because of some slacker, let's just get on with it.

Iron Butterfly wrote:AOG visits Virus confirmed by Virus

Virus and NoS confirm each others night action....IF they are both liars how is it no one is dead?

No, virus has no way of knowing if NoS actually visited him. All we have is NoS's word that he doc'ed virus, plus the fact that virus did not die. This can either be (final) confirmatory evidence that NoS is town if you believe that AoG is scum and was visiting virus with the intent to kill him, or can be (final) evidence that NoS is scum because virus wasn't even targeted. (I was, apparently, since IB targeted AoG and not me.)

the other night Virus said he saw bus driver in his track so AoG was not redirected.

Sure, plus dd is dead. But if AoG is telling the truth about his role (which seems plausible that Storr indeed ended up being the liar) then this says nothing.

Thus it seems pretty clear to me that scum targeted me. This means that we still have no evidence whatsoever that NoS is a doc, and at this point I'm leaning toward NoS + rishaed as scum. (Remember we still have no evidence that rishaed is who he says he is, plus this "null role" thing makes no sense whatsoever, much less in a game that already has a similarly defensive, but far less broken role, the 1-shot bulletproof townie.)

Postby NoSurvivors on Mon May 25, 2015 7:14 pm

Lol my word vs mets. Scum are letting me live so that eventually you'll be like "claimed doc final 6? No way!"
AoG and mets are full of crap. Or, AoG and rishead (but I think it's more likely mets based on how much he defends AoG)
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby Metsfanmax on Mon May 25, 2015 7:15 pm

Iron Butterfly wrote:I target AoG he lives.= I was either blocked or AoG was protected.

Other possibility is NoS + AoG scum team. NoS could have lied and doc'ed AoG, or roleblocked you. So I think AoG or NoS lynches are looking pretty good today. (Even if NoS really is a town doc, which is looking less and less likely at this point, scum obviously haven't been trying to kill him, which means either they're fucking stupid or they think -- for whatever reason -- that he is one of the least important town assets right now, so in that case we are losing our least valuable player. Obviously I don't want that scenario to happen but I can live with the possibility given the evidence that he's not town.)

Postby Metsfanmax on Mon May 25, 2015 7:17 pm

NoSurvivors wrote:Lol my word vs mets. Scum are letting me live so that eventually you'll be like "claimed doc final 6? No way!"
AoG and mets are full of crap. Or, AoG and rishead (but I think it's more likely mets based on how much he defends AoG)

...scum are letting the doctor live so that he can save other townies just for the possibility that they'll pull off a lynch on him? Honestly that sounds like a shit strategy if that's what is going on, and I expect better given the caliber of players left in this game.

Re: Double Fanucci Mafia (7/14) Day 3: SPLAT!

Postby rishaed on Mon May 25, 2015 7:18 pm

Metsfanmax wrote:
rishaed wrote:Also due to the fact that there were 3 deaths night 1 and 2 deaths night 2, and nobody is taking responsibility for the TG/Wing deaths, I either suspect AoG tried to kill me and failed (lol), and is telling the truth about who he visited, or TG had a night action that killed himself.

They might also have targeted me and destroyed my vest.

*Cough* Liar.
Metsfanmax wrote:I lost my bulletproof vest last night, so someone must have taken a shot at me.

Reconcile your uncertainty here with your seeming certainty today I dare you.
Scum confirmed AoG and Mets.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Re: Double Fanucci Mafia (7/14) Day 3: SPLAT!

Postby Metsfanmax on Mon May 25, 2015 7:21 pm

rishaed wrote:
Metsfanmax wrote:
rishaed wrote:Also due to the fact that there were 3 deaths night 1 and 2 deaths night 2, and nobody is taking responsibility for the TG/Wing deaths, I either suspect AoG tried to kill me and failed (lol), and is telling the truth about who he visited, or TG had a night action that killed himself.

They might also have targeted me and destroyed my vest.

*Cough* Liar.
Metsfanmax wrote:I lost my bulletproof vest last night, so someone must have taken a shot at me.

Reconcile your uncertainty here with your seeming certainty today I dare you.
Scum confirmed AoG and Mets.

I said when I initially claimed that my role PM didn't tell me whether I would receive confirmation when my vest disappeared. I hadn't received any such confirmation when I made that earlier post you quote, so I couldn't know what had happened. But last night I received notification from the mod that I did in fact lose my vest, which is how I can be certain now.

Postby rishaed on Mon May 25, 2015 7:22 pm

Metsfanmax wrote:Actually I'm not going to keep the game on hold just because of some slacker, let's just get on with it.

Iron Butterfly wrote:AOG visits Virus confirmed by Virus

No, virus has no way of knowing if NoS actually visited him. All we have is NoS's word that he doc'ed virus, plus the fact that virus did not die. This can either be (final) confirmatory evidence that NoS is town if you believe that AoG is scum and was visiting virus with the intent to kill him, or can be (final) evidence that NoS is scum because virus wasn't even targeted. (I was, apparently, since IB targeted AoG and not me.)

Sure, plus dd is dead. But if AoG is telling the truth about his role (which seems plausible that Storr indeed ended up being the liar) then this says nothing.

Thus it seems pretty clear to me that scum targeted me. This means that we still have no evidence whatsoever that NoS is a doc, and at this point I'm leaning toward NoS + rishaed as scum. (Remember we still have no evidence that rishaed is who he says he is, plus this "null role" thing makes no sense whatsoever, much less in a game that already has a similarly defensive, but far less broken role, the 1-shot bulletproof townie.)

So Virus tracked Storr to me, who as we know is the SK. By your own words Virus is town, therefor Storr's Kill on me did not go through= My role Confirmed. You sir are lying. QED.
fp'd
How Convienient LOL

Postby Metsfanmax on Mon May 25, 2015 7:25 pm

rishaed wrote:So Virus tracked Storr to me, who as we know is the SK. By your own words Virus is town, therefor Storr's Kill on me did not go through= My role Confirmed.

That doesn't confirm shit and you know it. If NoS is roleblocker or scum doc then Storr still would have failed in killing you. Seriously you need to think a little more before your next post.

Postby NoSurvivors on Mon May 25, 2015 7:30 pm

"NoS is shit at mafia lets lynch him" :D much better strategy. IB kill mets tonight.

I've made 2 saves in a row. You and your scum buddy AoG are terrible at choosing targets, you should have killed me when I claimed! Don't call me out on poor play when you sir haven't killed the town doc!

I saved virus because he is the most valuable asset town has at this point (basically confirmed AoG is scum last night). If that makes me a bad player, whatever.
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby Metsfanmax on Mon May 25, 2015 7:35 pm

NoSurvivors wrote:"NoS is shit at mafia lets lynch him" :D much better strategy. IB kill mets tonight.

I saved virus because he is the most valuable asset town has at this point (basically confirmed AoG is scum last night). If that makes me a bad player, whatever.

On the contrary, I am accusing you of playing quite well. For the other team.

BTW, if you go back through NoS's old posts, you will see that through the first couple days he consistently said I sounded townie. It was only once the possibility of AoG being scum popped up that he completely reversed his story and immediately started calling me scum for saying that we should lynch Storr because he was lying. (Which I was correct about.)

Postby NoSurvivors on Mon May 25, 2015 7:40 pm

I actually STILL somewhat think you are townie-- but if there are two mafia then you are the only logical option from my POV. It's AoG, and if there are other scum, it's gotta be you.
Blew up. Sorry. Still hurts you saying I'm town's "least valuable player" coming from someone who is a BP... Who claims to have his vest used. You're basically a VT best case now. Also, why would mafia target a claimed BP when they could go after a vig/doc/tracker?
Colonel NoSurvivors

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives