Conquer Club

[GON 2nd mafia game] The townies won

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [GON 2nd mafia game] Day1 - Taking a stroll in doughnut

Postby SiriusCowKing on Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:14 pm

I have sent PMs to those who didn't talked yet.
There are no stupid questions, only stupid people.
Captain SiriusCowKing

Postby Mithridaties on Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:41 pm

[quote="crasp"Got to be better than your medieval tactics. Throw them in the river, if they drown there memory lives, if they swim lynch. Wolf still had his nose in the trough and gandula was still on the operating table when you hexed them last time. poor kers never knew what hit them. :lol:[/quote]

I like This idea, Throwing people in the river to have a witch hunt Smacks if Monty Python! And medieval science is quite amusing!! "So if she weighs as much as a duck, then she is made of wood, and therefor... a mafia?"
Cadet Mithridaties

Postby Mithridaties on Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:43 pm

CHECK-M8, Your Poem was brilliant. i quote enjoyed it, =D> =D> =D> Bravo!! =D> =D> =D>
Cadet Mithridaties

Postby Scarlet Lady on Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:47 pm

crasp wrote:
Scarlet Lady wrote:Sorry I've lost the plot already, who are we voting for? Or do we just pick anyone? Btw Nice poem mithie

Care to explain what we mean by "we" . Sounds pretty scummy to me. :-$

It the royal "we" and we are not amused nor scum

Vote Crasp
Major Scarlet Lady

Postby crasp on Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:51 pm

Mithridaties wrote:[quote="crasp"Got to be better than your medieval tactics. Throw them in the river, if they drown there memory lives, if they swim lynch. Wolf still had his nose in the trough and gandula was still on the operating table when you hexed them last time. poor kers never knew what hit them. :lol:

I like This idea, Throwing people in the river to have a witch hunt Smacks if Monty Python! And medieval science is quite amusing!! "So if she weighs as much as a duck, then she is made of wood, and therefor... a mafia?"[/quote]

She turned me into a newt. I got betta. :lol:
Sergeant crasp

Postby Mithridaties on Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:51 pm

For the noobs, this is a great group of people who are willing to go out of their way to help you, the noob. PM any member who's name you see frequently posting in threads in this section with a question, I guarantee you'll get an answer (how truthful/helpful depends on this specific member you've chosen to ask, lol). I recommend Crown or Serious. both have been especially helpful to me in my first round. If your question is Roll specific Serious is probably your best bet.
Cadet Mithridaties

Postby Elsuper bano on Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:58 pm

mtamburini wrote:What is everyone's favourite doughnut?

All of them but my doctor says I can't have them anymore :cry:
Corporal Elsuper bano

Postby czar richard on Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:08 pm

i love coffee and donuts,and my favorite being apple fritters mmm love them
Captain czar richard

Postby czar richard on Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:23 pm

i have heard mafia members are great poets
Captain czar richard

Postby crasp on Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:27 pm

czar richard wrote:i love coffee and donuts,and my favorite being apple fritters mmm love them
Elsuper bano wrote:

I think i tried those apple fritters when I was in Wisconsin. Do you sprinkle cinnamon over them. My doctors the same, if it was up to him I would be sharing a bale with moo. Sent me to see this dietitian who had more chins than i have toes. No way she got that size eating the stuff she was trying to tell me to eat.
Sergeant crasp

Postby Cump Sherman on Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:36 pm

Feel asleep watching the tube. Come out for a walk around town and what do I hear? A bunch of noise about hanging the guy that brought the rope. No way! I know you don't have much to go on but (gossip?) but you people need to do some sole searching first. And I know who stated this by pointing his finger at one of our most upstanding citizens.
Vote Archer
Captain Cump Sherman

Postby CHECK-M8 on Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:58 pm

Mithridaties wrote:CHECK-M8, Your Poem was brilliant. i quote enjoyed it, =D> =D> =D> Bravo!! =D> =D> =D>

:D
Major CHECK-M8

Postby mtamburini on Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:09 am

crasp wrote:
czar richard wrote:i love coffee and donuts,and my favorite being apple fritters mmm love them
Elsuper bano wrote:

I think i tried those apple fritters when I was in Wisconsin. Do you sprinkle cinnamon over them. My doctors the same, if it was up to him I would be sharing a bale with moo. Sent me to see this dietitian who had more chins than i have toes. No way she got that size eating the stuff she was trying to tell me to eat.

I know what you mean crasp, Ive met a couple dietitians in my life and I met one exactly how you described. She gave me the same advice as everyone else but I couldnt take her seriously with her being obese.
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby CHECK-M8 on Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:21 am

mtamburini wrote:
crasp wrote:
Elsuper bano wrote:

I know what you mean crasp, Ive met a couple dietitians in my life and I met one exactly how you described. She gave me the same advice as everyone else but I couldnt take her seriously with her being obese.

It is odd the way different people see things differently. When I see a skinny person who has never had a weight problem in their life, THOSE are the ones I can't take seriously when talking about weight loss. If I see someone struggling with obesity those are the ones that I know are dealing themselves with life and death issues that I know HAVE to be taking it seriously. Those are the ones that knows their life hangs in the balance. They are the ones that knows what has and hasn't worked for them.

I see some 22 year old hard body gnawing on a granola bar, telling me I just need to drink more water, I tend to get the urge to bend her over the nearest table and take my belt to her behind. O:)
Major CHECK-M8

Postby Mithridaties on Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:24 am

CHECK-M8 wrote:I see some 22 year old hard body gnawing on a granola bar, telling me I just need to drink more water, I tend to get the urge to bend her over the nearest table and take my belt to her behind. O:)

I can identify with most of these urges M8... Except the belt. 8-[
Cadet Mithridaties

Postby Gabsensei on Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:22 am

Mithridaties wrote:
CHECK-M8 wrote:I see some 22 year old hard body gnawing on a granola bar, telling me I just need to drink more water, I tend to get the urge to bend her over the nearest table and take my belt to her behind. O:)

I can identify with most of these urges M8... Except the belt. 8-[

and i can see myself doing the same as mith ;D
Major Gabsensei

Postby crasp on Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:34 am

CHECK-M8 wrote:
I see some 22 year old hard body gnawing on a granola bar, telling me I just need to drink more water, I tend to get the urge to bend her over the nearest table and take my belt to her behind. O:)[/quote]
Him worries me. :-s :lol:
Sergeant crasp

Postby SiriusCowKing on Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:56 am

Day 1 vote count:

archer3base - DB4Christ, Cump Sherman
crasp - Scarlet Lady
DB4Christ - archer3base, justplay4fun, Ragot25, qbert68
Mithridaties - crasp
TheCrown - mtamburini, Gabsensei, CHECK-M8

With 19 players in the game it takes 10 votes to lynch.

Deadline is in 12 days
There are no stupid questions, only stupid people.
Captain SiriusCowKing

Postby TheCrown on Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:01 am

When you guys quote someone, you need to hit the quote button on their post, then just add you comments at the top or bottom, but if you mess with anything in the brackets [ - ], it just ruins the quote. Quoting a person should look like this...

Barbie wrote:blah,blah,blah..aaaaaa...bbbbbb....cccccc....ddddd
~Man will believe anything, as long as it's not in the Bible~
Colonel TheCrown

Postby crasp on Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:17 am

Hello hello hello. Stop the bus. Check the old Laurel and Hardy duo here.
Scarlet Lady wrote:
crasp wrote:
Scarlet Lady wrote:Sorry I've lost the plot already, who are we voting for? Or do we just pick anyone? Btw Nice poem mithie

Care to explain what we mean by "we" . Sounds pretty scummy to me. :-$

It the royal "we" and we are not amused nor scum

Vote Crasp

The bold Mith in the front door giving it we are all mates here and the Monty Python quotes. Meanwhile the Scarlet lady is over the back fence rifling the gooodies drawer and dizzing the name of Old Lizzie the first. Tell me again about skimming crown. I rest my case.
Sergeant crasp

Postby King Edward 3rd on Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:28 am

CHECK-M8 wrote:
mtamburini wrote:
crasp wrote:
Elsuper bano wrote:

I know what you mean crasp, Ive met a couple dietitians in my life and I met one exactly how you described. She gave me the same advice as everyone else but I couldnt take her seriously with her being obese.[
It is odd the way different people see things differently. When I see a skinny person who has never had a weight problem in their life, THOSE are the ones I can't take seriously when talking about weight loss. If I see someone struggling with obesity those are the ones that I know are dealing themselves with life and death issues that I know HAVE to be taking it seriously. Those are the ones that knows their life hangs in the balance. They are the ones that knows what has and hasn't worked for them.

I see some 22 year old hard body gnawing on a granola bar, telling me I just need to drink more water, I tend to get the urge to bend her over the nearest table and take my belt to her behind. O:)

That sounds pretty harsh a belt for someone that's trying to save your life & bending her over a table I just can't picture that since I have a daughter about 10 yrs. older than that. Well he is a fish fan !!!! IGMEOY
Lieutenant King Edward 3rd

Postby Akamiro on Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:07 pm

Hi guys just checking in. Remember that flag football tournament I had this week? Well I blew out my knee. Soon as the swelling goes down i'll be having it surgically fixed. Don't send flowers...send scotch.
Captain Akamiro

Postby Gabsensei on Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:49 pm

Akamiro wrote:Hi guys just checking in. Remember that flag football tournament I had this week? Well I blew out my knee. Soon as the swelling goes down i'll be having it surgically fixed. Don't send flowers...send scotch.

Ay, ay! there is some whiskey sorry i dont have scotch :S *he said while pouring a glass of his bottle*
Major Gabsensei

Postby crasp on Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:08 pm

Gabsensei wrote:
Akamiro wrote:Hi guys just checking in. Remember that flag football tournament I had this week? Well I blew out my knee. Soon as the swelling goes down i'll be having it surgically fixed. Don't send flowers...send scotch.

Ay, ay! there is some whiskey sorry i dont have scotch :S *he said while pouring a glass of his bottle*

Was just away to send you one of my Isle of jura malts when I realised it was that fake irish stuff you were talking about. Oh well. all the more for me. Slange Akimiro and some positive thoughts from me buddy.
Sergeant crasp

Postby CHECK-M8 on Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:28 pm

Well after my fins finish getting killed in the snow, I will be ready to lynch somebody. Not going to be a good day :cry:
Major CHECK-M8

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives