Conquer Club

[GON 2nd mafia game] The townies won

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [GON 2nd mafia game] Day1 - Taking a stroll in doughnut

Postby SiriusCowKing on Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:54 pm

Day 1 vote count:

archer3base - Cump Sherman,
crasp - Scarlet Lady, qbert68
DB4Christ - archer3base, justplay4fun, Ragot25, Gabsensei, Elsuper bano
Elsuper bano - King Edward 3rd
Ragot25 - CHECK-M8, TheCrown, Killuminati19, Crasp, mtamburini

With 19 players in the game it takes 10 votes to lynch.

Deadline is in 9 days
There are no stupid questions, only stupid people.
Captain SiriusCowKing

Postby CHECK-M8 on Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:09 pm

Jus a heads up, I will be out of town on Fridays, and Saturdays til the afternoon, so I won't be posting much on those days. I will be able to check in a few times though, just not as often as the rest of the week.
Major CHECK-M8

Postby DB4Christ on Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:11 pm

So Archer, let me get this straight, your voting for me because I said this: "Cump Man......nice to see you brother! After that business in VT, it nice to be in DT uh. Any early word on who the scum may be? Got me a new rope brother.....lets find some thugs"!
Your vote came right afterword. I told my old VT friend Cump we should string up some thugs.....and you object!
Explain your problem with that my friend. Are you Townie...or a Thug? The only people that should take exception to that would be SCUM.
Explain please......
Corporal DB4Christ

Postby archer3base on Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:10 am

DB4Christ wrote:So Archer, let me get this straight, your voting for me because I said this: "Cump Man......nice to see you brother! After that business in VT, it nice to be in DT uh. Any early word on who the scum may be? Got me a new rope brother.....lets find some thugs"!
Your vote came right afterword. I told my old VT friend Cump we should string up some thugs.....and you object!
Explain your problem with that my friend. Are you Townie...or a Thug? The only people that should take exception to that would be SCUM.
Explain please......

You seemed a little too eager to show everyone you were a townie. Like in poker, if he acts strong he's bluffing,if he acts weak he's got a hand.

We're all playing this first round blind so really not much to go off of other than instinct. Gotta vote for someone and there's something fishy about how you got to 9 votes and no one threw down the hammer. Just increases my suspicion... sorry buddy. I could be totally wrong though. I would never want to lynch a fellow townie.
Major archer3base

Postby TheCrown on Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:27 am

archer, you explained how DB4 was perfectly...
~Man will believe anything, as long as it's not in the Bible~
Colonel TheCrown

Postby TuffyLess on Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:31 am

I Vote Ragot.

If he is townie, say perhaps a townie w/ power role, we wont seem to know it until he's lynched.
Otherwise, he will have to read 20 sum pages and make an educated guess from scanning & crunching the info to take a night action.

Daytime lasts 14 real days, Night is only 3.

Now, if he is mafia & the mafia have a doctor role - they will just protect him.
ok so then town goes w/o a lynch day 1 - sound good eh Gab? ;)
If true - this will confirm he's mafia & there's (at least) 1 doc mafia out there.

Good price to pay for not killing a townie.
If he is a townie - then ... where the hell is at here helping?
and if a townie w/ power roll ... shame shame. :(
Worth the risk imo.
Major TuffyLess

Postby TuffyLess on Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:45 am

wait ... dont think a doc can protect at lynching, lol.
still learning the mechanics of this.

So guess we wont find out then there is doctor mafia is all.
TuffyLess - GoNs 2nd and most benevolent King NoLess (ret since Mar 2014)
Major TuffyLess

Postby mtamburini on Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:15 am

TheCrown wrote:archer, you explained how DB4 was perfectly...

The poker reference is great archer. Id like to hear more from other people (Ragot) and then as I believe Crown said, possibly lynch between them as the majority of people who are active in this game believe one or the other is scummy.
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby mtamburini on Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:18 am

TuffyLess wrote:I Vote Ragot.

If he is townie, say perhaps a townie w/ power role, we wont seem to know it until he's lynched.
Otherwise, he will have to read 20 sum pages and make an educated guess from scanning & crunching the info to take a night action.

Daytime lasts 14 real days, Night is only 3.

Now, if he is mafia & the mafia have a doctor role - they will just protect him.
ok so then town goes w/o a lynch day 1 - sound good eh Gab? ;)
If true - this will confirm he's mafia & there's (at least) 1 doc mafia out there.

Good price to pay for not killing a townie.
If he is a townie - then ... where the hell is at here helping?
and if a townie w/ power roll ... shame shame. :(
Worth the risk imo.

TuffyLess wrote:wait ... dont think a doc can protect at lynching, lol.

Tuffy not sure whether to read your correction as scummy or not yet but you have entered my radar. NL is never a good idea when we have a mislynch and a free shot of trying to hit mafia. NL just gives Mafia a free kill.
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby TuffyLess on Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:35 am

mtamburini wrote:
TuffyLess wrote:... ok so then town goes w/o a lynch day 1 - sound good eh Gab? ;)

TuffyLess wrote:wait ... dont think a doc can protect at lynching, lol.

Tuffy not sure whether to read your correction as scummy or not yet but you have entered my radar. NL is never a good idea when we have a mislynch and a free shot of trying to hit mafia. NL just gives Mafia a free kill.

I understand your misconception ... let me help to clarify:

Gabsensei wrote:no vote day 1

I obviously am not in favor of a NL; I just voted Ragot.
I was just pointing out as a side note that Gab has voted many times during this day but started w/ a NL. :shock:
Major TuffyLess

Postby Mithridaties on Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:19 am

Vote "Ragot25"

Sorry Ragot25, nothin personal, i would simple like things to move along. When we finally have a hanging. then some rolls can be reviled and who knows, we might get lucky. Not much can be determined before the first lynch. but after, that's when things start to make sense.
Cadet Mithridaties

Postby SiriusCowKing on Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:30 am

Day 1 vote count:

archer3base - Cump Sherman,
crasp - Scarlet Lady, qbert68
DB4Christ - archer3base, justplay4fun, Ragot25, Gabsensei, Elsuper bano
Elsuper bano - King Edward 3rd
Ragot25 - CHECK-M8, TheCrown, Killuminati19, Crasp, mtamburini, TuffyLess, Mithridaties

Ragot25 is at L-3

With 19 players in the game it takes 10 votes to lynch.

Deadline is in 8 days
Captain SiriusCowKing

Postby Ragot25 on Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:45 am

Hey guys! Everyone who vote for me you are making a big mistake! I am on your side!! (except the crown he is probably on the other side its probably for this reason he absolutly want to kill me and protect DB4) So you should changeyour vote for the Crown or DB4!
Cook Ragot25

Postby Gabsensei on Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:24 am

Ragot25 wrote:Hey guys! Everyone who vote for me you are making a big mistake! I am on your side!! (except the crown he is probably on the other side its probably for this reason he absolutly want to kill me and protect DB4) So you should changeyour vote for the Crown or DB4!

wow was not able to get on yesterday and got 6 pages to read xD well how i see thing its
1) having no clues i did vote for NL but then saw soome message that were looking suspect to me and voted for people i found suspicous
2)the eagerness to get someone lynch from DB4 still is suspicious and the fact no one jumped on that last vote chance mean to me he knew by voting for himself he had no chance to get lynched anyway and would go for the scenario 2
3) i agree on the fact of people not talking making them suspicious or at least the principle of voting for them to make them talk and the answer ragot just gave is interesting on the crown subject but beside that gave nothing maybe its only to change our suspicion too who know
and lastly 4) i do agree i should be voting for the one who are not voting but to my eye since i got nothing from them right now i still think db4 is suspicious and think we can still make them talk later ad this is why i will not change my vote

whoever want to still hang with me i offer you nice scotch for free ;P *pour one glass for himself*
Major Gabsensei

Postby archer3base on Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:29 am

Ragot25 wrote:Hey guys! Everyone who vote for me you are making a big mistake! I am on your side!! (except the crown he is probably on the other side its probably for this reason he absolutly want to kill me and protect DB4) So you should changeyour vote for the Crown or DB4!

People are voting for you because of how silent you were. Not sure that is a good enough reason on the first day and I'm still not changing my vote from my original read.
Major archer3base

Postby TheCrown on Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:45 am

One more vote on Ragot and that should force him to claim.
Colonel TheCrown

Postby CHECK-M8 on Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:30 am

TheCrown wrote:One more vote on Ragot and that should force him to claim.

At this point I am not sure it would help for him to claim, we got lucky picking him and now archer and Gab have came to his rescue with some of the lamest reasons possible. We have 3 mafia in my mind.
Major CHECK-M8

Postby CHECK-M8 on Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:46 am

TheCrown wrote:archer, you explained how DB4 was perfectly...

NO he didn't. I play poker for a living and I can tell you there is a difference between saying "I'm probably beat but I am going to raise pot", and saying "shuffle up and deal". All DB4 said from the start was "shuffle up and deal"/"I got me a rope lets lynch someone". In other words all he was saying is lets get this thing started. Funny how several different ones saw that the same way, like they were chatting among themselves and decided to use that as an excuse as to why they should get rid of a townie they thought was smart enough to find them out.

I still find it interesting that the same ones who bandwagoned DB with no one but me coming to his defense are the same ones sticking up for Ragot. And Crown you are back up high on my list, I KNEW you had to be scummie when you didn't like the fins. Now you are agree with mafia?? Things that make you go hmmm
Major CHECK-M8

Postby TheCrown on Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:48 am

You suppose a lot Check.... and it's gonna bit you in the butt someday ;)
Colonel TheCrown

Postby archer3base on Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:06 pm

M8 - give me one good reason why Ragot is a better choice to lynch than DB4. You defending DB4 so much is kind of strange because if you are a townie there is no way to know based on the information out there. People are bandwagoning as much on Ragot as they were on DB4. I never bandwagoned on DB4 as I voted him first. If that looks scummy to you, so be it. Like I said before, I'm going with my original read. The voting on Ragot looks more suspicious to me as you have people changing there vote along with new votes. Why would you change if you're a townie? Townies, like myself, have no credible info to change which is why I see no reason to switch.

This is all hilarious because have about 10% confidence that DB4 is scum and about 5% for everyone else. I'm not going to be responsible for an innocent getting lynched by switching my vote... If I go with my original read and that turns out to be wrong, I can live with that.
Major archer3base

Postby TheCrown on Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:17 pm

@archer, we are getting another claim to compare with the 1st one done by DB4 to see if there is anything that looks scummy out of the two. There will not be time for anything else, I am sure. But, you don't know if Ragot will look scummier than DB4 until you see what Ragot claims. And we can go right back to DB4 and lynch him after Ragot spills his beans.
Colonel TheCrown

Postby SiriusCowKing on Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:25 pm

I did a recount of the entire thread. on 19 people there are 13 of you who participate and I appreciate your effort. You guys make the game fun. The other 6 are just watching by or not even reading what's going on and just waiting for day 1 to finish. Those are the 6 people:

Akamiro
czar Richard
Elsuper bano
jusplay4fun
qbert68
Ragot25

I will remind you 1 last time that if you don't participate the game will be plain boring. I know it's hard to figure out who the bad guys are but just staying there doing nothing will not make things better. If you don't start to participate, I will be forced to do something about it. We are all here to have fun which mean we all have to make it fun. This message was also sent to them by PM.
Captain SiriusCowKing

Postby archer3base on Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:34 pm

TheCrown wrote:@archer, we are getting another claim to compare with the 1st one done by DB4 to see if there is anything that looks scummy out of the two. There will not be time for anything else, I am sure. But, you don't know if Ragot will look scummier than DB4 until you see what Ragot claims. And we can go right back to DB4 and lynch him after Ragot spills his beans.

Just not sure how any information we get out of him is going to be credible or useful. I am a newbie so I could easily be wrong...
Major archer3base

Postby TheCrown on Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:40 pm

Well, I'm sure everyone that is forced to claim will claim a town role of some sort. Only a goofball would claim "mafia", so don't worry about what Ragot said about us making a mistake, that kind of talk is expected. And, in a person's claim, if they are mafia, they could claim a role that is already taken, therefore an obvious scum-slip.
Colonel TheCrown

Postby DB4Christ on Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:52 pm

Archer, for someone who keeps saying "I'm a newbie" you sure sound like you know something! What is it that makes you so sure of yourself? What do you know? Your defensive language of your position...sure sounds like offense to me!
Great Fish, your on to something brother. I smell a rat townies!
Corporal DB4Christ

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives