Conquer Club

[Exp] CYOC! #4 Endgame! Town wins, you filthy animals

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [Exp] CYOC! #4 [15/15] D1 They killed Kenny!

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:52 pm

WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:Doctor harleen francis quinzel..... but yeah i am with mets here

I am with Mets in not unvoting. Why should I believe a claim thay Benga didnt bother to interpret the flavour connection. My character has a very clear logic for the role, as explained by TFO. Judging by PT's post he too was given explanation in his role pm as to the flavour story.

Benga does not, so suggests to me fakeclaim.

Happy now Strike?
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby madmitch on Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:53 pm

unvote vote tim
Cadet madmitch

Postby strike wolf on Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:00 pm

WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:
WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:Doctor harleen francis quinzel..... but yeah i am with mets here

I am with Mets in not unvoting. Why should I believe a claim thay Benga didnt bother to interpret the flavour connection. My character has a very clear logic for the role, as explained by TFO. Judging by PT's post he too was given explanation in his role pm as to the flavour story.

Benga does not, so suggests to me fakeclaim.

Happy now Strike?

No. If Benga had been asked to explain the connection to the character and didn't you may actually have a point.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:01 pm

benga wrote:My char has nothing to do with my role, tough crowd to please

I am harley quinn

Strike read this pls, its very clear
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby dakky21 on Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:04 pm

Maybe benga meant alignment instead of role... you know, some of us are not english speakers... I'm not voting benga anyway...
Captain dakky21

Postby strike wolf on Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:08 pm

WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:
benga wrote:My char has nothing to do with my role, tough crowd to please

I am harley quinn

Strike read this pls, its very clear

Apolofies. I must have missed that post.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby Endgame422 on Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:28 pm

UNVOTE VOTE TIM
VC is very close and im sticking to my read of benga as town.
Not really sure about tim tbh but i dont like the case on benga.
Lieutenant Endgame422

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:31 pm

I think Tim is at l-1.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby strike wolf on Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:35 pm

If you want to say something tim now is the time.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby TheForgivenOne on Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:34 pm

Vote Count:

TimWoodbury – virus90, Iron Butterfly, strike wolf, madmitch, endgame422(5)
Benga – Marashu, pancakemix, wingcmdr Ginkapo, Metsfanmax, TimWoodBury, Streaker (6)
Ptlowe – dakky21 (2)
Iron Butterfly - HotShot53 (1)
Streaker - Benga (1)
strike wolf - ptlowe (1)

With 6 votes, Benga has been Lynched. Scene will be posted tomorrow morning.
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby pancakemix on Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:49 am

Benga's claim stunk. I'd have kept my vote where it was.

On mobile.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix

Postby TheForgivenOne on Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:16 pm

Sun shining, birds tweeting, the guy counting up the votes appears to be drunk half the time. What a day it had been. The townsfolk had spent most of the day talking amongst one another, weighing each other up, trying to get a clue who had killed the poor souls that previous night. A few people had claimed they had no wrongdoing and that their role in the town was of good intention. As the sun started to dip down in the horizon, more and more fingers started to point towards one individual. She let out a disturbed sounding giggle, shaking her head. "It was not I! I am the Town Doctor. *Pushes her papers of certification in everyone's face*. See?! SEE?!" The townsfolk looked at each other with unease, shaking their heads, not quite believing her. After a slight discussion, they decided she was the best lynch, and brought her before the hanging tree. Before they pulled the lever, she let out her last words. "That's so cute. You think you're a scary lynch mob. Well, I've seen scary and you don't have his smile." With a pull of the lever, Harley was hung.

Benga, Harley Quinn, Town Doctor, has been lynched!

Night 1 Begins. Please get all actions to me by November 19th, 12:00 CC time.
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Re: [Exp] CYOC! #4 [14/15] N1 Call a doctor! Wait..

Postby strike wolf on Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:31 pm

](*,)

Cadet strike wolf

Postby TheForgivenOne on Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:09 pm

The townsfolk had gone to bed, some shaking their head, some a little relieved that it wasn't them strung up from the tree. As the night rolled on, more and more people snuck out of their houses to perform their night actions. One member had felt a slight misdirection while sneaking through the night.

As Nikita Mears was slipping through the dark of the night, she heard a rustle in the brush. She twirled on the spot, stopped on the dime and looked around, trying to spot the source of the sound, but couldn't find anything. She reached to her hip to for her gun, when she realizes it has been swiped from her! She knew that she had brought it with her, so someone must have taken it from her. Shaking her head, frustrated with herself when another rustle is heard and she whips around to look into the forest, where she spots her killer before she is struck down.

dakky21 - Nikita Mears - Town Vigilante/Assasin has been killed!

One person who remained home, slumbering away, muttering under his breath "Get to the choppa...". He was in a heavy, deep sleep so he didn't hear the window in his room slowly open up, his killer sneaking into the room, pulling out their weapon of choice and fires into the body. A slight smirk appears on the killers face, muttering to no one in particular "Heh... you won't be back."

WingCmdr Ginkapo - Arnold Schwarzenegger - Town Governor has been killed!

D2 has begun. With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Deadline is currently set for December 6th.
Game 1675072
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:11 pm

COME ON! You were supposed to lynch me, I'd switch the lynch target, and then shout "I'll be back".

There was a script. Good luck town.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Re: [Exp] CYOC! #4 [12/15] D2 A new day has begun

Postby strike wolf on Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:19 pm

Who was highly present on the benga lynch? Mets. Who used flawed logic in his approach to the Benga lynch? Mets. Who did most of this after Benga claimed town doc? Mets.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby strike wolf on Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:59 pm

vote mets meant to last post.

As far as the scene. There is some kind of second kill in the game, this bodes very ill with a doctor having already been mislynched. :evil: Dakky's death with the missing gun may just be a role block but seems to suggest the possibility of a thief (a thief is unlikely to be the second kill as usually they can't use their ability until the next night. Not sure what to make of the misdirection. Could be a bus drive or a redirect.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby Iron Butterfly on Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:08 pm

pancakemix wrote:Benga's claim stunk. I'd have kept my vote where it was.

On mobile.

So who and what makes a good claim when ANYTHING is possible? I still do not understand how you could not lynch End. Why?

Claims mean nothing as roles are not based on alignment. I do not understand how you can lynch a claimed doc and yet let a third party enigma or a PGO live. What magnifies the problem is that a majority is not needed for a lynch. With the rationale for lynching Benga why would Dakky not have been a prime target? It just seems like a stupid play.

With Mets aggressive play at the end of the day...it seems to easy to jump on him. As mafia I am not inclined to think he would put himself out there like that if he were mafia. I do question why he would not hold the line on the claimed PGO and then do the same to the doc.

[url=http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=341][img]http://i1025
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby ptlowe on Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:17 pm

I recieved a spy glass during the night and my action was to investigate streaker. He game up guilty. vote streaker
Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
Thomas Jefferson
Private 1st Class ptlowe

Postby Marashu on Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:47 pm

ptlowe wrote:I recieved a spy glass during the night and my action was to investigate streaker. He game up guilty. vote streaker

I need to review D1, but it's almost my bedtime so that'll need to wait until tomorrow. However, to get some pressure on:
Vote Streaker

Hoping people don't fast hammer - I don't see Streaker surviving that one, but I would like to see some discussion before rushing off to N2.
Captain Marashu

Postby Iron Butterfly on Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:01 pm

Makes perfect sense actually hammering the claimed doc.
vote Streaker

We have gifter? Yay Fun times.

[url=http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=341][img]http://i1025
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby pancakemix on Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:20 pm

Iron Butterfly wrote:
pancakemix wrote:Benga's claim stunk. I'd have kept my vote where it was.

On mobile.

So who and what makes a good claim when ANYTHING is possible? I still do not understand how you could not lynch End. Why?

Claims mean nothing as roles are not based on alignment. I do not understand how you can lynch a claimed doc and yet let a third party enigma or a PGO live. What magnifies the problem is that a majority is not needed for a lynch. With the rationale for lynching Benga why would Dakky not have been a prime target? It just seems like a stupid play.

With Mets aggressive play at the end of the day...it seems to easy to jump on him. As mafia I am not inclined to think he would put himself out there like that if he were mafia. I do question why he would not hold the line on the claimed PGO and then do the same to the doc.

No, claims are good or bad based on how much sense they make. And even in hindsight, I still think benga's claim stinks. Harley Quinn is a stretch for doc in virtually every context. I stand by what I said.

PT's spyglass is interesting. As Marashu mentioned, quickhammer is possible here so I'll hold off voting til we hear from some more peeps.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix

Postby TimWoodbury on Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:28 pm

ptlowe wrote:I recieved a spy glass during the night and my action was to investigate streaker. He game up guilty. vote streaker

what exactly is a spy glass??

makes since that streak is skum he knew there was a claimed doc and yet still decided to be the hammer?? streaker didnt you get the memo me and mets are the hammer peeps. very tempted to throw vote on streak but i think since we know he has come up skum maybe we should search for the his partner/partners before we lynch him (better to get a idea of where to go D3 in general then to have no where to go)
Cook TimWoodbury

Postby Streaker on Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:48 am

TheForgivenOne wrote:Vote Count:

TimWoodbury – virus90, Iron Butterfly, strike wolf, madmitch, endgame422(5)
Benga – Marashu, pancakemix, wingcmdr Ginkapo, Metsfanmax, TimWoodBury, Streaker (6)
Ptlowe – dakky21 (2)
Iron Butterfly - HotShot53 (1)
Streaker - Benga (1)
strike wolf - ptlowe (1)

With 6 votes, Benga has been Lynched. Scene will be posted tomorrow morning.

Tell me exactly how I 'hammered' here. There were 5 votes on benga at the time I voted him, putting him to L-2. Apparently 6 is enough to lynch in a 15 player game.

ptlowe, what made you investigate me?

I don't know why I turned up scum, it sucks to go out this way. Give me a couple more hours to post my final thoughts before you lynch me please.
First Tournament Victory: Game 6518858

Image[/quote]
Captain Streaker

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:51 am

HA HA HA, YOU THINK THIS IS THE REAL QUID?… IT IS!
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives