Conquer Club

[GON 2nd mafia game] The townies won

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [GON 2nd mafia game] Day2 - A cold morning

Postby mtamburini on Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:22 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:ok...I will admit that I may have spoken too soon, at least one one matter: try this.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=72901

above link is Glossary of terms, alphabetical….

Unfortunately, MYLO is NOT THERE....so can someone tell me what that means??

Alright mylo means mis lynch and lose. Meaning of we lynch the wrong person mafia wins the game. Now with their being 19 players in the game to start a general rule from the games I have played is there are generally 1 mafia per 4 players. So for every 3 townies there is a mafia. Given this information my assumption is there are 4-5 mafia as 19 is closer to 20 than it is 16. Now since we got one mafia dead that leaves us with 3-4 left. There are 16 of us left with one missing, I will include crown in my argue net because I do not think he is dead as the mod would have to announce it. With 16 left we can assume 12-13 are town and 3-4 are mafia. If we were in a mylo situation there would be generally +2 town compared to mafia. Ie of there are 3-4 mafia left it would be mylo with 9-10 players left. We mis lynch a town and then mafia kills over night. Lylo is when there is 1 extra townie then mafia so if there's 3 town and 2 mafia left we lynch wrong we lose. Hope that clarifies any confusion. You can pm moo for more info
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby SiriusCowKing on Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:34 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:ok...I will admit that I may have spoken too soon, at least one one matter: try this.

Those are the terms of CC not of mafia. The terminology list I posted is partial, the terminology develops as the time passes of course. If you don't understand something you can always ask the player by PM what it means. It's not cheating if you don't talk about the game but only ask a general question.
There are no stupid questions, only stupid people.
Captain SiriusCowKing

Postby SiriusCowKing on Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:35 pm

Day 2 vote count:
archer3base - DB4Christ
CHECK-M8 - mtamburini
Killuminati19 - Gabsensei

With 15 players in the game and 1 player missing it takes 8 votes to lynch.

Deadline is in 11 days
Captain SiriusCowKing

Postby mtamburini on Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:39 pm

SiriusCowKing wrote:

Those are the terms of CC not of mafia. The terminology list I posted is partial, the terminology develops as the time passes of course. If you don't understand something you can always ask the player by PM what it means. It's not cheating if you don't talk about the game but only ask a general question.

Thanks moo wasn't sure if people could ask me questions like that through pm
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby King Edward 3rd on Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:57 am

mtamburini wrote:

Alright mylo means mis lynch and lose. Meaning of we lynch the wrong person mafia wins the game. Now with their being 19 players in the game to start a general rule from the games I have played is there are generally 1 mafia per 4 players. So for every 3 townies there is a mafia. Given this information my assumption is there are 4-5 mafia as 19 is closer to 20 than it is 16. Now since we got one mafia dead that leaves us with 3-4 left. There are 16 of us left with one missing, I will include crown in my argue net because I do not think he is dead as the mod would have to announce it. With 16 left we can assume 12-13 are town and 3-4 are mafia. If we were in a mylo situation there would be generally +2 town compared to mafia. Ie of there are 3-4 mafia left it would be mylo with 9-10 players left. We mis lynch a town and then mafia kills over night. Lylo is when there is 1 extra townie then mafia so if there's 3 town and 2 mafia left we lynch wrong we lose. Hope that clarifies any confusion. You can pm moo for more info

Thanks that clears up the mylo & lylo terms, but the ratio of town & mafia players could be wrong when I read the rules they stated that there could be a third party player/ players, so that would throw the count off. Is that correct we could have a player who isn't town or mafia????
Lieutenant King Edward 3rd

Postby jusplay4fun on Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:52 am

to move the game along, I will vote: DB4Christ

As stated earlier, he was the first started talking about lynching, around page 4. I can be persuaded to change my vote; I try to be open minded.
Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby King Edward 3rd on Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:18 pm

King Edward 3rd wrote:Here is some of my thoughts on this matter. On pg.12 after he got 3votes, TC comes up with a list of suspects & an oversight of the game. I think that was to take the heat off of him. From then on TC suggested who to look at & people followed. When DB got close to be lynched it changed to kill & then when he spoke it changed to Ragot & we all know what happened to him!!!! I think mafia is putting suggestions out there & seeing who will follow so they can lynch by day. further down on pg. 12 Gabsensei calls TC out by saying [ I can see what your doing you know and its working with most of the people but to me your not talking enough] What did he mean by that statement??? 3 posts later Gab. unvotes TC & votes DB. Now on day 2 the 1st vote is made by Gab. with a list of suspects like TC. had. I'm a new player but this looks like a pattern. So if the town wants to be controlled by the mafia so be it. It really doesn't matter to me if you people kill each other off !!!!!!

I posted this about 30 hrs. ago & Gab. still hasn't said what he meant by the statement that's in quotes so for that reason IvoteGabsensei

Postby SiriusCowKing on Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:43 pm

Day 2 vote count:
archer3base - DB4Christ
DB4Christ - justplay4fun
CHECK-M8 - mtamburini
Gabsensei - King Edward 3rd

Deadline is in 10 days
Captain SiriusCowKing

Postby Gabsensei on Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:17 pm

King Edward 3rd wrote:
King Edward 3rd wrote:Here is some of my thoughts on this matter. On pg.12 after he got 3votes, TC comes up with a list of suspects & an oversight of the game. I think that was to take the heat off of him. From then on TC suggested who to look at & people followed. When DB got close to be lynched it changed to kill & then when he spoke it changed to Ragot & we all know what happened to him!!!! I think mafia is putting suggestions out there & seeing who will follow so they can lynch by day. further down on pg. 12 Gabsensei calls TC out by saying [ I can see what your doing you know and its working with most of the people but to me your not talking enough] What did he mean by that statement??? 3 posts later Gab. unvotes TC & votes DB. Now on day 2 the 1st vote is made by Gab. with a list of suspects like TC. had. I'm a new player but this looks like a pattern. So if the town wants to be controlled by the mafia so be it. It really doesn't matter to me if you people kill each other off !!!!!!

I posted this about 30 hrs. ago & Gab. still hasn't said what he meant by the statement that's in quotes so for that reason IvoteGabsensei

i am sorry for not answering earlier i am working a shit load cause of xmas aand didnt got tthe time to get on before now.

the why i listed my suspicion its because on post before mine there were people asking for list. asking other to share what they tough and its why i did this.

if you think me saying this after people asking for everyone to share what they think make me suspicious i am sorry but i have to tell you i want people to talk and tell us what they are.

i want to kill all the scum but for that we need everyone to participate and say what they think cause i dont want to lynch one of my fellow townie again and for kill he still havent say a thing to make me change my vote so for now i am staying with him.
Major Gabsensei

Postby Gabsensei on Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:28 pm

and just so everyone know right now i might not be able to come often till the 23 working way too much
Major Gabsensei

Postby jusplay4fun on Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:13 pm

For now I am standing by my vote for DB4.

TheCrown is near the top of my list of suspects too. Although he has disappeared (kidnapped? in hiding? drunk and no one can contact him?), TC is still dangerous and can re-appear in the game. Disappearing may take some heat and suspicion off him, but he does not appear innocent. I think he tried to manipulate the votes and his arguments seems to have persuaded some. King Edward 3rd on Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:18 pm laid out that case rather well on TC's manipulation and persuasive nature.

I am not convinced by the other voters for day 2. I have not seen a compelling reason to vote for those others.

I like to hear from those who have not posted lately; let's get some discussion of likely suspects.
Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby Elsuper bano on Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:01 pm

King Edward 3rd wrote:

People asked for a list and Gab provided one as requested. DB gave a couple lists and and a pattern to look for, I found one and posted it. You have not provided any useful information or insight all you have done is called people out for no good reason that I can see and point fingers. Then you say "It really doesn't matter to me if you people kill each other off !!!!!!" that is the scummiest thing I have read yet. Only Mafia would want us towns people to kill each other off.

King Edward 3rd
Corporal Elsuper bano

Postby King Edward 3rd on Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:08 pm

Mithridaties wrote:Well those were all terry interesting nocturnal happenings. It was all so unexpected. The crown gone, and the best explanation is time travel? this sounds like it was written by a star trek enthusiast. Most irregular.

This is the only post that Mithridaties has posted since day 2 started so why isn't he helping with any investigating. Gab. responded to me so for now I unvote & vote Mithridaties

Postby King Edward 3rd on Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:16 pm

Elsuper bano wrote:
King Edward 3rd wrote:

People asked for a list and Gab provided one as requested. DB gave a couple lists and and a pattern to look for, I found one and posted it. You have not provided any useful information or insight all you have done is called people out for no good reason that I can see and point fingers. Then you say "It really doesn't matter to me if you people kill each other off !!!!!!" that is the scummiest thing I have read yet. Only Mafia would want us towns people to kill each other off.

King Edward 3rd

My post said that it didn't matter to me if you people kill each other off. It didn't towns people or mafia did it. So if you want to lynch me or kill me at night it won't benefit either of you so go ahead get your ropes & guns & let's get this over with!!!!! =D>

Postby King Edward 3rd on Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:22 pm

With that being said I unvote

Postby King Edward 3rd on Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:26 pm

King Edward 3rd wrote:
mtamburini wrote:

Thanks that clears up the mylo & lylo terms, but the ratio of town & mafia players could be wrong when I read the rules they stated that there could be a third party player/ players, so that would throw the count off. Is that correct we could have a player who isn't town or mafia????

Elsuper did you read this post????

Postby mtamburini on Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:20 pm

King Edward 3rd wrote:
King Edward 3rd wrote:
mtamburini wrote:

Elsuper did you read this post????

We'll find out 2night if there is a 3rd party role (specifically serial killer) if there is 2 kills tonight. The vigi is dead so there shouldn't be any night kills other than from the mafia. After looking at crasp death it could be Scarlett who killed crasp as there role can do a number a different things to one player. Could be that they chose crasp and got lucky and managed to kill crasp. Tonight's actions will better give us an idea of what we are dealing with.
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby qbert68 on Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:55 am

I would like to vote DB4
Corporal qbert68

Postby jusplay4fun on Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:05 pm

I suggest when you vote that you give one or more reasons, to move the game along.
Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby King Edward 3rd on Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:08 pm

Elsuper bano wrote:
King Edward 3rd wrote:

King Edward 3rd

Elsuper you said I didn't provide any useful information but I think I did and it hit to close to home & that's why you didn't mention it. There are players convincing other players to vote a certain way & I think you're involved in it. As for my comment you added towns to people I never mentioned any group & if you read my other post maybe you'll understand what I'm talking about.

Postby King Edward 3rd on Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:13 pm

I think your one of the players trying to not only convince others to vote a certain way, but you're also trying to make people believe you're a townie!!!!! vote elsuper

Postby SiriusCowKing on Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:45 pm

Day 2 vote count:
archer3base - DB4Christ
DB4Christ - justplay4fun, qbert68
CHECK-M8 - mtamburini
Elsuper bano - King Edward 3rd
King Edward 3rd - Elsuper bano

Deadline is in 9 days
Captain SiriusCowKing

Postby DB4Christ on Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:08 pm

This isn't going to work this way guys. We need to all pressure someone to claim. We are too spread out in thought and method. Lets see if we can reach a consensus on someone to pressure. I suggest we all provide a list of top 4 players to pressure. Which ever player has the most votes contained in the list....has to claim.
Here's my list: 1.Archer 2. Qbert 3. El Super 4. Just Play
Corporal DB4Christ

Postby DB4Christ on Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:09 pm

Help me talk sense to them Mtamb......we are getting nowhere this way!
Corporal DB4Christ

Postby mtamburini on Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:33 pm

DB4Christ wrote:Help me talk sense to them Mtamb......we are getting nowhere this way!

Tried doing that with one bullet one vest.

Inactivity killing this game. Moo can you prod the inactives once more?
Sergeant mtamburini

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives