Conquer Club

[OFFICIAL] Stack the Deck mafia (4/12)Endgame: MAFIA WIN

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [OFFICIAL] Stack the Deck mafia (5/12)D4:A handfull of c

Postby rizky_biznezz on Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:25 am

doesnt look good for me now... still dont see how i look scummier than dakky.... we still have so much time mars why did you let dakky push you to vote so early... if mars is really roleblocker then that leaves only wing/dakky or dakky/epi i cant see wing/epi after pushing each other so hard... and as i believe bos was town (i was still waiting for epis further comments to fully decide) im leaning more to wing/dakky.. wings defending me could be a cover so he can defend dakky too without too much trouble... im not sure if they are recruited or not or if they took daychat instead im still thinking on that one...

considering how confused dakky has been about all of the roles and the mix up in roles how can he be sure of this:

There is no day chat because mafia goon don't know who the traitor is, while traitor knows who the goon is.

he claims that i am wings partner even though i sat on my vote for him right to the end and have spent the whole time saying i find him scummy... and instead of pushing wing today who would already have support to be lynched he makes another attempt at me.... i also have to agree with what bos said, why would i kill end when he was part of my theory i would have kept him alive... it makes more sense to me that end was killed to throw me off my theory about mafia killing one of their own..

the fact he wasnt around much d1 and hid behind IB for the next day doesnt scream town to me... his suspicion on me without any real case other than taking a few lines from a few of my posts doesnt seem like a good enough reason to vote me... although he has actually tried to make me look suspicious a few times for things that werent really suspicious...

start of D2:

fp'd by rizky.... your "staring from beginning again" is deeply scummy to me.... so another day doing nothing and staying below the radar? hmm.

why would me wanting to reread after us being wrong be scummy

So my reads are changing, mitch & boss probably town or a scum pair, but still Rizky didn't input anything D3, so my vote stays on Rizky/Wing.

it was still early d3 and i hadnt had the chance to look at the new posts properly

i have made cases on bos, wing and pushed dakky so mars who do u actually see as my partner? i dont have a lot of time to defend myself here... if the last mafia jumps on and votes its game over
Sergeant 1st Class rizky_biznezz

Postby rizky_biznezz on Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:05 am

if i assume dakky/rose were the goons.. if the claim went through and rose was saved well that would give dakky town credit if rose ended up getting killed at a later stage but claim didnt work and rose was killed which meant dakky got town credit either way.. it explains why dakky keeps trying to make out he wasnt aware of the role mix ups as a way to distance himself as well...

not exactly concrete and could be innocent but.... dakkys comment about the king of hearts could have been him giving away the plan (king of hearts is known as the suicidal king-- therefore saying that they were going to bus one of the scum) so either they took daychat and were giving the plan to the traitor who may have been confused about the upcoming vote on rose... or they recruited the traitor and dakky was giving them both the plan

Postby rizky_biznezz on Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:14 am

i can still see a dakky/epi scenario but im waiting for epi to come back with the rest of his reads...

not that its going to matter but seeing as dakky at the moment is in both my scenarios

vote dakky

this all assumes that mars is telling the truth because i was leaning more towards a wing/mars pair before the claim...

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:08 am

Dakky is almost correct that his vote on Rizky for so long means Rizky must be mafia.

It means that either Dakky or Rizky is mafia. So I must vote for one of these. (I wont vote for Mars today after the claim. I have some doubts about it but its not worth risking today, plus I'm a sucker for hidden claim hints)

If Dakky has managed to hide all game then well played, but I just cant see it.

Vote Rizky

Now remember that Mars claim is not necessarily true. For the same reason that White Rose tried to claim Tracker, Mars could easily be safeclaiming an untaken role. I have seen no evidence of a mafia power role. This is complete wifom though as I'm not sure how we would know. Hopefully Mars makes this easy and roleblocks the last mafia or Rizky flips a mafia role.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:21 am

Oh crapsticks. If Mars is really roleblocker then Mafia MUST have taken recruitment of traitor. So this isnt going to be clear.

Presuming Rizky flips mafia. Then Dakky IS town 100%. Epi/Boss mafia 80%, Mars 20%.

Not sure why I've hammered on a saturday morning when Streaker is normally AWOL at weekends.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby rizky_biznezz on Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:27 am

I get why scum voted me but I don't get why a townie would so early... We had heaps of time and we still hadn't got the rest of epis reads on the remaining days... Well done mafia

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:27 am

If rizky is mafia goon then lynch epi

If rizky is unrecruited traitor lynch mars
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:30 am

rizky_biznezz wrote:I get why scum voted me but I don't get why a townie would so early... We had heaps of time and we still hadn't got the rest of epis reads on the remaining days... Well done mafia

If your town then dakky is mafia. Epis reads wont make a difference i dont believe dakky to be mafia and nobody has ever come up with an explanation of his D1 play if he is.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby rizky_biznezz on Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:47 am

His day 1 play doesn't clear him... Easy town credit... Whether they meant for rose to die then or if he was lynched later he would still get the credit for pushing rose first.. Im not certain dakky is scum but nothing he has done after day 1 has made him look like town.. If epi is town then he may have had something to add that had gone unnoticed and if he was scum well it would have been useful to compare his play to bosas to try and pin him so it could have been useful.. So now u don't keep track of dead players or want reads from alive ones? Ok and I'm the scummy one

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:02 am

Given Mars claim he must either be scum pair with you (seems unlikely) or unrecruited traitor with Mars. In the latter case he would not have known that white rose had a fakeclaim lined up, in which case his D1 play is illogical.

Hence you must be mafia or Dakky has balls of steel. If the latter then all I can say is well played.

Town have known for two long days that I strongly believed Dakky to be town. Nobody really attempted to disuade me, so dont fling that BS at me now.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby rizky_biznezz on Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:22 am

So mars is scum pair with me or unrecruited traitor with himself regardless of the fact that that doesn't make sense it doesnt matter now anyway I am dead

Thanks all for the game it was definitely an interesting experience :)

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:24 am

rizky_biznezz wrote:So mars is scum pair with me or unrecruited traitor with himself regardless of the fact that that doesn't make sense it doesnt matter now anyway I am dead

Thanks all for the game it was definitely an interesting experience :)

I was referring to Dakky in response.

Aye interesting.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby rizky_biznezz on Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:42 am

Oh I see ur saying dakky was a possible but unlikely scum buddy to me.. Thats not really possible.. Mars voted me and I saId several times that I thought mars was slightly scummy and possibly ur scum buddy so also not likely.. I thought u would have gone more for bos being my partner I defended her she fought for me.. but I tried to lynch her so that doesn't make sense really either

Postby Streaker on Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:35 am

Not much time, but Rizky is Vanilla townie. N5. Send in night actions please
First Tournament Victory: Game 6518858

Image[/quote]
Captain Streaker

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:33 am

Then we cant win :( They can dodge day lynches, and Mars cant block them forever :(
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby dakky21 on Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:37 am

WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:Then we cant win :( They can dodge day lynches, and Mars cant block them forever :(

I guess as well town can't win anymore, with 3 alive of which only 1 town... I don't see how.
If goon aims the traitor tonight, it will be 2 town vs 2 goons, still a mafia win.
If goon aims town tonight, it will be 1 town vs 1 goon and 1 traitor, still a mafia win.

So, good game mafia, and bad play rizky, I was 100% sure you're scum.
Captain dakky21

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:43 am

Whoops my bad. IB shot the traitor last night so town can still win.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby dakky21 on Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:57 am

WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:Whoops my bad. IB shot the traitor last night so town can still win.

I still don't see how. Care to explain?
Captain dakky21

Postby Streaker on Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:16 pm

Oh man I better do this now.

ENDGAME, Mafia wins!

Congratulations to Marashu (mafia traitor), and bosaardbeitje (replaced by Epi)! Sorry for letting you read it all for almost nothing there lol.

http://www.quicktopic.com/51/H/LbhJ4WndJarD for mafia chat.

http://www.quicktopic.com/51/H/QNyvUrYp7i6 for dead chat.

Bosaardbeitje unfortunately decided to stop playing mafia games.

Now the pickle we need to get through: Do we replay this game for the prize ?
First Tournament Victory: Game 6518858

Image[/quote]
Captain Streaker

Postby Marashu on Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:15 pm

Good game, town!
Captain Marashu

Postby dakky21 on Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:19 pm

Good game, you got me fooled, especially that bossard outburst... but Mars... well.. GG..
Captain dakky21

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:47 pm

My gut instinct is fantastic. Much harder to elequent a case when you just know rather than logically deduced.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:07 pm

Mafia played very well. But vig over cop really hurt town.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby Epitaph1 on Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:42 pm

gdi. I read through 20 pages the last two days, made a bunch of notes and came on here just now to try to frame you guys and it's already over! Well, gg. Good job to Mars--as I was reading, I thought he did a pretty good job looking town. I narrowed him down to the traitor since he didn't push bos or TWR too hard.
StorrZerg wrote:i find no joy in this
Major Epitaph1

Postby rizky_biznezz on Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:51 pm

Lol I was way off.. I thought wing and mars until dakky started pushing me so hard and hurrying the lynches.. I was only slightly suspicious of bos a little more when epi took over but was still leaning more town whoops haha.. Thanks all

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives