Conquer Club

NCIS Mafia: Mafia Win!!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: NCIS Mafia [7/16] Day 4: Suicide

Postby isaiah40 on Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:04 am

I just thought of something. If saf decides not to stop the lynch, then what? we lynch him??
Lieutenant isaiah40

Postby jonty125 on Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:05 am

isaiah40 wrote:I just thought of something. If saf decides not to stop the lynch, then what? we lynch him??

Sounds a good idea.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby strike wolf on Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:11 am

If saf doesn't stop the lynch, I'm not sure the vig would let him survive the night. I'm hoping chap gives a bit extra time for today. ideally the hammer would have come while say was online.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby safariguy5 on Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:37 am

Alright, I sent in the save.
Captain safariguy5

Postby chapcrap on Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:35 pm

Day 4: Fifth Official Vote Count:

Iron Butterfly:
isaiah40: Iron Butterfly
jonty125:
new guy1:
safariguy5:
strike wolf: thechuck51, safariguy5, Iron Butterfly, jonty125 (Lynch)
thechuck51:

Sorry for a delay in the action. I worked quite a bit the past two days and am still getting caught up with everything. Scene coming ASAP.
Lieutenant chapcrap

NCIS Mafia [6/16] Night 4: Dead Duck

Postby chapcrap on Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:50 pm

As a the group recovered from the realization that there was a cultist in their midst, some claimed to have been brain washed by the crazed man. When the others learned of this, they said, "How can we trust them?!" They are probably trying to brainwash us too! At the very least, they are still brainwashed themselves!"

"No, no, no. I'm not brainwashed, dear fellow," came the Scottish accent of of the old doctor. "We are still part of the team. In fact, I know someone who probably isn't part of the team! He's the one we should look at!"

While everyone contemplated what the man said, the accused stood and said, "No, you know me." The crowd agreed with the plan and surrounded the good doctor. What happened next is...
show
Lieutenant chapcrap

Re: NCIS Mafia [6/16] Night 4: Dead Duck

Postby strike wolf on Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:55 pm

Quack quack cough qua *dies*
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Re: NCIS Mafia [6/16] Night 4: Dead Duck

Postby crazymilkshake5 on Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:27 pm

DUCKY NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:
highscore
Major crazymilkshake5

NCIS Mafia [5/16] Day 5: Insomnia

Postby chapcrap on Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:08 am

As night fell, there was not much rest among the group. Insomnia seemed to be a theme of the night lately.

Everyone knew that something must be done and they tried to do what they could. As they met to come to a consensus, the lights went out. There was noise of scuffling and people moving around. A gunshot rang out and then an explosion. Someone found a flashlight and there was a gasp as the beam of light swept across the room to see the devastation. The NCIS war room was in shambles. As the light moved upwards to the overlooking balcony, a mangled body was spotted. Another body lay on the floor at the feet of the group. The group feared the worst. Just as tears were becoming a reality, the body at the feet of the group moaned and rolled over, asking, "What happened?" At least one person survived the attack.

[spoiler]Sadly, jonty125, NCIS Director Leon Vance (Town busdriver) was killed in the explosion.

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch. Deadline is in 200 hours.
Lieutenant chapcrap

Re: NCIS Mafia [5/16] Day 5: Insomnia

Postby isaiah40 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:19 am

Okay, I protected thechuck51 last night, hence
chapcrap wrote:Just as tears were becoming a reality, the body at the feet of the group moaned and rolled over, asking, "What happened?" At least one person survived the attack.[/img]

So FOS on both new guy1 and Iron Butterfly. chuck what did you get last night?
Lieutenant isaiah40

Postby thechuck51 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:22 am

isaiah40 wrote:Okay, I protected thechuck51 last night, hence
chapcrap wrote:Just as tears were becoming a reality, the body at the feet of the group moaned and rolled over, asking, "What happened?" At least one person survived the attack.[/img]

So FOS on both new guy1 and Iron Butterfly. chuck what did you get last night?

I got IB as guilty
Sergeant 1st Class thechuck51

Postby isaiah40 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:43 am

Well if that is the case then I will vote Iron Butterfly
Lieutenant isaiah40

Postby thechuck51 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:25 am

isaiah40 wrote:Well if that is the case then I will vote Iron Butterfly

I'm not sure its wise to vote based on my investigation right now because we may be at LyLo. I am probably insane and since we don't know who jonty busdrove i dont know if we can trust my investigation.

I think we need all our cards on the table. We need claims from iron butterfly and new guy.

safariguy5 wrote:Alright, I sent in the save.

Also, saf, care to explain why strike was lynched?

Postby Iron Butterfly on Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:12 am

Ok Time to claim

I am Jimmy Palmer Town Doctor

Isaiah all of a sudden you trust chucks investigations? What suddenly changed your mind especially when you got a guilty from chuck as well?

Vote Saf

Saf claimed Town governor and was suppose to stop the lynch. He did not and NS was lynched. Why would you overlook that Isaiah and vote me?
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby isaiah40 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:16 am

No I didn't overlook saf. So now that you claimed, I'm going to unvote, vote saf, and saf was my other choice to vote for.
Lieutenant isaiah40

Postby Iron Butterfly on Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:24 am

isaiah40 wrote:No I didn't overlook saf. So now that you claimed, I'm going to unvote, vote saf, and saf was my other choice to vote for.

Why wouldnt it be your first choice? Geez.
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby Iron Butterfly on Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:28 am

Unvote saf

I think it takes 3 to lynch.

We need a claim from Anyone. I would like to hear from Safari and I don't want any mistakes. My vote is still on Saf.
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby safariguy5 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:29 am

I don't know why my save was ignored. Although I did say that I thought the busdriver was town earlier. Everyone seemed to think the busdriver was mafia.
Captain safariguy5

Postby isaiah40 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:39 am

safariguy5 wrote:I don't know why my save was ignored. Although I did say that I thought the busdriver was town earlier. Everyone seemed to think the busdriver was mafia.

Just a thought here, maybe chap didn't see your stop lynch pm??
Lieutenant isaiah40

Postby jonty125 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:37 am

chapcrap wrote:Sadly, jonty125, was killed in the explosion.

Must sig this.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby new guy1 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:15 pm

I am Mossad Director Eli David, AKA thechuck's dad. I am an "Overeager" Vig. My WC is for the mafia to be eliminated. Also, I can talk to thechuck at night, but he did not know till now. I had to contact him first (which I dont know why I didnt last night, since there was time for discussion of the previous day) for him to know of my pressence, which I will definatly use tonight.
My night actions:

vodean- My reasoning was that he is pretty much always scum and I had to shoot someone...

dazza- I cant remember my reasoning here, but I think it had something to do with a post that I saw that rang funny in my head and so I decided to save him for my NK instead of calling him out on it, since I had to shoot someone.

edocsil- This actually got blocked or something cause this was right before he got blown up. He was most likely the man in the restaraunt that I was aiming my gun at before the car pulled up.

safari- This was also blocked as he did not die last night, it was because he didnt block the lynch

I would like to note that I hit scum 2/3 times, one of course being luck, but edocsil being cult recruiter. My accent is true, and I dont know why I have the gun I have, I guess its cause Im kinda working for NCIS in this game (with me being side Town). I would also like to say a reason why I might be overeager (just trying to make sure you know that I am not an SK) is cause my daughter is involved... Yeah thats about it.
We are not at lylo as I still have a shot. We can lynch who we think is scum today and I can shoot during the night if we didnt get the right person, which since their kill seems to be every other night, and they killed tonight, that means that it should be tomorrow night... right? So I think we have another day, but better safe then sorry rihgt?
Sergeant new guy1

Postby isaiah40 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:18 pm

Someone is lying here. Right now I have a big FOS on new guy and saf.

new guy - why would he NOT let chuck know until now??
saf - why was night strike still lynched?
chuck - must be paranoid, which would fit with the show in some ways as ziva doesn't trust anyone.

My vote is staying on saf for now.
Lieutenant isaiah40

Postby thechuck51 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:53 pm

isaiah40 wrote:Someone is lying here. Right now I have a big FOS on new guy and saf.

new guy - why would he NOT let chuck know until now??
saf - why was night strike still lynched?
chuck - must be paranoid, which would fit with the show in some ways as ziva doesn't trust anyone.

My vote is staying on saf for now.

i agree regarding new guy and saf but I cannot be paranoid because i got an innocent result yesterday.

I'm leaning toward voting saf but I'm not ready to do so yet.

Postby Iron Butterfly on Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:01 pm

new guy1 wrote:I am Mossad Director Eli David, AKA thechuck's dad. I am an "Overeager" Vig. My WC is for the mafia to be eliminated. Also, I can talk to thechuck at night, but he did not know till now. I had to contact him first (which I dont know why I didnt last night, since there was time for discussion of the previous day) for him to know of my pressence, which I will definatly use tonight.
My night actions:

vodean- My reasoning was that he is pretty much always scum and I had to shoot someone...

dazza- I cant remember my reasoning here, but I think it had something to do with a post that I saw that rang funny in my head and so I decided to save him for my NK instead of calling him out on it, since I had to shoot someone.

edocsil- This actually got blocked or something cause this was right before he got blown up. He was most likely the man in the restaraunt that I was aiming my gun at before the car pulled up.

safari- This was also blocked as he did not die last night, it was because he didnt block the lynch

I would like to note that I hit scum 2/3 times, one of course being luck, but edocsil being cult recruiter. My accent is true, and I dont know why I have the gun I have, I guess its cause Im kinda working for NCIS in this game (with me being side Town). I would also like to say a reason why I might be overeager (just trying to make sure you know that I am not an SK) is cause my daughter is involved... Yeah thats about it.
We are not at lylo as I still have a shot. We can lynch who we think is scum today and I can shoot during the night if we didnt get the right person, which since their kill seems to be every other night, and they killed tonight, that means that it should be tomorrow night... right? So I think we have another day, but better safe then sorry rihgt?

Your saying you could talk to chuk at night and Havnt?? Are you serious? If we have mafia AND and SK then its game over. Why would you NOT speak to chuk if you were one of the good guys? Hell man that would prove yourself right off the bat as Town. Now we have your word?

Do you have unlimited shots? If your target was busdriven I do not understand why you would not still get a kill.
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby isaiah40 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:29 pm

unvote

I just realized something. Since I protected chuck last night and used up my one shot, one of these 3, new guy, saf and IB, tried shooting chuck! So who was it?? Only new guy has claimed he has a gun, but why would he shoot his own daughter? saf, well, he didn't stop the lynch against strike wolf and why? Does he have a gun as well? How about you IB??? Do you have a gun? Though I've haven't heard of a doctor having a gun. So really the two biggest suspects here are saf and ng. Who should we lynch first??
Lieutenant isaiah40

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives